Lava's sub-brand Xolo is scheduled to launch its smartphone Xolo Era 2X on January 5. It will go on sale from January 9, 2017.
OnePlus has roped in American actress and model Emily Ratajkowski to explain how the Dash Charge works.
CES is an annual trade show organised by the US Consumer Technology Association.
iPhone production is set to reduce by 10 percent in the first quarter of 2017, as per reports in the media.
Companies are hopeful that 2017 will ring in good news and sales will return to healthy growth clip like that seen in the previous year.
Lenovo, the Chinese smartphone maker, has recently launched Phab 2 Plus.
The Windows 10 Home-based laptops natively support China Mobile's networks without requiring a separate SIM card. And to make it more attractive, users will get free access to 4GB of 4G data every month, totalling 48GB a year.
Two strap variants of ZenWatch 3 were announced on Friday by technology major ASUS.
Xiaomi, over the weekend, unveiled Mi VR Play headset pricing it very competitively at just Rs 999.
Global Internet and ecosystem conglomerate, LeEco had announced the expansion of its e-commerce partnerships to include e-commerce giant, Snapdeal, for its second-generation superphone Le 2.
The latest addition to Lenovo’s highly successful K-series, Lenovo K6 Note is all set to be launched on December 14.
Motorola has launched its first metal smartphone- Moto M in India.
Lenovo will launch its much anticipated smartphone Moto M in India on Tuesday. Moto M has been promoted as company's first all-metal smartphone.
Xiaomi on Monday launched its entry-level VR (virtual reality) headset "Mi VR Play" and live-streaming "Mi Live" app in India.
Homegrown handset firm Micromax has launched its new series of smartphones -- the Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2 smartphone with Google Duo preloaded, and also boast of 4G VoLTE support in India.
South Korean consumer electronics titan LG launched its latest flagship smartphone V20 in India on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Monday announced that sale of its smartphones will begin through offline channels soon.
The Chinese smartphone maker launched OnePlus 3T in India on Friday. The gadget is an upgrade over its 2016 flagship OnePlus 3.
Mobile phone industry body Indian Cellular Association has asked the government to allow use of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes for the purchase of handsets and claimed that their sales have come down by 50 per cent due to cash crunch post demonetisation.
It is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
It fulfills all the needs of a gadget freak, yet subtly satisfies the requirements of the not so tech savvy.
The all new and upgraded `a99 II` camera will be available at select Sony Centres and other electronic and digital imaging stores across the country, the company said in a statement.
If you are planning to gift a laptop or PC to your kids or relatives this holiday season, be warned that these are the most hackable connected devices on earth, a new report said on Thursday.
Tablet shipments in India grew 7.8 percent in the third quarter of 2016 owing to the preparation for the festive season, a report said on Thursday.
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. maintained the top spot in the Indian PC market with an overall market share of 28.8 percent.
The ever-evolving global smartphone brand OPPO, stepped up the selfie experience today by launching the upgraded Selfie Expert F1s - which is now backed with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and available in a new variant - the Grey version.
Aiming to boost its prospects in the world of virtual reality (VR), Gionee has expanded its portfolio by launching the S6 Pro smartphone, the company`s first offering that supports VR and comes pre-loaded with a Gionee VR app.
If a slide from Nokia's Capital Markets Day 2016 is anything to go by, the one-time famous smartphone maker is planning to re-enter the business in 2017.
Clearly denying any accident to have taken place, Samsung on Thursday said that no untoward incident has occured with regard to Galaxy Note 7 in India as not even a single unit of the device was sold in the country.
Alcatel, TCL communication's mobile brand, on Wednesday launched a GPS-enabled smartwatch in India which allows kids to communicate with pre-approved contacts at Rs 4,799.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?