As much one would love to go out in the rain, it's a big NO for smartphone as they can get damage in the rain very easily.
Starting Wednesday, Xiaomi lovers will have the chance to win a host of Xiaomi products at a meager Rupee 1.
Know all about Pokemon GO and why has become an overnight internet and mobile world sensation.
Good news for all LeEco superphone fans – Le 2 and Le Max2 are available for as low as just Rs 1,999 and Rs 6,499 respectively – but on exchange offer.
LG Electronics India Limited on Monday launched X Screen smartphone equipped with a panic button, in line with the government initiative, and also comes with two screens.
In a first for the Chinese tech giant, Lenovo has launched a Windows 10 smartphone – SoftBank 503LV.
Lenovo K5 Note is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU.
Soon after technology giant Apple reported its first-ever quarterly drop in iPhone sales in April, a new report has found that "the outlook for iPhone demand keeps getting murkier" as other leading smartphone brands like Samsung make inroads in the market.
Believe it or not! But one can actually buy India's favourite smartphone, the Xioami Redmi Note 3 at just Rupee 1.
A Chinese website Weibo has leaked the prices of Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
Starting from July 14, consumers will be able to purchase Le 2 directly from LeMall India or Flipkart without the restriction of flash sale.
The verdict is out! The fans and customers have spoken – Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the most popular smartphone in India.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be launched on August 2 as rumoured and the South Korean electronics giant has confirmed the same.
Just after one flash sale, Xiaomi has put up its lastest device – Mi Max phablet on open sale in India.
Galaxy On7 Pro and Galaxy On5 Pro will be available in gold and black colours on eCommerce site Amazon.in from July 12 for Rs 11,190 and Rs 9,190, respectively.
Considering their features, specifications and pricing, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the LeEco Le 2 are the best in the sub-Rs 15,000 range. But which of these two is a better option? That's a tough call.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has launched its latest device F103 Pro in India for customers who seek stylish phones with powerful performance.
Domestic smartphone maker Karbonn on Tuesday launched Karbonn Aura Power -- its latest addition to 4G-enabled smartphones at an affordable price of Rs 5,990.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on Tuesday.
Xiaomi's Global VP Hugo Barra claimed so via a tweet. However, he did not give any specific break-up of the market.
Xiaomi Mi India on Monday announced its partnership with Foxconn`s subsidiary distributor arm Innocomm and Just Buy Live to expand its offline distribution network to more than 5,000 outlets in the country.
Smartphone maker itel India on Monday launched an innovative personal interpreter for its smart keypad feature phones it5231 and it5320.
India`s largest telephony retailer MobileStore Ltd. has announced the launch of `Special Bumper` consumer promotional offer to allow customers to purchase a handset and get an assured gift of cash coupon from the leading brands.
The company has released this teaser on its Weibo account. Check out the teaser.
According to Ringing Bells’ Founder and CEO Mohit Goel, they are ready with nearly two lakh ‘Freedom 251’ handsets.
Starting July 8, Xiaomi smartphones such as the blockbuster Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi 2 will be available on Paytm.
All the phones let you chat in 10 pre-loaded Indian languages.
The four feature phones are available under the names of Hit (Rs 699), King (Rs 899), Boss (Rs 999) and Raja (Rs 1099).
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Why is religion used as a weapon against 'freedom of speech'?
- DNA: Indian soldiers shown as superheroes in comic series
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DNA: Are our soldiers upset over the anti-national atmosphere in the country?
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Development meaningless without Ram Mandir, says BJP's Vinay Katiyar
- Delhi HC rejects Mukhtar Ansari's parole plea for campaigning in UP polls
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight
- BMC elections results: Both BJP, Shiv Sena should share Mumbai Mayor's post for 2.5 years each, says RSS
- THIS girl wanted Narendra Modi's 'Shiva stole', she tweeted her wish; you won't believe what PM did!
- Ramjas protest: ABVP member's serious allegation on AISA activists, says 'they tore my kurta, misbehaved during clash'
- 'India needs to acknowledge its asymmetry with China'
- Bank employees to go on nationwide strike on Tuesday
- World Bank CEO travels in Mumbai local train from Churchgate to Dadar – Pics inside
- Gurmehar Kaur withdraws from campaign, says won't take part in AISA march today
- Kerala boy Hafiz who left home to join ISIS killed in drone strike in Afghanistan