Chinese tech major Lenovo has become the second-biggest smartphone brand in terms of value ahead of Apple, Micromax and Oppo with a market share of 9.1 per cent, according to the research firm IDC.
Smartphone maker Xolo will ramp up its 4G portfolio with handsets priced between Rs 4,500-10,000 over the next few months to cash in on the burgeoning demand for LTE-supporting devices following the commercial rollout of Reliance Jio's service.
Electronics company Ringing Bells on Saturday announced that its `Loyalty Card` programme cards in denominations of Rs 500 (silver), Rs 1,000 (gold) and Rs 2,000 (platinum) are now available on the basis of cash on delivery (COD).
Microsoft is putting its machine brains into a Liebherr refrigerator.
Jet Airways has launched an in-flight entertainment service under the 'JetScreen' label that allows fliers to stream 220 hours of digital content on smartphones, tablets or laptops for free.
This is how you can extract gold from old computer, TV and smartphones.
In a bid to repair the damage done by the global recall of its flagship premium device Galaxy Note 7 over battery faults, Samsung said they would start exchanging the smartphones as early as next week and customers could swap it with either the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.
Phablets -- devices within the 5.5-7.0 inch display range -- have an altogether different user case scenario in the overcrowded Indian smartphone market. With 6.44-inch Mi Max, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now unveiled a device for a longer immersive experience.
The company has launched X70, X100T, XA2, XE2S, XPro2, and XT10 models.
Samsung will issue a global recall of the Galaxy Note 7smartphone as soon as this weekend after its investigation on explosion claims found batteries were at fault, according to South Korea's Yonhap News.
Lenovo Yoga Book is a 2-in-1 tablet designed for enhanced user productivity, features 10.1-inch IPS full-HD screen, Dolby Atmos sound, 64GB of memory and has two panels that open up like an ultra-thin notebook.
The initiative has first been launched in Pune and is expected to benefit 150,000 urban poor residents by the end of this year.
Samsung Electronics is gearing up to enable its watches to work with rival Apple Inc`s mobile devices in a bid to reach a wider audience for its wearable accessories beyond its own phone users, an executive said on Wednesday.
Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani is likely to give an update on Thursday on Jio's 4G launch and signal culmination of the USD 42-billion capex cycle it had earmarked for its other businesses three years ago.
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday shipments of the Galaxy Note 7 smartphone are being delayed as the firm conducts additional quality control testing for the premium device.
Samsung Electronics unveiled two new smartwatches on Wednesday which boast a range of digital features while also promising up to four days of battery life, seeking to outshine the Apple Watch.
The LeEco Super TVs are available at disruptive prices. Super3 X55 - 139.7 cm (55) is for Rs 59,790, LeEco Super3 X65 - 163.9 cm (65) is priced at Rs 99,790 and Super3 Max65- 163.9 cm (65) comes at a price of Rs 149,790.
Mi Robot Vacuum will be available for 1,699 yuan.
To support new network builds, Ericsson has also created the industry`s first Industrialised Network Rollout Services solution.
Samsung Electronics today announced the launch of its much-awaited flagship device, Samsung Galaxy Note7 in India.
Apple on Monday sent out invitations to a "special event" on September 7 in San Francisco, where it is expected to unveil a new iPhone model.
Missed the chance of bagging Freedom 251? Not to worry. There is another smartphone that can give you big bang for bucks is
Here's what is driving the people so crazy for Jio's 4G-LTE services.
The 4G Preview Offer gives access to free 4G internet, VoLTE voice-calling, video-calling and SMS for 90 days.
As Brussels is slated to deliver a verdict next month on Apple and other US companies for evading billions of pounds in taxes, the US Treasury Department has warned the European Commission (EU) about taking such action.
HP Inc. reclaimed its top spot with overall PC market share of 28.4 percent in the Indian PC market.
Google's latest OS brings new features like an improved notification shade and split-screen multitasking to the mobile OS, while also improving on features like Doze that came with Marshmallow last year.
Tencent Holdings Ltd and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd are racing to be crowned Asia`s most valuable company as expectations for robust earnings growth push their share prices to record highs.
The world`s top smartphone maker is betting the new premium device will help the business maintain sales and earnings momentum in the second half even as rivals such as Apple Inc prepare to launch new devices in the coming months.
Japan-based Audio-Technica on Tuesday launched a new headphone equipped with QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology that reduces environmental noise by up to 90 per cent.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?