Soon after reports emerged that Bharti Airtel website page -- where an offer "Apple iPhone 7 at Rs 19,990 on Airtel" was highlighted -- returned a 404 error message, the telecom company confirmed that "the offer is still on".
Domestic mobile handset and consumer durables company Intex Technologies on Monday launched a new 32-inch LED TV at Rs 16,490.
Samsung Electronics took another hit today over its recalled Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, acknowledging it was "adjusting production" of the device after major distributors stopped offering replacements because of continued safety concerns.
At the stroke of 7 p.m. on Friday, the month-long wait to grab an iPhone 7 came to an end as Apple enthusiasts who pre-ordered iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices swarmed Apple flagship and retail stores across the country to grab their handsets.
Domestic mobile handset maker Intex Technologies on Friday launched a new entry-level smartphone "Aqua Eco 3G" for Rs 2,400.
The company`s Oculus virtual reality division is set to release in coming months a new "Touch" controller and a more affordable computer for powering virtual experiences using Rift headsets.
There was no information as to how many PCs were affected but the number can be in hundreds of thousands.
The much-awaited Apple iPhone 7 series is all set to be launched on Friday from 7 pm onwards. The iphone 7 and iphone 7 plus will go on sale on many e-commerce platforms. Already pre-orders are open on these platforms.
Taiwan-based computer hardware company ASUS and Republic of Gamers (ROG) on Thursday launched two new gaming laptops equipped with the latest "Nvidia Pascal GeForce GTX10" series graphic card in India.
The portable speaker "Sonix" comes with a battery backup of eight hours.
As part of this tie-up, VBS will offer Office 365 to Indian businesses to give them enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration services.
Apple has reportedly bid goodbye to its third-gen Apple TV, shifting its focus on the new fourth-gen model.
Telecoms network maker Nokia said on Wednesday it had acquired Eta Devices, a U.S.-based start-up specializing in power amplifier efficiency solutions for network base stations.
The Google event in San Franscisco is expected to showcase the latest hardware from the company which may include Nougat-based new smartphones, a tablet, Google Home, and much more.
Consumers can still buy it from Amazon through its remaining inventory.
Russia is the 10th country where Apple Pay has been made available, following the United States, Britain, Canada and others.
US-based computer technology company Dell on Monday launched a new convertible laptop -- Latitude 3379 -- in its Latitude 3000 series.
Ahead of the festive season, domestic smartphone-maker Karbonn Mobiles on Monday launched two new smartphones in India.
With an eye on the festive season, Chinese technology company Lenovo on Monday launched a new range of consumer laptops in the country that promises a faster and more powerful experience.
A federal jury in Texas on Friday night ordered Apple Inc to pay more than $302 million in damages for using VirnetX Holding Corp`s patented internet security technology without permission in features including its FaceTime video conferencing application.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Friday launched its Note 5 smartphone which is packed with features at a disruptive price of Rs 10,999.
Japan`s Sharp Corp said it will spend $570 million on its organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen business - one of its first major investments since it was taken over by Taiwan`s Foxconn although the amount pales in comparison to efforts by South Korean rivals.
Cloud computing company Salesforce is reportedly trying to block the $26.2 billion Microsoft-LinkedIn deal, arguing that Microsoft`s acquisition of the enterprise social network LinkedIn will be anti-competitive.
Alphabet Inc`s Google said on Thursday it renamed its business-to-business cloud computing brand and enhanced some enterprise applications using artificial intelligence, the company`s latest gambit to better compete with Amazon.com and Microsoft Corp. in the lucrative cloud business.
Concerned over falling iPhone sales and the phenomenal rise of Chinese smartphone players, Apple has set up its first research and development centre in China with the initial investment of 100 million yuan ($15 million).
Swedish music-streaming service provider Spotify is in advanced talks to acquire German rival SoundCloud, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing people briefed on the discussions.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Tuesday announced exciting offers on Lenovo products this festive season.
As we enter a technology era where Next-Gen devices are launched every single day, some are bound to fail as they don`t connect with consumers -- while a few will be remembered as being ahead of their time.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- DNA: Home BP machines giving wrong readings
- DNA: Today in History, June 24, 2017
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector, commando operation continues over 20 hours
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Sheep gives birth to 'half-human half-animal' lamb in South Africa
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch