Starting Wednesday, Xiaomi lovers will have the chance to win a host of Xiaomi products at a meager Rupee 1.
Know all about Pokemon GO and why has become an overnight internet and mobile world sensation.
Good news for all LeEco superphone fans – Le 2 and Le Max2 are available for as low as just Rs 1,999 and Rs 6,499 respectively – but on exchange offer.
LG Electronics India Limited on Monday launched X Screen smartphone equipped with a panic button, in line with the government initiative, and also comes with two screens.
In a first for the Chinese tech giant, Lenovo has launched a Windows 10 smartphone – SoftBank 503LV.
Lenovo K5 Note is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU.
Soon after technology giant Apple reported its first-ever quarterly drop in iPhone sales in April, a new report has found that "the outlook for iPhone demand keeps getting murkier" as other leading smartphone brands like Samsung make inroads in the market.
Believe it or not! But one can actually buy India's favourite smartphone, the Xioami Redmi Note 3 at just Rupee 1.
A Chinese website Weibo has leaked the prices of Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
Starting from July 14, consumers will be able to purchase Le 2 directly from LeMall India or Flipkart without the restriction of flash sale.
The verdict is out! The fans and customers have spoken – Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the most popular smartphone in India.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be launched on August 2 as rumoured and the South Korean electronics giant has confirmed the same.
Just after one flash sale, Xiaomi has put up its lastest device – Mi Max phablet on open sale in India.
Galaxy On7 Pro and Galaxy On5 Pro will be available in gold and black colours on eCommerce site Amazon.in from July 12 for Rs 11,190 and Rs 9,190, respectively.
Considering their features, specifications and pricing, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the LeEco Le 2 are the best in the sub-Rs 15,000 range. But which of these two is a better option? That's a tough call.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has launched its latest device F103 Pro in India for customers who seek stylish phones with powerful performance.
Domestic smartphone maker Karbonn on Tuesday launched Karbonn Aura Power -- its latest addition to 4G-enabled smartphones at an affordable price of Rs 5,990.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on Tuesday.
Xiaomi's Global VP Hugo Barra claimed so via a tweet. However, he did not give any specific break-up of the market.
Xiaomi Mi India on Monday announced its partnership with Foxconn`s subsidiary distributor arm Innocomm and Just Buy Live to expand its offline distribution network to more than 5,000 outlets in the country.
Smartphone maker itel India on Monday launched an innovative personal interpreter for its smart keypad feature phones it5231 and it5320.
India`s largest telephony retailer MobileStore Ltd. has announced the launch of `Special Bumper` consumer promotional offer to allow customers to purchase a handset and get an assured gift of cash coupon from the leading brands.
The company has released this teaser on its Weibo account. Check out the teaser.
According to Ringing Bells’ Founder and CEO Mohit Goel, they are ready with nearly two lakh ‘Freedom 251’ handsets.
Starting July 8, Xiaomi smartphones such as the blockbuster Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi 2 will be available on Paytm.
All the phones let you chat in 10 pre-loaded Indian languages.
The four feature phones are available under the names of Hit (Rs 699), King (Rs 899), Boss (Rs 999) and Raja (Rs 1099).
The company also unveiled four new feature phones in the range of Rs 699-999 and two smartphones between Rs 3,999 and Rs 4,499.
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- DNA: Today in history, 25th February, 2017
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Thane crime branch arrest 18 people in Army recruitment paper leak case
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC? Part II
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Why is religion used as a weapon against 'freedom of speech'?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips bowlers apart to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- Harbhajan Singh reacts to India's humiliating loss, gets trolled by David Warner in return
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!