Starting July 8, Xiaomi smartphones such as the blockbuster Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi 2 will be available on Paytm.
All the phones let you chat in 10 pre-loaded Indian languages.
The four feature phones are available under the names of Hit (Rs 699), King (Rs 899), Boss (Rs 999) and Raja (Rs 1099).
The company also unveiled four new feature phones in the range of Rs 699-999 and two smartphones between Rs 3,999 and Rs 4,499.
There was a time when buying a latest flagship smartphone would mean burning a hole in your pocket.
Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television on Thursday which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
The 16GB variant of the Xiaomi Mi Max has been reportedly priced at CNY 1,199 which roughly converts to INR 12,100.
The price of the smartphone has been slashed by a huge Rs 6,000 and is now available for just Rs 13,999.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on July 12.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi on Wednesday announced that the first flash sale of its latest Mi Max smartphone ended after the stock ran out in a matter of few seconds.
Almost all decent screen size in a smartphone starts at 5 inch and goes further up.
Continuing with the unprecedented sales success, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 went out of stock within minutes on online e-commerce site Flipkart.
In what could cheer millions of fans across the globe, Apple is set to come with a bigger storage for its upcoming iPhone 7
Canadian mobile maker BlackBerry has parted ways with its most successful device of its times -- BlackBerry Classic.
The delivery of the world’s cheapest smartphone at Rs 251 (less than USD 4) will finally begin from July 7, as per media reports.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi will conduct the first flash sale of its latest device, the Mi Max on Wednesday (July 6).
Notwithstanding the controversy surrounding its Rs 251 smartphone, Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
Next flash sale is scheduled for July 12 and registrations for the same has begun on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
The Xiaomi Mi Max flash sale will take place at 02:00 pm on Mi.com and only the base variant, i.e. the 3GB RAM, 32GB memory version will be available for the sale.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12:00 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
Honor 5C comes with a powerful Kirin 650 16 nm chipset with Mali-T830 GPU.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12 pm while that of the Le Max2 will take place at 2 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
LeEco will be conducting the second flash sale of its Le 2 and Le Max2 smartphones on Tuesday and registrations for the same are still open.
HTC will be the first company to provide the latest Android operating system for its smartphones.
The USP of TCL 560 is the Eye Verify technology which the company claims can unlock the smartphone using eyes.
Taking the burgeoning gaming market to a new height, Global PC, tablet and smartphone maker Lenovo on Monday launched a new gaming portfolio for the millennial gamers in India.
Vibe K5 comes packed with a 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octacore CPU combined with a 12.7cm (5) high-definition display with 720x1280 pixel resolution.
The second flash sale for Le 2 and Le Max2 will be on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
MIUI 8 comes with Dual Apps that will allow users to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- Killfie - India tops ranking for selfie deaths
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt takes Re1 as dowry from wife's family
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- Punjab BJP chief Vijay Sampla denies report of resignation
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- Stress – This is how your key body systems react
- Nokia 6 to go on sale from January 19; gets over 1 million registrations