The OnePlus 3, which has been available only in Silver colour so far will be up for grabs in Soft Gold.
The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus will offer encrypted chips that will protect customer privacy like data, pictures, documents etc.
The Mi Note 2 will come in three variants –one with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage and the top-end with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
The two unnamed devices will have premium metal designs complete with IP68 certification.
To participate in the flash sale, one will have to register on Mi.com and share the event on Facebook.
Follow these tricks to avoid heating issues on your smartphone.
Xiaomi is offering its hot selling smartphone –the Redmi Note 3 on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Wednesday launched ideapad 110 -- its latest consumer laptop from the ideapad family targeted at the first-time personal computer (PC) buyers in India.
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit deca-core CPU paired up with 4GB RAM.
The laptop comes neatly packed in specially-made ROG-themed briefcase.
After announcing the Moto Z and Moto Z Force last month, Motorola is now gearing up to launch its sub-Rs 10,000 third generation Moto E3 smartphones in India.
Chinese technology major Lenovo is likely to launch the K5 Note smartphone in India on Wednesday (July 20), about seven months after its was introduced in China in January 2016.
Marking its 2nd anniversary in India, Xiaomi has begun its 3-Day Carnival on Mi.Com where it is giving away a series of its products on huge discount.
As much one would love to go out in the rain, it's a big NO for smartphone as they can get damage in the rain very easily.
Starting Wednesday, Xiaomi lovers will have the chance to win a host of Xiaomi products at a meager Rupee 1.
Know all about Pokemon GO and why has become an overnight internet and mobile world sensation.
Good news for all LeEco superphone fans – Le 2 and Le Max2 are available for as low as just Rs 1,999 and Rs 6,499 respectively – but on exchange offer.
LG Electronics India Limited on Monday launched X Screen smartphone equipped with a panic button, in line with the government initiative, and also comes with two screens.
In a first for the Chinese tech giant, Lenovo has launched a Windows 10 smartphone – SoftBank 503LV.
Lenovo K5 Note is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU.
Soon after technology giant Apple reported its first-ever quarterly drop in iPhone sales in April, a new report has found that "the outlook for iPhone demand keeps getting murkier" as other leading smartphone brands like Samsung make inroads in the market.
Believe it or not! But one can actually buy India's favourite smartphone, the Xioami Redmi Note 3 at just Rupee 1.
A Chinese website Weibo has leaked the prices of Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
Starting from July 14, consumers will be able to purchase Le 2 directly from LeMall India or Flipkart without the restriction of flash sale.
The verdict is out! The fans and customers have spoken – Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the most popular smartphone in India.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be launched on August 2 as rumoured and the South Korean electronics giant has confirmed the same.
Just after one flash sale, Xiaomi has put up its lastest device – Mi Max phablet on open sale in India.
Galaxy On7 Pro and Galaxy On5 Pro will be available in gold and black colours on eCommerce site Amazon.in from July 12 for Rs 11,190 and Rs 9,190, respectively.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- DNA: Today in history, 21 March 2017
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's farewell speech in Lok Sabha
- DNA: Supreme Court asks parties to solve Ayodhya dispute amicably
- Exclusive: What keeps Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute still unresolved?
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- UK Parliament attack: Four including assailant dead, at least 20 injured
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath? Here's how Pak media reported on Gorakhpur MP's elevation as UP CM
- Baby born with rare condition labelled 'alien' by shocked mom who refused to nurse him
- Big boost for BJP, senior Congress leader SM Krishna joins party, praises PM Modi
- UP portfolios announced, CM Yogi Adityanath keeps Home; Keshav Prasad Maurya gets PWD, Dinesh Sharma Education
- PM Modi is a global icon, works for all without discrimination: Yogi Adityanath in Lok Sabha