The Moto G4 smartphone packs the powerful 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor with octa-core CPU.
Here is a video from HP that gives you an insight into the notebook.
The Mi 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor along with 3GB RAM.
LeEco will announce the top 200 applicants at 12 PM, June 20, 2016 and will offer 200 units of testing version of the Le 2 to early adopters.
For Le 2, registrations would be open till 11 am and for Le Max 2, registrations would be open till 1 pm on June 28.
Registered Mi fans can contribute ideas, share feedback and take part in contests and become part of the launch events.
LG X Power packs a big 4100mAh battery that the company claims, can charge twice as faster than the normal speed.
The Xiaomi Mi Max will come with a fingerprint scanner located at the rear panel.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 features a curved display or a rather dual-edge screen.
The Rs 11,999 ZenWatch 2 doubles up as your health companion by tracking fitness activities and includes both Google Fit and Asus` own Wellness app to keep you updated on the number of steps taken, calories burnt and distance covered.
While cars typically lost 20 percent of their value a year after being driven off, money-draining smartphones went down up to 65 percent of their value in just a month of being released.
Panasonic India on Thursday launched a new smartphone that packs a huge 5000mAh battery at an affordable price of Rs 5,990.
The Moto Mods are revolutionary products that will definitely change the way smartphones are used in the future.
Lenovo, the parent company of Motorola, has revealed that its latest launch the Moto Z along with the magnetic snap-on back panels, Moto Mods will be available in India from October.
South Korean smartphone giant Samsung sold the most number of smartphones worldwide in the first quarter of the year and is expected to sell 320 million smartphones by the end of the year, a new report said on Wednesday.
LeEco is looking for 200 CEOs who will be the lucky few to become the early adopters of LeEco's second generation Superphone - Le 2.
OnePlus 3 with giant 6GB RAM comes with a fingerprint sensor that can unlock the screen in 0.2 seconds.
The OnePlus 3 comes with 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED 1080x1920-pixel screen display that has a pixel density of 401ppi.
And true to its leak in newspaper ad prior to its launch, the OnePlus 3 comes with 5.5-inch 1080x1920-pixel screen display that has a pixel density of 401ppi.
OnePlus 3 is all set to be launched later today (June 14). However, prior to its official launch, much have been revealed about the phone by an ad in an Indian newspaper.
A day before the official launch, much have been 'officially revealed' of the OnePlus 3 by the ad from its pricing to specifications.
The smartphone features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display and is powered by all-new octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.1GHz clubbed with Adreno 505 GPU.
The flash sale of the phone went exclusively on e-commerce site Flipkart at 2 PM on Tuesday.
The Intex Aqua View comes with bio-metric security - fingerprint sensor at the front panel.
The flash sale of the phone will go exclusively on e-commerce site Flipkart at 2 PM on Tuesday.
The new Xbox One S comes with a slightly redesigned controller, featuring textured grip, increased wireless range and Bluetooth support.
Apple announced Swift Playgrounds for iPad that would allow users to play with Swift code on their device for the first time.
- Nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers on 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas'
- India deploys tanks in Ladakh to counter China's military build-up
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from Srinagar
- Coal scam: Rathi Steel and Power Ltd, 3 officials convicted
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president
- GST deadlock: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers today
- Olympic Village repairs could take all week: Brazil
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- England vs Pakistan: Alastair Cook glad to get 'carried along' with Joe Root
- On 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas', nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers