Meizu on Monday launched the m3s smartphone in China – also known as the Meizu M 3 Metal which comes with a fingerprint sensor.
The Gionee S6 Pro comes with a 2.5D 5.5-inch IPS display with Full HD (1920x1080 pixels) resolution and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor.
The dual-SIM Lava X81 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor.
Know the key features of the Lenovo Vibe K5 at a glance.
The first flash sale of Lenovo Vibe K5 will take place on June 22 at 2 pm and its registration will begin at 1PM from today onwards.
Here is the event list as has been given by the official WWDC website.
The keynote starts at 10.00 am PST, which is around 10.30 pm IST.
Apple WWDC will kick off at the historic Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on Monday with renowned developer community coming together to learn about the future of OS X, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
The Gionee Elife S6 smartphone will be powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor.
Meizu metal 2 will be an extension to the Meizu metal smartphone launched last October.
Lenovo Vibe K5 with a 5-inch display is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor.
Panasonic India on Friday launched two new T44 and T30 smartphones in India priced at Rs 4,290 and Rs 3,290 respectively.
Here's a simple explanation of what the Moto Mods are, how they work, how you can install them etc.
Chinese computer titan Lenovo showcased a series of new smartphones at its Tech World event in San Fransisco.
Samsung recently launched Galaxy S7 Active will go on sale Friday (June 10).
Know about the 5 key features of Lenovo Phab2 Pro Tango enabled smart phone.
Chinese tech giant Lenovo's much awaited June 9 event is live from San Francisco.
The auction would go live on Thursday at 4 p.m. and would conclude on June 12.
Here are 5 things to watch out for at the upcoming event.
The Lenovo Tech World event will kick of at 10 am PST in San Fransisco.
Reports are buzzing in the media that Motorola will altogether ditch the Moto X while it is set to unleash its Z series smartphones.
The Le Max2 that was launched on Wednesday by Chinese handset market LeEco comes with features that are spectacular for its price tag of just Rs 22,999.
While the LeEco Le 2 has been launched at Rs 11,999 in India, it has been listed on the company's website at just Re 1.
Equipped with features such as Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset, 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage capacity, the LeEco Le 2 has been competitively priced at just Rs 11,999.
LG has launched its new range 'Mosquito Away TV', which acts as mosquito repellent.
New Delhi: A US-based game design company Supersuit has launched globally the world`s first wearable platform `SuperSuit` that incorporates gesture control technology with outdoor gaming.
New Delhi: Chinese telecom manufacturer ZTE has announced another smartphone in its Blade series -- the Blade A2 phone.
Here are the live updates from the event.
Click open the link to watch the live streaming of LeEco event.
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- DNA: Analysis of Sushma Swaraj's UNGA speech targeting Pak and terrorism - Part II
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics? - Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics?
- DNA: Today in History, 27th September, 2016
- India pulls out of SAARC summit in Islamabad
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- Trouble for Subramanian Swamy, Delhi Police obtain sanction to prosecute BJP leader for inflammatory article
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH
- Pakistani father teaches little girl how to fire AK47, makes her threaten PM Narendra Modi; video crashes internet - WATCH
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok
- 'Pakistan can’t take Narendra Modi’s restraint for granted for long'
- Must watch video! This is how young Indian envoy silenced Pakistan at the United Nations
- Cauvery row: Release water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka; Section 144 imposed in Bengaluru till Sept 30