Check out the teaser image in its tweet and stay tuned with us as we bring you all the updates from the event.
What may come as a welcome news to smartphone lovers in India, Coolpad has announced a price cut of Rs 500 on Note 3.
LeEco has sent out invitation for its event on Tuesday (May 03).
Among 243 smartphones available online, the Rs 10,999 Le 1s was ranked the top selling device in February, the report from global market research firm IDC said.
The price of the LG G5 is expected to be over Rs 50,000.
Docoss X1 smartphone will be delivered on May 2 and has cash on delivery option.
Ringing Bells, the maker of Freedom 251 smartphone is all set to honour its promise of delivering the smartphone to its first batch of customers.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for Docoss X1 android phone.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for yet another cheapest smartphone –Docoss X1.
Know how to book Docoss X1, India's another cheapest smartphone at Rs 888.
Bookings are open till 29 April at 10 pm.
You will have to register yourself for the next round of sales on May 4.
After witnessing heavy sales on Redmi Note 3 and the flagship Mi 5, Chinese handset maker Xiaomi is yet again ready with the sale of both these smartphones on Wednesday.
US tech giant Apple posted its first drop in quarterly revenue in 13 years and its decline in iPhone sales for the first time in history.
Move over registrations and flash sales; Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be finally available in open sale on Wednesday (April 27).
According to reports and buzz surrounding the latest iPhone 7 which is all set to see the light of the day in September, it could be a big disappointment.
The China based company LeEco has swept the market all over again with its newly-released second generation super-phones such as Le 2, Le 2Pro, Le Max2 as it witnessed over 23 million registrations on LeMall.com.Meanwhile, registration of the fourth generation Super TVs have also exceeded 18 million.
The Swipe Elite Note features 5.5 inch HD IPS display with 2.5 Arch Touch screen that supports Vi-Di technology.
At Rs 23,980, Vivo v3 Max has tried to give some competition to Xiaomi`s flagship device Mi 5, currently selling at Rs.24,999 in India but let us dig a little further.
Apple Inc is contemplating to bring price parity in its products as the company is set to make its entry in retail stores in India.
Available exclusively on Snapdeal, the Canvas Spark 2 Plus sports a 5-inch WVGA (480x854 pixels) display and is backed by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired up with 1GB of RAM.
Micromax is all set to host another flash sale for Canvas Spark 3 on April 28.
Under the scheme, OnePlus is offering buyers up to Rs 16,000 off on exchange of their old smartphones with any of the three devices - OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X.
The device will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting Friday (April 22) via open sale.
Move over registrations and flash sales; Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be finally available in open sale on April 27.
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Two die as Assam flood situation worsens
- Maha to start water transport in 2 years: Fadnavis
- Donald Trump asked to stop using 'Air Force One' music for campaign
- Heavy rains bring relief; commuters face traffic snarls
- Israel destroys 11 Palestinian homes on outskirts of Jerusalem
- Congress would form govt in UP after 27 years: Sheila Dikshit
- Here's how a 110-year-old lobster Larry rescued from becoming a meal!- See pics
- US, North Korea trade barbs over nuclear weapon tests
- Palestinians seek to sue Britain over 1917 vow to Jews
- PM Modi should also be suspended from House for 'inviting ISI to Pathankot', says AAP MP Bhagwant Mann
- MASSIVE! Italian giants Juventus complete USD 104 million transfer of Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli
- Odisha govt has "nexus" with Maoists: BJP probe team
- Political blame-game begins as auto, taxi unions go on indefinite strike against app-based taxi services
- NGT seeks details of Rs 20,000 crore expenditure on cleaning Ganga
- Stolen LMG recovered in Punjab, red alert sounded for runaway BSF trooper