Check out the teaser image in its tweet and stay tuned with us as we bring you all the updates from the event.
What may come as a welcome news to smartphone lovers in India, Coolpad has announced a price cut of Rs 500 on Note 3.
LeEco has sent out invitation for its event on Tuesday (May 03).
Among 243 smartphones available online, the Rs 10,999 Le 1s was ranked the top selling device in February, the report from global market research firm IDC said.
The price of the LG G5 is expected to be over Rs 50,000.
Docoss X1 smartphone will be delivered on May 2 and has cash on delivery option.
Ringing Bells, the maker of Freedom 251 smartphone is all set to honour its promise of delivering the smartphone to its first batch of customers.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for Docoss X1 android phone.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for yet another cheapest smartphone –Docoss X1.
Know how to book Docoss X1, India's another cheapest smartphone at Rs 888.
Bookings are open till 29 April at 10 pm.
You will have to register yourself for the next round of sales on May 4.
After witnessing heavy sales on Redmi Note 3 and the flagship Mi 5, Chinese handset maker Xiaomi is yet again ready with the sale of both these smartphones on Wednesday.
US tech giant Apple posted its first drop in quarterly revenue in 13 years and its decline in iPhone sales for the first time in history.
Move over registrations and flash sales; Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be finally available in open sale on Wednesday (April 27).
According to reports and buzz surrounding the latest iPhone 7 which is all set to see the light of the day in September, it could be a big disappointment.
The China based company LeEco has swept the market all over again with its newly-released second generation super-phones such as Le 2, Le 2Pro, Le Max2 as it witnessed over 23 million registrations on LeMall.com.Meanwhile, registration of the fourth generation Super TVs have also exceeded 18 million.
The Swipe Elite Note features 5.5 inch HD IPS display with 2.5 Arch Touch screen that supports Vi-Di technology.
At Rs 23,980, Vivo v3 Max has tried to give some competition to Xiaomi`s flagship device Mi 5, currently selling at Rs.24,999 in India but let us dig a little further.
Apple Inc is contemplating to bring price parity in its products as the company is set to make its entry in retail stores in India.
Available exclusively on Snapdeal, the Canvas Spark 2 Plus sports a 5-inch WVGA (480x854 pixels) display and is backed by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired up with 1GB of RAM.
Micromax is all set to host another flash sale for Canvas Spark 3 on April 28.
Under the scheme, OnePlus is offering buyers up to Rs 16,000 off on exchange of their old smartphones with any of the three devices - OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X.
The device will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting Friday (April 22) via open sale.
Move over registrations and flash sales; Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be finally available in open sale on April 27.
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- DNA: Today in History, 26th June 2016
- Nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers on 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas'
- India deploys tanks in Ladakh to counter China's military build-up
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from Srinagar
- Coal scam: Rathi Steel and Power Ltd, 3 officials convicted
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say
- Dengue cases jump to 90 in Delhi, 40 cases last week
- UNBELIEVABLE! Cristiano Ronaldo to have an international airport named after him
- Islamic State group claims second German attack in a week
- Former Apple executive is back to lead company's car project
- Mumbai Taxi-rickshaw strike 'put on hold'
- VIDEO: Sushil calls Narsingh's doping row 'unfortunate', wants fellow wrestlers to win medals at Rio
- Pained by death of his buddy 'Tiger', 26/11 canine hero Caesar goes into depression
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015