MacOS Sierra, the latest major release of the world`s most advanced desktop operating system, is now available as a free update, Apple has announced, adding that macOS Sierra now brings Siri to the Mac systems.
With an aim to boost digital transformation, HCL Technologies will increase investment on SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) -- especially Cloud -- in next couple of years, a top company executive has said.
Yahoo on Tuesday announced a new feature of sharing videos on its instant messaging platform Yahoo Messenger.
Mobile payment and commerce platform Paytm on Monday said it will enable health insurance for three lakh auto and cab partners across the country.
Technology giant Microsoft is planning to close its London office of Skype and to lay off most of the nearly 400 people employed there.
Apple's global iPhone launch on September 16 was marked by excitement and frustration as fans queued to find scarce models of the coveted smartphone.
Smartphones and other electronic devices aren't impenetrable vaults.They are required to be protected from human viruses called hackers.
Sony Corp aims to extend content for its dedicated virtual-reality (VR) headset into non-gaming areas such as TV and film, and has no plans to join the burgeoning market for smartphone-based headsets, its gaming division chief said.
London: Scientists are developing a new touchscreen technology that may lead to extremely small patterns (pixels) for high definition LCD displays such as smartphones and next generation of TV and computer screens.
Chinese global consumer electronics brand TCL Corp on Thursday launched a new 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV in India at Rs 48,990 and is available on Amazon.in
An iPad battery caught fire in a shopping centre in Rovaniemi, Finland, forcing the evacuation of customers, authorities said.
File transfer and sharing application XENDER has announced the launch of its new version with comprehensive functions and better user experience.
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. on Monday unveiled two new desktop PC`s -- HP Pavilion Wave and HP Elite Slice in India -- to power entertainment and productivity at home and the workplace.
Move over, earphones! You may soon be able to answer phone calls just by placing your finger in your ear, thanks to a new wearable smartwatch strap developed by a Korean company.
As part of this EPIC online shopping fest, LeEco will be offering offers on its existing range of Superphones, Super TVs, and range of accessories.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it will expedite new shipments of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones starting this week in response to a US regulator`s advisory to not charge or turn on the phone in flight due to faulty batteries.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been banned on all flights in India. Director General of Civil Aviation has banned flyers from carrying the Samsung smartphone in check-in bags.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it will expedite new shipments of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones from this week in response to a U.S. regulator`s advisory to not to turn or charge the phone in flight due to faulty batteries.
The sophisticated gadgetry in smartphones makes them ideal tools to steal sensitive data from 3-D printers, says a study.
The HP EliteBook Folio is the latest in the company`s new line-up of productivity devices.
Keeping pace with content demands across new and traditional platforms, Adobe on Wednesday unveiled a series of innovations, including virtual reality (VR) and motion graphics which are coming soon in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The 13.3-inch ZenBook Flip UX360CA has 6th-generation Intel Core M (Skylake) processor.
Fitbit extended its lead in the market for connected wearables in the second quarter amid a sharp drop in Apple Watch sales, a survey showed today.
New Delhi:The wearable devices market in India grew 41.9 per cent in the second quarter over the first quarter of this year, International Data Corporation (IDC) reported on Tuesday.
Seoul :In its rush to beat rival products to market, notably Apple`s new iPhone, Samsung Electronics has accelerated new phone launch cycles, but its haste is raising concerns that it fell short on quality testing.
LeEco sold over 1,500 units of Super3 X55 TVs in just three minutes during its first flash sale on August 26.
Seoul: Researchers have developed a new memory device for wearable devices like smart watches or phones which is inspired by the neuron connections of the human brain.
Sony India on Monday announced that it has slashed prices for its Xperia X and Z5 premium smartphones in India, effective from September 1.
In the latest, some leaks in the online space have sent strong hints about the most probable release date of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launch date. If the information (in form of links), provided by Weibo, is to be believed, Mi Note 2 will be released on September 14.
Chinese tech major Lenovo has become the second-biggest smartphone brand in terms of value ahead of Apple, Micromax and Oppo with a market share of 9.1 per cent, according to the research firm IDC.
- PM Modi launches first Udan flight from Shimla to Delhi
- Reason behind AAP losing MCD elections - Watch
- AAP's Sanjay Singh resigns as Punjab incharge after Delhi rout
- Watch - Canadian woman stuck on crane being rescued by Toronto firefighter!
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP: Muslim woman gets triple talaq via speed post in Amroha
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed new DG CRPF
- Bollywood actor and BJP MP Vinod Khanna passes away at 70
- DNA: Analysing the life of legendary bollywood actor Vinod Khanna
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- Vinod Khanna's last rites performed in Mumbai, stars pay respect
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Pellet guns: Suggest steps to stop violent agitation, SC tells J&K HC Bar
- DNA: Analsysing how air pollution contributes to heart disease
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results declared. Check cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared today; check jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results to be declared today at cgbse.nic.in
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja rocket throw shocks Virat Kohli's RCB, sends dangerous AB de Villiers back — MUST WATCH
- Vinod Khanna dies of cancer – All you need to know about the condition that killed the veteran actor
- Actor-politician Vinod Khanna passes away
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Udaipur boy Kalpit Veerval tops JEE-Main exam, creates history with 360/360 score
- Britain reduced India to one of the "poorest, illiterate and diseased places on Earth", need a museum to educate children: Shashi Tharoor
- Pakistan rejects India's request for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav, says it is meant for prisoners, not spies
- Katrina Kaif reveals name of her favourite cricketer, claims she hasn't said more than three words to him
- THIS decision proved master stroke for BJP in MCD elections