Micromax has partnered with Intel to integrate security software on the former's smartphones and tablets.
Consumer electronics firm Intex Technologies on Wednesday launched its first-ever range of air conditioners dedicated to homemakers.
Chinese electronic major iVoomi is all set to enter the Indian market with the launch of mid- to low-range of smartphones, the company said on Monday.
South Korean electronics major LG will update two of its smartphone models -- the G4 and V10 -- with the latest operating system (OS).
US tech giant Google will release a new Pixel smartphone later this year. The device, with the built-in personal Google Assistant, will directly competes with the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
Expanding 4G-Volte portfolio, Intex Technologies on Friday launched Aqua Strong 5.1+ smartphone equipped with a range of Value Added Services (VAS) for Rs 5,490.
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco that launched Super3 X Series TVs last year in India may soon bring its next generation TVs to the country.
Facebook Inc`s virtual reality unit Oculus has cut $200 from the total price of its flagship hardware set, in a bid to expand the system`s base of video game players.
Voice and language solutions provider nowNuance Communications (formerly mCarbon) on Tuesday launched `Nuance Loop`, an artificial intelligence (AI) and data analytics-powered marketing platform for pre-paid mobile operators that delivers new revenue streams.
Samsung has expanded its tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book and outlined a series of measures to "enhance" product safety.
Mobile maker Nokia on Sunday launched its iconic Nokia 3310 feature phone along with three other smartphones.
Chinese telecom company Huawei has unveiled the world's first smartphone with 4.5G technology, promising double download speed and 60 percent reduction in call drops even on weak signals.
Alphabet Inc’s Google announced on Sunday that it will bring its digital assistant to smartphones running the latest versions of its Android operating system, vastly expanding its reach.
Samsung's fiasco with its fire-prone Note 7 phone has pushed its rival LG to take additional precautions with its next smartphone.
Targetting Sunday`s mobile professionals who want a stylish device that is easy to use, HP Inc on Sunday announced a dynamic new commercial 2-in-1 detachable laptop at Mobile World Congress 2017 here.
The launch will be live streamed on official accounts of Nokia on Facebook on Sunday where HMD Global is expected to reveal four new Nokia phones.
The Harmonics Talky is truly a mini Bluetooth headphone with just 18 mm length and a mere 4.9 grams of weight.
Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Tab S3 is expected to be launched on Sunday at MWC 2017. Images of the tab were recently leaked in live images.
The thing is that the photos give some interesting takes about the forthcoming launch. The images show a metal body and also suggest the phone features a removable battery.
The IT Ministry on Tuesday launched botnet cleaning and anti-malware analysis centre for Rs 90 crore to provide free anti-virus to computers and mobile phones for removing malicious softwares.
Toughpad FZ-N1 comes at Rs 99,000, FZ-F1 at Rs 1,09,000 and FZ-A2 will cost Rs 1,20,000.
At its event on February 26, Samsung will be releasing the launch date for Samsung Galaxy S8 along with a one-minute video teaser.
LeEco, the popular Chinese internet and technology conglomerate, on Friday announced an exchange offer on its smartphones Le 2 and Le Max 2on Snapdeal from February 16-18.
Hardware and electronics major Acer unveiled a convertible laptop "Acer Spin 3" in India on Wednesday at Rs 42,999.
As pe a new report revealed by International Data Corporation (IDC), Lenovo Mobile Business Group (MBG) has emerged as the number two smartphone brand in India with 8.9 per cent and 9.8 per cent market share by volume and value.
In order to encash once again the popularity of its iconic 3310 mobile phone model, Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia is reportedly set to re-launch the sturdy cellphone model.
The camera sports a 20x optical zoom and comes with variable frame rate.
BeatsX earphones deliver up to eight hours of battery life and with "Fast Fuel", a five-minute charge gives you two hours of playback.
Extending its offerings in the professional printing domain to offer vibrant image quality with increased versatility for print service providers, digital imaging company Canon India on Saturday launched 10 new printers.
Under its Republic of Gamers (ROG) series, Taiwanese company ASUS on Thursday launched ROG Strix GL553 compact ultralight gaming laptop in India at a starting price of Rs 94,990.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- DNA: Home BP machines giving wrong readings
- DNA: Today in History, June 24, 2017
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector, commando operation continues over 20 hours
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Sheep gives birth to 'half-human half-animal' lamb in South Africa
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch