The 4G Preview Offer gives access to free 4G internet, VoLTE voice-calling, video-calling and SMS for 90 days.
As Brussels is slated to deliver a verdict next month on Apple and other US companies for evading billions of pounds in taxes, the US Treasury Department has warned the European Commission (EU) about taking such action.
HP Inc. reclaimed its top spot with overall PC market share of 28.4 percent in the Indian PC market.
Google's latest OS brings new features like an improved notification shade and split-screen multitasking to the mobile OS, while also improving on features like Doze that came with Marshmallow last year.
Tencent Holdings Ltd and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd are racing to be crowned Asia`s most valuable company as expectations for robust earnings growth push their share prices to record highs.
The world`s top smartphone maker is betting the new premium device will help the business maintain sales and earnings momentum in the second half even as rivals such as Apple Inc prepare to launch new devices in the coming months.
Japan-based Audio-Technica on Tuesday launched a new headphone equipped with QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology that reduces environmental noise by up to 90 per cent.
Taking its interest in the digital health sector to the next level, tech giant Apple has quietly acquired personal health data startup Gliimpse founded by two Indian-origin entrepreneurs.
Tech giant Microsoft has acquired artificial intelligence (AI)-based scheduling service Genee that simplifies the scheduling and rescheduling of large group meetings for companies.
Microsoft on Monday announced it bought a startup to boost its artificial intelligence capabilities, and rival Apple confirmed it has boosted its health focus with an acquisition of its own.
Tech giant Microsoft has released its OneNote Importer for Mac users that would enable them to import data from digital note-taking apps -- from Evernote to OneNote.
Gionee is coming up with its selfie smartphone S6s in India on August 22.
Nokia has cut the price of its OZO virtual reality camera by 25 percent from its initial launch price, the Finnish company said on Thursday.
FreedomPop has announced zero-rated WhatsApp SIM in the US and 30 other countries giving them unlimited WhatsApp usage for free.
The interesting thing about the advertisement is not the video but the fact that it has brazenly made fun of the Apple iPad.
Mocking Apple`s latest iPad Pro commercial that shows the device as a computer, Microsoft has debated the claim in a new advertisement of their product Surface Pro.
IT company HP India on Wednesday said it has partnered with Reliance Retail to allow its new and existing laptop and desktop customers to avail the Jio Preview offer.
Asus will launch Zenfone 3 smartphone series - Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe and Zenfone 3 Ultra today.
Giving a renewed push to its dream of making it big in the world of virtual reality, machine learning and Internet of Things (IoT), Intel has announced several projects during its ongoing three-day Intel Developer Forum (IDF) in San Francisco this week.
A new device and app, Walabot DIY, lets you find the wires, studs, pipes, plastic, rodents and anything else that is buried inside a wall.
Targeting smartphone chipmakers like Qualcomm and potentially Apple, Intel has entered into a new licensing agreement with rival ARM Holdings to produce 10-nanometre ARM chips.
Concerned over falling iPhone sales and the phenomenal rise of Chinese smartphone players, Apple CEO has pledged to set up a full-fledged research and development facility to be open later this year in the country.
South Korea`s Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, the world`s biggest smartphone maker, said on Monday it bought U.S. cloud services firm Joyent Inc in June for 185.3 billion won ($170 million).
Reliance Industries has written another letter to the telecom watchdog requesting directives to the existing service providers (telcos) to immediately provide inter-connection to its Jio 4G network with their own, in the spirit of the licencing agreements.
Researchers have created a temporary metallic tattoo that can be used to control your computer, smartphone and other connected devices.
Researchers have developed a highly stretchable touch panel that can be used to write words and play electronic games, an advance that could lead to flexible and wearable devices with a variety of applications.
Using Google Glass, a team of researchers is developing a `smart` portable system that will use functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) to measure a person`s brain activity on the go.
The delivery of Rs 9,900 "Freedom" LED TV will start from August 16 and the product will be delivered in the cash-on-delivery (COD) mode.
Samsung Electronics on Thursday launched a portfolio of wearables -- Gear Fit 2 (smartwatch), IconX (wireless earphones) and Gear VR (VR glasses) in India.
To be available in screen sizes of 32, 40 and 50 inches, the TVs will go on sale starting August 15 initially on Flipkart, Amazon and Shopclues.
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Watch: Clashes of Indian-Chinese soldiers' at Ladakh
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- DNA: Know what's there in the upcoming DSC Show
- DNA: Non Stop News
- DNA : Today In History, August 18, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the degradation of moral values in Indian Society
- Watch: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Track repair was being carried out without station master's permission - Watch report
- Aadhaar Card: Here's how to verify your email address, mobile number
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- WATCH: Virat Kohli loses cool after watching child assault video
- 23 dead, many injured as 14 coaches of Utkal Express derail in UP's Khatauli
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar proves his mettle; film crosses Rs 100 cr
- Day after Spain terror attacks, three dead in Finland, Germany stabbing spree
- Doctor's attempt to inject hospital superintendent with HIV+ blood over personal grudge foiled
- PM Narendra Modi's austerity drive for ministers, asks them to avoid 5-star hotels, PSUs vehicles
- Ruckus after AIMIM corporators refuse to stand up for Vande Mataram in Maharashtra civic body
- Nitish Kumar-led JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA
- Nitish-led JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA; Sharad Yadav to approach EC to stake claim over party symbol
- Painful menstrual cramps? Experts swear by these Yoga asanas to help you relieve your suffering!
- Air-conditioned jackets for the Indian Special Forces soon, says Manohar Parrirkar
- Rajasthan: No toilet at home, court grants divorce to woman
- WATCH: Alastair Cook reaches his 4th Test double hundred in funniest way