New Delhi: A US-based game design company Supersuit has launched globally the world`s first wearable platform `SuperSuit` that incorporates gesture control technology with outdoor gaming.
New Delhi: Chinese telecom manufacturer ZTE has announced another smartphone in its Blade series -- the Blade A2 phone.
Here are the live updates from the event.
Click open the link to watch the live streaming of LeEco event.
LeEco is expected to launch the LeEco Le 2, Le 2 Pro, Le Max 2.
Now, thanks to the growing technology, a television that acts as a mosquito repellent has been launched.
At a time when smartphone companies are fighting for a bigger share of the pie by introducing new technology, Danish company Lumigon has unveiled its T3 device that has the world`s first night vision camera.
YU Yunicorn is equipped with a fingerprint sensor that unlocks the phone in 0.2 seconds.
The Swipe Elite Plus will available exclusively on Flipkart starting June 6.
New Delhi: The smartphone maker OnePlus offered to sell the virtual reality headset at Rs 1. and this attracted alot of attention from the customers.
Tech brand Nokia is getting back into the smartphone and tablet arena, but its new range will be based on Android rather than Windows or Symbian.
iRistPro is made up of aluminium alloy body with a 2.5D curved glass showing a trans-reflective display.
Pichai said Google will continue to work with original equipment manufacturers on building Nexus devices.
This year, Samsung retained last year`s score while Apple just edged past Samsung at 81 rating.
Check out the Solarin android smartphone from all angles via this video.
Move over Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 flash sale on Amazon.In and Mi.com - the smartphone is now available on ecommerce sites Snapdeal and Flipkart and it is not flash sale but open sale.
You may not require costly equipment to shoot a video in 360-degree as the world`s first 360-degree live virtual reality (VR) streaming camera for smartphones is here.
LG G5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
New Delhi: Lenovo`s K4 Note smartphones have started to receive updates of Android Marshmallow 6.0 for new features and support, including revamped app permissions, the company announced on Wednesday.
Dell Thursday launched a new range of Inspiron PCs which is the world's first 17-inch 2-in-1 laptop as it claims, at this year's Computex, which is underway in Taipei.
Shanghai: Upstart smartphone maker Xiaomi has bought nearly 1,500 patents from US technology giant Microsoft, the companies and reports said, as part of a "global partnership" that will help the Chinese firm expand outside its home market.
Dubbed as the `Rolls Royce of smartphones`, the device called Solarin is activated via a physical security switch on the back.
Right now, Apple sells 16GB, 64GB and 128GB variants of the iPhone.
The ZUK Z2 smartphone features a metal body with a 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) LCD display with 2.5D curved glass and 414ppi pixel density.
New Delhi: Indian mobile handset company Micromax on Monday unveiled its 4G enabled Canvas tab P701 tablet at Rs 7,250 which will be exclusively available through Flipkart.
New Delhi: Consumer electronics and home appliances major Videocon on Tuesday launched 4G-enabled Krypton3 V50JG smartphone at Rs 10,000.
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of obesity in India and its precautionary measures
- DNA: Analysis of obesity in India and its precautionary measures - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of conditions faced by Indian Army at Daulat Beg Oldi military base
- DNA: Analysis of conditions faced by Indian Army at Daulat Beg Oldi military base - Part II
- DNA: Today in History | July 27, 2016
- Nearly half a million people affected by flood in Bihar
- BJP women leaders to protest in Lucknow against BSP
- GST bill to go to Cabinet soon to include compensation formula
- India orders four P-8I maritime spy planes from Boeing to check China's presence in Indian Ocean
- France church attack intensifies terrorism fear in Europe
- No control over SAI center and its activities, claims Haryana Sports Minister Anil Vij
- Rio Olympics: Shooter Vijay Singh expecting at least 4 medals from shooting squad
- One shot dead in Pakistan over alleged desecration of Quran
- Govt fixes December 31 deadline for retro tax settlement scheme
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- PM Modi can get me killed; 'daman chakra' unleashed against AAP: Kejriwal
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah being trolled on Twitter for talking about son's ill health – Know details
- Indian Test skipper Virat Kohli captures his hard work on instagram! WATCH VIDEO
- Paper trays coated with silver capable of extending shelf-life of eggs: Research