The Chinese smartphone maker launched OnePlus 3T in India on Friday. The gadget is an upgrade over its 2016 flagship OnePlus 3.
Mobile phone industry body Indian Cellular Association has asked the government to allow use of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes for the purchase of handsets and claimed that their sales have come down by 50 per cent due to cash crunch post demonetisation.
It is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The all new and upgraded `a99 II` camera will be available at select Sony Centres and other electronic and digital imaging stores across the country, the company said in a statement.
If you are planning to gift a laptop or PC to your kids or relatives this holiday season, be warned that these are the most hackable connected devices on earth, a new report said on Thursday.
Tablet shipments in India grew 7.8 percent in the third quarter of 2016 owing to the preparation for the festive season, a report said on Thursday.
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. maintained the top spot in the Indian PC market with an overall market share of 28.8 percent.
The ever-evolving global smartphone brand OPPO, stepped up the selfie experience today by launching the upgraded Selfie Expert F1s - which is now backed with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and available in a new variant - the Grey version.
Aiming to boost its prospects in the world of virtual reality (VR), Gionee has expanded its portfolio by launching the S6 Pro smartphone, the company`s first offering that supports VR and comes pre-loaded with a Gionee VR app.
If a slide from Nokia's Capital Markets Day 2016 is anything to go by, the one-time famous smartphone maker is planning to re-enter the business in 2017.
Clearly denying any accident to have taken place, Samsung on Thursday said that no untoward incident has occured with regard to Galaxy Note 7 in India as not even a single unit of the device was sold in the country.
Alcatel, TCL communication's mobile brand, on Wednesday launched a GPS-enabled smartwatch in India which allows kids to communicate with pre-approved contacts at Rs 4,799.
US security firm Kryptowire has identified Android smartphones with a "backdoor" software in the country that collected sensitive personal data and transmitted this data to third-party servers in China without disclosure or the users' consent.
The customers can buy any notebook launched in 2016 and the payment of EMIs will start from January 2017.
Expanding its Spark series portfolio, Micromax on Wednesday launched Canvas Spark 4G -- the first device in this line-up with a 4G/LTE feature -- for Rs 4,999.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a shocking incident, a 4G Lyf phone, sold by RIL's retail arm Reliance Retail, reportedly exploded and burst into flames on Sunday.
China has unveiled its first satellite smartphone capable of covering the whole country and the disputed South China Sea.
South Korean multinational Samsung Electronics has announced offering of an artificial intelligence assistant service in the upcoming flagship smartphone, as the company seeks recovery from its global smartphone recalls.
Just after facing a major debacle in form of global recall of Galaxy Note 7, Samsung Electronics is reeling from another challenge.
Users can also avail product exchange offer to get up to Rs 25,000 off.
Customers will be able to open up the new notebook with Touch ID, the fingerprint reader also on iPhones, and customize the touch screen bar of keys.
Government has mandated support for Indian languages in all mobile phones to be sold in the country from July 1, 2017 onward.
Expanding the Surface family, Microsoft has unveiled Surface Studio, Surface Dial and a more powerful Surface Book along with an announcement that a major update is coming to more than 400 million Windows 10 devices in early 2017.
Users purchasing super TVs on Flipkart will get a cashback of Rs 3,000 using Citibank debit or credit cards from October 26 to October 28.
Chinese TV manufacturer TCL on Wednesday launched its new 65-inch, 4K Ultra HD LED smart TV in India. The set will be available at a special launch offer of Rs 79,990 on Amazon.
Google`s artificial intelligence (AI)-powered Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones will be available in India from October 25.
Apple Watch Nike+ will be available in 38 mm at Rs 32,900 and 42mm at Rs 34,900 from Nike.com, select Nike retail stores, select Apple Authorised Resellers and select specialty stores.
Pinig Tech has launched a new range of tablets for children, providing a wider range of choices for different age groups.
At a time when India is poised to become a global manufacturing hub for mobile phones and components, Pankaj Mohindroo, National President, Indian Cellular Association (ICA), has asked Chinese companies to partner with Indian firms for setting up a manufacturing base in the country.
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel XL earlier this month, the message was clear: The device with the personal Google Assistant built right in sounded the threat bugle for Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
- PM Modi launches first Udan flight from Shimla to Delhi
- AAP's Sanjay Singh resigns as Punjab incharge after Delhi rout
- Watch - Canadian woman stuck on crane being rescued by Toronto firefighter!
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- UP: Muslim woman gets triple talaq via speed post in Amroha
- Bollywood actor and BJP MP Vinod Khanna passes away at 70
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- DNA: Analysing the life of legendary bollywood actor Vinod Khanna
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- Vinod Khanna's last rites performed in Mumbai, stars pay respect
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Pellet guns: Suggest steps to stop violent agitation, SC tells J&K HC Bar
- DNA: Analysis on Kupwara army camp attack
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results declared. Check cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared today; check jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results to be declared today at cgbse.nic.in
- Vinod Khanna dies of cancer – All you need to know about the condition that killed the veteran actor
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja rocket throw shocks Virat Kohli's RCB, sends dangerous AB de Villiers back — MUST WATCH
- Actor-politician Vinod Khanna passes away
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Britain reduced India to one of the "poorest, illiterate and diseased places on Earth", need a museum to educate children: Shashi Tharoor
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Udaipur boy Kalpit Veerval tops JEE-Main exam, creates history with 360/360 score
- Katrina Kaif reveals name of her favourite cricketer, claims she hasn't said more than three words to him
- Baby run over by 2 SUVs - You won't believe what happened next | WATCH