Samsung Electronics is urging consumers worldwide to stop using Galaxy Note 7 smartphones immediately and exchange them as soon as possible.
Although eye wearable device Google Glass did not take off as it was projected to be, the device is helping Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and paramedics communicate with ease with doctors during emergencies.
Domestic smartphone-maker Intex technologies on Saturday announced the appointment of cricketer and Gujarat Lions captain Suresh Raina as its brand ambassador for a new range of speakers` segment.
A high-end Samsung smartphone caught fire inside a Chennai-bound IndiGo aircraft on Friday, creating a scare among 175 passengers on-board but the plane made a safe landing.
A British consumer watchdog has told technology giant Microsoft to compensate customers whose computers have been adversely affected by the Windows 10 upgrade.
Equipped with new features such as OLED display, heart rate sensor, the Mi Band 2 will on sale on Mi.com starting September 27.
Samsung Electronics says it has received three reports of Galaxy Note 7 battery fires in China.
Mi Air Purifier 2 seamlessly connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi, enabled by the Mi Home app.
Chinese tech firm Xiaomi may soon bring its 'crowdfunding' platform to India that will help start-ups working on consumer electronics to sell their wares through the medium.
MacOS Sierra, the latest major release of the world`s most advanced desktop operating system, is now available as a free update, Apple has announced, adding that macOS Sierra now brings Siri to the Mac systems.
With an aim to boost digital transformation, HCL Technologies will increase investment on SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) -- especially Cloud -- in next couple of years, a top company executive has said.
Yahoo on Tuesday announced a new feature of sharing videos on its instant messaging platform Yahoo Messenger.
Mobile payment and commerce platform Paytm on Monday said it will enable health insurance for three lakh auto and cab partners across the country.
Technology giant Microsoft is planning to close its London office of Skype and to lay off most of the nearly 400 people employed there.
Apple's global iPhone launch on September 16 was marked by excitement and frustration as fans queued to find scarce models of the coveted smartphone.
Smartphones and other electronic devices aren't impenetrable vaults.They are required to be protected from human viruses called hackers.
Sony Corp aims to extend content for its dedicated virtual-reality (VR) headset into non-gaming areas such as TV and film, and has no plans to join the burgeoning market for smartphone-based headsets, its gaming division chief said.
London: Scientists are developing a new touchscreen technology that may lead to extremely small patterns (pixels) for high definition LCD displays such as smartphones and next generation of TV and computer screens.
Chinese global consumer electronics brand TCL Corp on Thursday launched a new 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV in India at Rs 48,990 and is available on Amazon.in
An iPad battery caught fire in a shopping centre in Rovaniemi, Finland, forcing the evacuation of customers, authorities said.
File transfer and sharing application XENDER has announced the launch of its new version with comprehensive functions and better user experience.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Monday launched the A6600, A6600 Plus and A7700 4G VoLTE-enabled smartphones in India.
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. on Monday unveiled two new desktop PC`s -- HP Pavilion Wave and HP Elite Slice in India -- to power entertainment and productivity at home and the workplace.
Move over, earphones! You may soon be able to answer phone calls just by placing your finger in your ear, thanks to a new wearable smartwatch strap developed by a Korean company.
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- Killfie - India tops ranking for selfie deaths
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- Celebrations in Akhilesh camp after winning 'cycle race'
- Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt takes Re1 as dowry from wife's family
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet