Believe it or not! But one can actually buy India's favourite smartphone, the Xioami Redmi Note 3 at just Rupee 1.
A Chinese website Weibo has leaked the prices of Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
Starting from July 14, consumers will be able to purchase Le 2 directly from LeMall India or Flipkart without the restriction of flash sale.
The verdict is out! The fans and customers have spoken – Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the most popular smartphone in India.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be launched on August 2 as rumoured and the South Korean electronics giant has confirmed the same.
Just after one flash sale, Xiaomi has put up its lastest device – Mi Max phablet on open sale in India.
Galaxy On7 Pro and Galaxy On5 Pro will be available in gold and black colours on eCommerce site Amazon.in from July 12 for Rs 11,190 and Rs 9,190, respectively.
Considering their features, specifications and pricing, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the LeEco Le 2 are the best in the sub-Rs 15,000 range. But which of these two is a better option? That's a tough call.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has launched its latest device F103 Pro in India for customers who seek stylish phones with powerful performance.
Domestic smartphone maker Karbonn on Tuesday launched Karbonn Aura Power -- its latest addition to 4G-enabled smartphones at an affordable price of Rs 5,990.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on Tuesday.
Xiaomi's Global VP Hugo Barra claimed so via a tweet. However, he did not give any specific break-up of the market.
Xiaomi Mi India on Monday announced its partnership with Foxconn`s subsidiary distributor arm Innocomm and Just Buy Live to expand its offline distribution network to more than 5,000 outlets in the country.
Smartphone maker itel India on Monday launched an innovative personal interpreter for its smart keypad feature phones it5231 and it5320.
India`s largest telephony retailer MobileStore Ltd. has announced the launch of `Special Bumper` consumer promotional offer to allow customers to purchase a handset and get an assured gift of cash coupon from the leading brands.
The company has released this teaser on its Weibo account. Check out the teaser.
According to Ringing Bells’ Founder and CEO Mohit Goel, they are ready with nearly two lakh ‘Freedom 251’ handsets.
Starting July 8, Xiaomi smartphones such as the blockbuster Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi 2 will be available on Paytm.
All the phones let you chat in 10 pre-loaded Indian languages.
The four feature phones are available under the names of Hit (Rs 699), King (Rs 899), Boss (Rs 999) and Raja (Rs 1099).
The company also unveiled four new feature phones in the range of Rs 699-999 and two smartphones between Rs 3,999 and Rs 4,499.
There was a time when buying a latest flagship smartphone would mean burning a hole in your pocket.
Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television on Thursday which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
The 16GB variant of the Xiaomi Mi Max has been reportedly priced at CNY 1,199 which roughly converts to INR 12,100.
The price of the smartphone has been slashed by a huge Rs 6,000 and is now available for just Rs 13,999.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on July 12.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi on Wednesday announced that the first flash sale of its latest Mi Max smartphone ended after the stock ran out in a matter of few seconds.
Almost all decent screen size in a smartphone starts at 5 inch and goes further up.
Continuing with the unprecedented sales success, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 went out of stock within minutes on online e-commerce site Flipkart.
In what could cheer millions of fans across the globe, Apple is set to come with a bigger storage for its upcoming iPhone 7
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- Air pollution claims two Indian lives every minute: Study
- PM Modi may hold a road show in Varanasi on March 3
- Opposition attacks PM Modi over his controversial statement
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Enjoy Jio 4G on your 2G/3G phone at only Rs 1,999 only
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Zakir Naik's Dawood Ibrahim and Pakistan connection - Underworld don funded his NGO through hawala
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- #IPL2017auction: Ben Stokes hogs limelight, goes to Rising Pune Supergiants for massive Rs 14.5 crore