It is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The all new and upgraded `a99 II` camera will be available at select Sony Centres and other electronic and digital imaging stores across the country, the company said in a statement.
If you are planning to gift a laptop or PC to your kids or relatives this holiday season, be warned that these are the most hackable connected devices on earth, a new report said on Thursday.
Tablet shipments in India grew 7.8 percent in the third quarter of 2016 owing to the preparation for the festive season, a report said on Thursday.
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. maintained the top spot in the Indian PC market with an overall market share of 28.8 percent.
The ever-evolving global smartphone brand OPPO, stepped up the selfie experience today by launching the upgraded Selfie Expert F1s - which is now backed with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and available in a new variant - the Grey version.
Aiming to boost its prospects in the world of virtual reality (VR), Gionee has expanded its portfolio by launching the S6 Pro smartphone, the company`s first offering that supports VR and comes pre-loaded with a Gionee VR app.
If a slide from Nokia's Capital Markets Day 2016 is anything to go by, the one-time famous smartphone maker is planning to re-enter the business in 2017.
Clearly denying any accident to have taken place, Samsung on Thursday said that no untoward incident has occured with regard to Galaxy Note 7 in India as not even a single unit of the device was sold in the country.
Alcatel, TCL communication's mobile brand, on Wednesday launched a GPS-enabled smartwatch in India which allows kids to communicate with pre-approved contacts at Rs 4,799.
US security firm Kryptowire has identified Android smartphones with a "backdoor" software in the country that collected sensitive personal data and transmitted this data to third-party servers in China without disclosure or the users' consent.
The customers can buy any notebook launched in 2016 and the payment of EMIs will start from January 2017.
Expanding its Spark series portfolio, Micromax on Wednesday launched Canvas Spark 4G -- the first device in this line-up with a 4G/LTE feature -- for Rs 4,999.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a shocking incident, a 4G Lyf phone, sold by RIL's retail arm Reliance Retail, reportedly exploded and burst into flames on Sunday.
China has unveiled its first satellite smartphone capable of covering the whole country and the disputed South China Sea.
South Korean multinational Samsung Electronics has announced offering of an artificial intelligence assistant service in the upcoming flagship smartphone, as the company seeks recovery from its global smartphone recalls.
Just after facing a major debacle in form of global recall of Galaxy Note 7, Samsung Electronics is reeling from another challenge.
Users can also avail product exchange offer to get up to Rs 25,000 off.
Customers will be able to open up the new notebook with Touch ID, the fingerprint reader also on iPhones, and customize the touch screen bar of keys.
Government has mandated support for Indian languages in all mobile phones to be sold in the country from July 1, 2017 onward.
Expanding the Surface family, Microsoft has unveiled Surface Studio, Surface Dial and a more powerful Surface Book along with an announcement that a major update is coming to more than 400 million Windows 10 devices in early 2017.
Users purchasing super TVs on Flipkart will get a cashback of Rs 3,000 using Citibank debit or credit cards from October 26 to October 28.
Chinese TV manufacturer TCL on Wednesday launched its new 65-inch, 4K Ultra HD LED smart TV in India. The set will be available at a special launch offer of Rs 79,990 on Amazon.
Google`s artificial intelligence (AI)-powered Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones will be available in India from October 25.
Apple Watch Nike+ will be available in 38 mm at Rs 32,900 and 42mm at Rs 34,900 from Nike.com, select Nike retail stores, select Apple Authorised Resellers and select specialty stores.
Pinig Tech has launched a new range of tablets for children, providing a wider range of choices for different age groups.
At a time when India is poised to become a global manufacturing hub for mobile phones and components, Pankaj Mohindroo, National President, Indian Cellular Association (ICA), has asked Chinese companies to partner with Indian firms for setting up a manufacturing base in the country.
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel XL earlier this month, the message was clear: The device with the personal Google Assistant built right in sounded the threat bugle for Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
Japan`s Transport Ministry on Friday said that a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone belonging to a foreign passenger was found emitting smoke at Kansai International Airport earlier this week.
Claiming that genuine Apple accessories like Lightning-to-USB cables and USB power adapters sold on Amazon and Groupon are 90 per cent fake, the Cupertino-based tech giant has filed a lawsuit against US-based Mobile Star LLC, accusing it of selling counterfeit accessories online.
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Arun Jaitley defamation case: HC imposes cost of Rs 10,000 on Arvind Kejriwal, warns Delhi CM not to make abusive remarks
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position