Move over, earphones! You may soon be able to answer phone calls just by placing your finger in your ear, thanks to a new wearable smartwatch strap developed by a Korean company.
As part of this EPIC online shopping fest, LeEco will be offering offers on its existing range of Superphones, Super TVs, and range of accessories.
Singapore Airlines (SIA) said on Saturday that it has joined other airlines in banning the inflight use of Samsung`s Galaxy Note 7 phones after reports of exploding batteries in some units.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it will expedite new shipments of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones starting this week in response to a US regulator`s advisory to not charge or turn on the phone in flight due to faulty batteries.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been banned on all flights in India. Director General of Civil Aviation has banned flyers from carrying the Samsung smartphone in check-in bags.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it will expedite new shipments of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones from this week in response to a U.S. regulator`s advisory to not to turn or charge the phone in flight due to faulty batteries.
Redington India, one of the Apple's main distributors in India, would begin the sale of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus in 3,000 retail locations across the country, the city-based company said today.
As battery explosion fears led to a global recall of Samsung`s premium Galaxy Note 7, the south Korean giant has for the first time revealed what caused the "rare" overheating of the battery cell.
With content and video consumption set to grow with 4G, over 18.2 million 4G devices were shipped in the second quarter of 2016 as against 15.4 million in the first quarter this year, market research firm CyberMedia Research (CMR) said on Friday.
The sophisticated gadgetry in smartphones makes them ideal tools to steal sensitive data from 3-D printers, says a study.
The HP EliteBook Folio is the latest in the company`s new line-up of productivity devices.
Keeping pace with content demands across new and traditional platforms, Adobe on Wednesday unveiled a series of innovations, including virtual reality (VR) and motion graphics which are coming soon in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The 13.3-inch ZenBook Flip UX360CA has 6th-generation Intel Core M (Skylake) processor.
Fitbit extended its lead in the market for connected wearables in the second quarter amid a sharp drop in Apple Watch sales, a survey showed today.
New Delhi:The wearable devices market in India grew 41.9 per cent in the second quarter over the first quarter of this year, International Data Corporation (IDC) reported on Tuesday.
Seoul :In its rush to beat rival products to market, notably Apple`s new iPhone, Samsung Electronics has accelerated new phone launch cycles, but its haste is raising concerns that it fell short on quality testing.
LeEco sold over 1,500 units of Super3 X55 TVs in just three minutes during its first flash sale on August 26.
Seoul: Researchers have developed a new memory device for wearable devices like smart watches or phones which is inspired by the neuron connections of the human brain.
Sony India on Monday announced that it has slashed prices for its Xperia X and Z5 premium smartphones in India, effective from September 1.
In the latest, some leaks in the online space have sent strong hints about the most probable release date of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launch date. If the information (in form of links), provided by Weibo, is to be believed, Mi Note 2 will be released on September 14.
Chinese tech major Lenovo has become the second-biggest smartphone brand in terms of value ahead of Apple, Micromax and Oppo with a market share of 9.1 per cent, according to the research firm IDC.
Smartphone maker Xolo will ramp up its 4G portfolio with handsets priced between Rs 4,500-10,000 over the next few months to cash in on the burgeoning demand for LTE-supporting devices following the commercial rollout of Reliance Jio's service.
Electronics company Ringing Bells on Saturday announced that its `Loyalty Card` programme cards in denominations of Rs 500 (silver), Rs 1,000 (gold) and Rs 2,000 (platinum) are now available on the basis of cash on delivery (COD).
Microsoft is putting its machine brains into a Liebherr refrigerator.
Jet Airways has launched an in-flight entertainment service under the 'JetScreen' label that allows fliers to stream 220 hours of digital content on smartphones, tablets or laptops for free.
This is how you can extract gold from old computer, TV and smartphones.
In a bid to repair the damage done by the global recall of its flagship premium device Galaxy Note 7 over battery faults, Samsung said they would start exchanging the smartphones as early as next week and customers could swap it with either the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.
Phablets -- devices within the 5.5-7.0 inch display range -- have an altogether different user case scenario in the overcrowded Indian smartphone market. With 6.44-inch Mi Max, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now unveiled a device for a longer immersive experience.
The company has launched X70, X100T, XA2, XE2S, XPro2, and XT10 models.
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- DNA: Today in History, 21st January, 2017
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values Part IV
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values
- DNA: Analyzing how Sonam Wangchuk from Ladakh is changing the life of children through education
- Delhi: Republic Day full dress rehearsal today
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Younger Phogat sisters hope to claim Olympic medal to complete father's unfulfilled dream
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- Ukraine and sores of Black Sea looks spectacular from space station!
- Rashtrapati Bhavan unhappy at President's photos appearing in Congress hoardings