What may come as a welcome news to smartphone lovers in India, Coolpad has announced a price cut of Rs 500 on Note 3.
LeEco has sent out invitation for its event on Tuesday (May 03).
Among 243 smartphones available online, the Rs 10,999 Le 1s was ranked the top selling device in February, the report from global market research firm IDC said.
The price of the LG G5 is expected to be over Rs 50,000.
Docoss X1 smartphone will be delivered on May 2 and has cash on delivery option.
Ringing Bells, the maker of Freedom 251 smartphone is all set to honour its promise of delivering the smartphone to its first batch of customers.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for Docoss X1 android phone.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for yet another cheapest smartphone –Docoss X1.
Know how to book Docoss X1, India's another cheapest smartphone at Rs 888.
Bookings are open till 29 April at 10 pm.
You will have to register yourself for the next round of sales on May 4.
After witnessing heavy sales on Redmi Note 3 and the flagship Mi 5, Chinese handset maker Xiaomi is yet again ready with the sale of both these smartphones on Wednesday.
US tech giant Apple posted its first drop in quarterly revenue in 13 years and its decline in iPhone sales for the first time in history.
Move over registrations and flash sales; Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be finally available in open sale on Wednesday (April 27).
According to reports and buzz surrounding the latest iPhone 7 which is all set to see the light of the day in September, it could be a big disappointment.
The China based company LeEco has swept the market all over again with its newly-released second generation super-phones such as Le 2, Le 2Pro, Le Max2 as it witnessed over 23 million registrations on LeMall.com.Meanwhile, registration of the fourth generation Super TVs have also exceeded 18 million.
The Swipe Elite Note features 5.5 inch HD IPS display with 2.5 Arch Touch screen that supports Vi-Di technology.
At Rs 23,980, Vivo v3 Max has tried to give some competition to Xiaomi`s flagship device Mi 5, currently selling at Rs.24,999 in India but let us dig a little further.
Apple Inc is contemplating to bring price parity in its products as the company is set to make its entry in retail stores in India.
Available exclusively on Snapdeal, the Canvas Spark 2 Plus sports a 5-inch WVGA (480x854 pixels) display and is backed by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired up with 1GB of RAM.
Micromax is all set to host another flash sale for Canvas Spark 3 on April 28.
Under the scheme, OnePlus is offering buyers up to Rs 16,000 off on exchange of their old smartphones with any of the three devices - OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X.
The device will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting Friday (April 22) via open sale.
Move over registrations and flash sales; Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be finally available in open sale on April 27.
The Oppo F1 Plus which comes with a 16MP selfie camera will be available in stores across regions including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?- Part-II
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?- Part III
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- DNA: Today in History, 26th June 2016
- Nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers on 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas'
- India deploys tanks in Ladakh to counter China's military build-up
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from Srinagar
- SC allows Mumbai rape survivor to terminate 24-week-old abnormal foetus
- Rs 2,237-crore revenue generated from 74 coal mines: Govt
- 'Indian digital payments market to reach $500 bn by 2020'
- Renault launches Lodgy variant priced up to Rs 10.4 lakh
- How humans made ropes 40,000 years ago
- There is no easy match in Olympics, says Indian hockey skipper PR Sreejesh
- Remote-controlled microbots to soon aid doctors
- At 86, Kerala elephant 'Dakshayani' all set to enter Guinness World Records
- Govt exploring ways to bring petro products under GST: Pradhan
- Bajaj V sales cross 1-lakh mark within 4 months of launch
- BJP leader Ram Sevak Nishad killed in accident
- Call drops: Telcos commit Rs 20,000 crore for towers, seek new spectrum
- England vs Pakistan 2nd Test, Day 4 at Old Trafford – As it happened..
- Gold falls further by Rs 70 to Rs 30,680 per ten grams
- Suicide bomber kills 12 at checkpoint north of Baghdad