Fitbit extended its lead in the market for connected wearables in the second quarter amid a sharp drop in Apple Watch sales, a survey showed today.
New Delhi:The wearable devices market in India grew 41.9 per cent in the second quarter over the first quarter of this year, International Data Corporation (IDC) reported on Tuesday.
Seoul :In its rush to beat rival products to market, notably Apple`s new iPhone, Samsung Electronics has accelerated new phone launch cycles, but its haste is raising concerns that it fell short on quality testing.
LeEco sold over 1,500 units of Super3 X55 TVs in just three minutes during its first flash sale on August 26.
Seoul: Researchers have developed a new memory device for wearable devices like smart watches or phones which is inspired by the neuron connections of the human brain.
Sony India on Monday announced that it has slashed prices for its Xperia X and Z5 premium smartphones in India, effective from September 1.
In the latest, some leaks in the online space have sent strong hints about the most probable release date of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launch date. If the information (in form of links), provided by Weibo, is to be believed, Mi Note 2 will be released on September 14.
Chinese tech major Lenovo has become the second-biggest smartphone brand in terms of value ahead of Apple, Micromax and Oppo with a market share of 9.1 per cent, according to the research firm IDC.
Smartphone maker Xolo will ramp up its 4G portfolio with handsets priced between Rs 4,500-10,000 over the next few months to cash in on the burgeoning demand for LTE-supporting devices following the commercial rollout of Reliance Jio's service.
Electronics company Ringing Bells on Saturday announced that its `Loyalty Card` programme cards in denominations of Rs 500 (silver), Rs 1,000 (gold) and Rs 2,000 (platinum) are now available on the basis of cash on delivery (COD).
Microsoft is putting its machine brains into a Liebherr refrigerator.
Jet Airways has launched an in-flight entertainment service under the 'JetScreen' label that allows fliers to stream 220 hours of digital content on smartphones, tablets or laptops for free.
This is how you can extract gold from old computer, TV and smartphones.
In a bid to repair the damage done by the global recall of its flagship premium device Galaxy Note 7 over battery faults, Samsung said they would start exchanging the smartphones as early as next week and customers could swap it with either the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.
Phablets -- devices within the 5.5-7.0 inch display range -- have an altogether different user case scenario in the overcrowded Indian smartphone market. With 6.44-inch Mi Max, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now unveiled a device for a longer immersive experience.
The company has launched X70, X100T, XA2, XE2S, XPro2, and XT10 models.
Samsung will issue a global recall of the Galaxy Note 7smartphone as soon as this weekend after its investigation on explosion claims found batteries were at fault, according to South Korea's Yonhap News.
Lenovo Yoga Book is a 2-in-1 tablet designed for enhanced user productivity, features 10.1-inch IPS full-HD screen, Dolby Atmos sound, 64GB of memory and has two panels that open up like an ultra-thin notebook.
The initiative has first been launched in Pune and is expected to benefit 150,000 urban poor residents by the end of this year.
Samsung Electronics is gearing up to enable its watches to work with rival Apple Inc`s mobile devices in a bid to reach a wider audience for its wearable accessories beyond its own phone users, an executive said on Wednesday.
Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani is likely to give an update on Thursday on Jio's 4G launch and signal culmination of the USD 42-billion capex cycle it had earmarked for its other businesses three years ago.
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday shipments of the Galaxy Note 7 smartphone are being delayed as the firm conducts additional quality control testing for the premium device.
Samsung Electronics unveiled two new smartwatches on Wednesday which boast a range of digital features while also promising up to four days of battery life, seeking to outshine the Apple Watch.
The LeEco Super TVs are available at disruptive prices. Super3 X55 - 139.7 cm (55) is for Rs 59,790, LeEco Super3 X65 - 163.9 cm (65) is priced at Rs 99,790 and Super3 Max65- 163.9 cm (65) comes at a price of Rs 149,790.
Mi Robot Vacuum will be available for 1,699 yuan.
To support new network builds, Ericsson has also created the industry`s first Industrialised Network Rollout Services solution.
Samsung Electronics today announced the launch of its much-awaited flagship device, Samsung Galaxy Note7 in India.
Apple on Monday sent out invitations to a "special event" on September 7 in San Francisco, where it is expected to unveil a new iPhone model.
Missed the chance of bagging Freedom 251? Not to worry. There is another smartphone that can give you big bang for bucks is
Here's what is driving the people so crazy for Jio's 4G-LTE services.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Air pollution claims two Indian lives every minute: Study
- PM Modi may hold a road show in Varanasi on March 3
- Opposition attacks PM Modi over his controversial statement
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Enjoy Jio 4G on your 2G/3G phone at only Rs 1,999 only
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Zakir Naik's Dawood Ibrahim and Pakistan connection - Underworld don funded his NGO through hawala
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- #IPL2017auction: Ben Stokes hogs limelight, goes to Rising Pune Supergiants for massive Rs 14.5 crore