According to Ringing Bells’ Founder and CEO Mohit Goel, they are ready with nearly two lakh ‘Freedom 251’ handsets.
Starting July 8, Xiaomi smartphones such as the blockbuster Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi 2 will be available on Paytm.
All the phones let you chat in 10 pre-loaded Indian languages.
The four feature phones are available under the names of Hit (Rs 699), King (Rs 899), Boss (Rs 999) and Raja (Rs 1099).
The company also unveiled four new feature phones in the range of Rs 699-999 and two smartphones between Rs 3,999 and Rs 4,499.
There was a time when buying a latest flagship smartphone would mean burning a hole in your pocket.
Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television on Thursday which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
The 16GB variant of the Xiaomi Mi Max has been reportedly priced at CNY 1,199 which roughly converts to INR 12,100.
The price of the smartphone has been slashed by a huge Rs 6,000 and is now available for just Rs 13,999.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on July 12.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi on Wednesday announced that the first flash sale of its latest Mi Max smartphone ended after the stock ran out in a matter of few seconds.
Almost all decent screen size in a smartphone starts at 5 inch and goes further up.
Continuing with the unprecedented sales success, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 went out of stock within minutes on online e-commerce site Flipkart.
In what could cheer millions of fans across the globe, Apple is set to come with a bigger storage for its upcoming iPhone 7
Canadian mobile maker BlackBerry has parted ways with its most successful device of its times -- BlackBerry Classic.
The delivery of the world’s cheapest smartphone at Rs 251 (less than USD 4) will finally begin from July 7, as per media reports.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi will conduct the first flash sale of its latest device, the Mi Max on Wednesday (July 6).
Notwithstanding the controversy surrounding its Rs 251 smartphone, Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
Next flash sale is scheduled for July 12 and registrations for the same has begun on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
The Xiaomi Mi Max flash sale will take place at 02:00 pm on Mi.com and only the base variant, i.e. the 3GB RAM, 32GB memory version will be available for the sale.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12:00 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
Honor 5C comes with a powerful Kirin 650 16 nm chipset with Mali-T830 GPU.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12 pm while that of the Le Max2 will take place at 2 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
LeEco will be conducting the second flash sale of its Le 2 and Le Max2 smartphones on Tuesday and registrations for the same are still open.
HTC will be the first company to provide the latest Android operating system for its smartphones.
The USP of TCL 560 is the Eye Verify technology which the company claims can unlock the smartphone using eyes.
Taking the burgeoning gaming market to a new height, Global PC, tablet and smartphone maker Lenovo on Monday launched a new gaming portfolio for the millennial gamers in India.
Vibe K5 comes packed with a 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octacore CPU combined with a 12.7cm (5) high-definition display with 720x1280 pixel resolution.
The second flash sale for Le 2 and Le Max2 will be on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- DNA: Today in history, 20th January, 2017
- UP polls: Uncle Shivpal figures in Akhilesh Yadav's first list of 191 candidates
- Jallikattu: SC not to pronounce verdict for a week
- DNA: Will USA remain same under Donald Trump's leadership as President?
- Watch: Donald Trump's journey from a businessman to US President
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say
- Donald Trump faces massive protests ahead of his oath taking ceremony
- Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin Owaisi
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- Zaira Wasim involved in Twitter 'Dangal' with Sports minister Vijay Goel