Sony India on Monday launched Cyber-shot HX350 camera with 50x zoom at Rs 28,990.
iBall on Monday unveiled `iBall Slide Brisk 4G2` tablet featuring a 7-inch HD display at Rs 8,999. It comes in addition to the Slide series.
At Rs 49,990, Yoga Book hits the sweet spot between content creation and consumption, resulting in a seamless blend of creativity, productivity, mobility and entertainment through a suite of new hardware and software features.
The new update will come with a host of changes, especially cricket which should make it fun for cricket buffs on iPhone.
In an addition to its Slide series, domestic consumer electronics company iBall on Tuesday unveiled `Slide Nimble 4GF tablet featuring an 8-inch HD display at Rs 9,999.
As per media reports, South Korean electronics conglomerate LG will launch its G6 smartphone with Google voice assistant service next month.
Apple will offer up to 32GB of RAM in its high-end MacBook Pro models in 2017 and 16GB of RAM in its 12-inch MacBook.
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) comes with a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixel) display.
Samsung India on Friday launched Galaxy J2 Ace and Galaxy J1 4G smartphones in India. The smartphones are priced at Rs 8,490 and Rs 6,890 respectively.
Nintendo is all set to unveil new portable Switch games console on Friday and take on Sony's popular PlayStation 4.
The HTC U Ultra is the first flagship-level device announced in the US and features an impressive set of specifications.
The Mi Selfie Stick will come in two colours of Black and White and will be priced at Rs 699.
The Taiwanese smartphone maker is ready to unveil its ‘U’ series with HTC U Ultra (codenamed Ocean Note), HTC U Play (Alpine) and One X10 smartphones at the event.
Lenovo P2 goes on sale from Thursday. The smartphone is available exclusively on e-commerce site Flipkart.
Till now, the update has been rolled out to two versions of the Zenfone 3, namely ZE520KL and ZE552KL.
Xiaomi is going to launch the next generation of its one of the most popular Redmi series, that is Redmi Note 4 in New Delhi on January 19.
Taiwanese multinational ASUS on Tuesday announced the launch of its R558UQ notebook in two models, the i7 models and i5 models priced at Rs. 59,990 Rs. 48,990 respectively.
AppleFest opened on Flipkart on Tuesday, January 10, which will last up to January 13. The AppleFest is offering deals on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, Apple Watch.
Let's have a look at seven gadgets that becomes almost redundant if you have a smartphone.
The media invite has been sent for the launch event which will take place in the capital city New Delhi on the 10th.
2017 is going to unveil more new gadgets upping the convenience factor. Some of the launches expected are of the following:
Samsung pushed back the launch of its alleged Galaxy S8 smartphone back to April 2017 from February 2017 earlier in order to gain confidence from consumers before making it available worldwide, as per media reports.
The is available to buy in the US from Friday. The key Mate 9 talking is the fact that Huawei’s Mate 9 ships with Alexa functionality pre-installed.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus on Friday opened its first `Experience Store` in Bengaluru that will be a one-stop destination to experience the complete range of OnePlus products.
ASUS on Thursday launched the ASUS ZenFone ARsmartphone that comes with a massive 8GB RAM – the biggest RAM in any smartphone so far.
Lenovo announced a new range of laptop and tablet products at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2017) here.
Lava's sub-brand Xolo is scheduled to launch its smartphone Xolo Era 2X on January 5. It will go on sale from January 9, 2017.
OnePlus has roped in American actress and model Emily Ratajkowski to explain how the Dash Charge works.
CES is an annual trade show organised by the US Consumer Technology Association.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster