Japanese company Sharp launched a new series of colour multi-functional printers (MFPs) for smooth workflow and high productivity.
You will soon be able to impress upon your girlfriend in a novel way. Here comes a 3D food printer that can fabricate edible items through computer-guided software and the actual cooking of edible pastes, gels, powders and liquid ingredients -- all in a prototype that looks like an elegant coffee machine.
Technology giant Microsoft has announced that it would roll out two major updates for Windows 10 next year after releasing a third and final update for 2016.
Software giant Microsoft will host the maiden edition of its Machine Learning and Data Sciences Conference in India this year, highlighting importance of the Indian market in terms of future deployment of these new emerging technologies.
Oxigen Wallet has announced partnership with the largest subscription-driven video entertainment app and the revolutionary music streaming service provider, nexGTv and Saavn to make the bus travel fun.
Apple Inc said it plans to offer rewards of up to $200,000 to researchers who find critical security bugs in its products, joining dozens of firms that already offer payments for help uncovering flaws in their products.
Leading IT hardware and mobility manufacturing company on Thursday launched India's most affordable 14.1-inch laptop pricing it at just Rs 9,999.
Chinese technology conglomerate LeEco on Thursday entered the TV panel segment in India and launched three Super series Ecosystem TVs - Super3 X55, Super3 X65 and Super3 Max65.
China-based Huawei on Thursday launched Cloud Open Labs globally to build efficient networks and help operators to provide their end users in a real-time.
The Super3 X55 will be available for Rs 59,790, Super3 X65 at Rs 99,790 and Super3 Max65 will cost Rs 149,790.
Lightweight and durable, the Panasonic RP-HF300 headphone makes for a perfect travel companion with its foldable design.
Consumer electronics manufacturer Phillips has unveiled 65 inch high-end Curve 4K Ultra HD LED and 65 inch full HD TV.
Technology giant Sony on Monday launched two high-power portable home audio systems -- GT4D and V44D -- with bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity to enhance ease-of-use for an array of devices.
However, LED TVs come at a higher cost than regular versions. So, it's always advisable to consider the below mentioned points before going for a buy.
With a focus on small businesses and work groups, HP Inc. recently launched its new PageWide Pro 500 series that includes the HP PageWide Pro 552dw and the HP PageWide Pro 577dw to help lower total cost of ownership.
Chinese technology major Lenovo will launch the successor of K4 Note, the Lenovo K5 Note smartphone in India on Monday (August 1).
While Apple attempted to manufacture a TV product and own a complete ecosystem -- both hardware and software -- in the past, owing to stringent conditions the US tech giant put on cable operators, the deals did not materialise, media reported on Friday.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi on Wednesday rolled out its first laptop, testing the waters in a market that has been flooded with premium tablets.
The smartphone sports 6-inch full HD display, 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and runs on Android 6.0 operating system.
The OnePlus 3, which has been available only in Silver colour so far will be up for grabs in Soft Gold.
The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus will offer encrypted chips that will protect customer privacy like data, pictures, documents etc.
The Mi Note 2 will come in three variants –one with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage and the top-end with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
The two unnamed devices will have premium metal designs complete with IP68 certification.
To participate in the flash sale, one will have to register on Mi.com and share the event on Facebook.
Follow these tricks to avoid heating issues on your smartphone.
Xiaomi is offering its hot selling smartphone –the Redmi Note 3 on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Wednesday launched ideapad 110 -- its latest consumer laptop from the ideapad family targeted at the first-time personal computer (PC) buyers in India.
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit deca-core CPU paired up with 4GB RAM.
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- Two powerful earthquakes hit Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- DNA: Delayed ambulance service causes loss of professor's life in Aligarh
- Army Chief Gen Dalbir Singh on Himachal visit today to review border areas with Tibet
- DNA: Today in History | October 26, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the problems of traffic jam in India
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Pinched by goods boycott-call, China warns India of impact on investments from its enterprises
- Home Ministry moves against Zakir Naik, calls IRF 'unlawful association', action soon
- Haryana's BJP government invites Arvind Kejriwal to golden jubilee celebrations; PM Narendra Modi will be chief guest
- 'I will shoot Arvind Kejriwal' - Man calls up Delhi Police Control Room, threatens to kill Delhi CM
- Whole stadium erupts as local boy MS Dhoni steps on to Ranchi field against New Zealand – WATCH
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?