All the phones let you chat in 10 pre-loaded Indian languages.
The four feature phones are available under the names of Hit (Rs 699), King (Rs 899), Boss (Rs 999) and Raja (Rs 1099).
The company also unveiled four new feature phones in the range of Rs 699-999 and two smartphones between Rs 3,999 and Rs 4,499.
There was a time when buying a latest flagship smartphone would mean burning a hole in your pocket.
Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television on Thursday which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
The 16GB variant of the Xiaomi Mi Max has been reportedly priced at CNY 1,199 which roughly converts to INR 12,100.
The price of the smartphone has been slashed by a huge Rs 6,000 and is now available for just Rs 13,999.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on July 12.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi on Wednesday announced that the first flash sale of its latest Mi Max smartphone ended after the stock ran out in a matter of few seconds.
Almost all decent screen size in a smartphone starts at 5 inch and goes further up.
Continuing with the unprecedented sales success, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 went out of stock within minutes on online e-commerce site Flipkart.
In what could cheer millions of fans across the globe, Apple is set to come with a bigger storage for its upcoming iPhone 7
Canadian mobile maker BlackBerry has parted ways with its most successful device of its times -- BlackBerry Classic.
The delivery of the world’s cheapest smartphone at Rs 251 (less than USD 4) will finally begin from July 7, as per media reports.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi will conduct the first flash sale of its latest device, the Mi Max on Wednesday (July 6).
Notwithstanding the controversy surrounding its Rs 251 smartphone, Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
Next flash sale is scheduled for July 12 and registrations for the same has begun on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
The Xiaomi Mi Max flash sale will take place at 02:00 pm on Mi.com and only the base variant, i.e. the 3GB RAM, 32GB memory version will be available for the sale.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12:00 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
Honor 5C comes with a powerful Kirin 650 16 nm chipset with Mali-T830 GPU.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12 pm while that of the Le Max2 will take place at 2 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
LeEco will be conducting the second flash sale of its Le 2 and Le Max2 smartphones on Tuesday and registrations for the same are still open.
HTC will be the first company to provide the latest Android operating system for its smartphones.
The USP of TCL 560 is the Eye Verify technology which the company claims can unlock the smartphone using eyes.
Taking the burgeoning gaming market to a new height, Global PC, tablet and smartphone maker Lenovo on Monday launched a new gaming portfolio for the millennial gamers in India.
Vibe K5 comes packed with a 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octacore CPU combined with a 12.7cm (5) high-definition display with 720x1280 pixel resolution.
The second flash sale for Le 2 and Le Max2 will be on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
MIUI 8 comes with Dual Apps that will allow users to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
This pattern of inserting a hole between the camera and flash started after iPhone 5.
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- Cold wave grips North India; temperature dips to 3.6 degrees C
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Boat overturns in Ganga river, leaves 23 dead
- Several dead after Turkish cargo plane crashes into Kyrgyzstan homes
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- WATCH: When former England captain Nasser Hussain took the highest cricket ball catch of all time
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yogeshwar Dutt sets example for society, takes Re 1 as dowry ahead of January 16 wedding
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Preview, Likely XIs, TV listing, Live streaming, Date, Time, Venue
- Best Indian captain: R Ashwin picks Sourav Ganguly ahead of MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why