HP Inc on Monday launched new premium portfolio series of Spectre x2, ENVY x360 and ENVY laptops Aat the 14th Cannes Film Festival.
Nubia N1 Lite comes with 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor.
While Legion Y520 starts at Rs 92,490, Legion Y720 will cost Rs 149,990.
Google`s Android operating system has reached a milestone by powering 2 billion monthly active devices around the world, the company said.
Xiaomi Mi Router 3C can connect up to 64 devices, including 20 computing devices and 44 IoT devices.
Telecom major Bharti Airtel will offer one year free 4G service along with unlimited calling within its network to buyers of Micromax Canvas 2 smartphone that has been launched on Thursday.
Chipmaker Qualcomm has introduced two new mobile platforms, Snapdragon 660 and 630 which are designed to support advanced photography and enhanced gaming in addition to long battery life and fast LTE speeds.
If you love flaunting a smartwatch on your wrist, here`s a new one that can rotate, hinge, translate, rise and orbit, and is "smart" in every sense of the word.
Apple has leapt to the lead in wearable computing on strong sales of its smartwatch, a market survey shows.
The A3 MFPs includes three PageWide platforms and thirteen LaserJet platforms.
The Surface Laptop is the first Surface device without a detachable keyboard --Check out more features.
In addition, Microsoft also came up with a brand new edition of its Windows 10 operating system. The aim of the tech giant is to reach schools with low-cost computers.
The company has priced the QLED series between Rs 3.14 lakh and Rs 24.99 lakh for screen sizes of 55 inch to 88 inch.
Major apps including Google Maps, Amazon, eBay appear to have ditched their Apple Watch apps and have quietly removed support for watchOS in updates submitted to the App Store.
MuveAcoustics, a brand by Hong Kong-based consumer electronics company Zeeva, on Thursday launched a new over-ear wireless Bluetooth headphone -- Evoke MA-1999FB -- in India.
It's now become easier to keep a track of your child whether he is safe or not. There is a new smartwatch in the town that will enable you to do such.
Have you been planning to iPhone lately? Well this could be your golden opportunity.
Days after Samsung launched its flagship devices Galaxy S8 and S8+, its South Korean rival LG will launch G6 with the unique 18:9 screen aspect ratio in India on Monday.
Customers who need to replace their fourth generation iPad will now get a newer and more capable iPad Air 2 as a substitute from Apple Stores and authorised service providers, a media report said.
Nikon India launches Nikon D7500 on Thursday in India.
Nikon D7500 comes with EXPEED 5 image processing engine and supports 4K UHD video.
Xiaomi has denied questions arising against the quality issues with its device.
Handset maker Motorola today launched the fifth generation of its best-selling Moto G series - Moto G5 -- in the Indian market for Rs 11,999.
South Korean giant Samsung on Wednesday launched its flagship device, Galaxy S8, that has a voice assistant. Samsung will release these devices in India in the coming months.
Micromax on Wednesday launched its first Dual Camera smartphone Dual 5 at Rs 24,999. The mobile phone maker aims to achieve a 10 percent market share of the premium smartphone category in 2017.
ASUS has announced the launch and availability of its latest addition to the legacy of ZenBook series the ZenBook UX330, an ultrabook crafted with a premium full body aluminum design to provide users with unmatched functionality, beauty, style and performance.
Networking company Zyxel Communications on Monday launched Aurora, an indoor night vision camera that enables users to monitor their homes live in full HD and colour with real-time mobile notifications.
Three new iPhone models are rumoured to be launched this year. As per reports, the likely models can be iPhone 7s, iPhone 7s Plus, and iPhone 8.
Chinese smartphone maker Gionee on Tuesday launched a new selfie-focused smartphone in India that comes with a 16MP front camera with selfie flash and houses a 4,010mAh battery.
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- Congress hails Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- Businessman kidnapped near police station in Udaipur - Watch
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, many injured
- Watch: Asaduddin Owaisi's opinion about Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- DNA: Analysing of a video of kid being treated cruelly while studying
- US President Donald Trump slams Pakistan over terror safe havens
- Malegaon blast case: Lt Colonel Purohit out on bail after 9 year
- DNA: Today In History, August 22, 2017
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim rape case verdict: High alert in two states
- DNA: Non Stop News, August 22, 2017
- DNA: Analysis on Muslim women who got freedom from Triple Talaq after 70 years
- Triple Talaq verdict: These five women fought to abolish the practise
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Do you have a clue about the weather on Mars? This is how it is
- SC sets aside triple talaq, terms it void and unconstitutional: As it happened
- Past is past, MS Dhoni can't play till he wants: Gautam Gambhir
- Rajiv Gandhi had overturned SC's verdict on Shah Bano case, now Rahul welcomes triple talaq judgement – How Congress has transitioned
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu offers to quit over train accidents; PM Modi asks him to wait
- When Aishwarya Rai had agreed to work with former boyfriend Salman Khan
- August 21 total solar eclipse: Watch as ISS photo-bombed the sun and many more magical moments!
- Annabelle Creation: Woman screams in horror after watching spooky film – See VIDEO
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh rape trial: Over 10 lakh Dera followers expected to gather, Punjab, Haryana on high alert
- 10 coaches of Delhi-bound Kaifiyat Express derails in UP, at least 80 injured
- 2008 Malegaon blast accused Lt Col Prasad Shrikant Purohit released from Taloja Jail
- Crying kid in viral clip is Toshi's niece; singer slams Virat Kohli