Leading IT hardware and mobility manufacturing company on Thursday launched India's most affordable 14.1-inch laptop pricing it at just Rs 9,999.
Chinese technology conglomerate LeEco on Thursday entered the TV panel segment in India and launched three Super series Ecosystem TVs - Super3 X55, Super3 X65 and Super3 Max65.
China-based Huawei on Thursday launched Cloud Open Labs globally to build efficient networks and help operators to provide their end users in a real-time.
The Super3 X55 will be available for Rs 59,790, Super3 X65 at Rs 99,790 and Super3 Max65 will cost Rs 149,790.
Lightweight and durable, the Panasonic RP-HF300 headphone makes for a perfect travel companion with its foldable design.
Consumer electronics manufacturer Phillips has unveiled 65 inch high-end Curve 4K Ultra HD LED and 65 inch full HD TV.
Technology giant Sony on Monday launched two high-power portable home audio systems -- GT4D and V44D -- with bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity to enhance ease-of-use for an array of devices.
However, LED TVs come at a higher cost than regular versions. So, it's always advisable to consider the below mentioned points before going for a buy.
With a focus on small businesses and work groups, HP Inc. recently launched its new PageWide Pro 500 series that includes the HP PageWide Pro 552dw and the HP PageWide Pro 577dw to help lower total cost of ownership.
Chinese technology major Lenovo will launch the successor of K4 Note, the Lenovo K5 Note smartphone in India on Monday (August 1).
While Apple attempted to manufacture a TV product and own a complete ecosystem -- both hardware and software -- in the past, owing to stringent conditions the US tech giant put on cable operators, the deals did not materialise, media reported on Friday.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi on Wednesday rolled out its first laptop, testing the waters in a market that has been flooded with premium tablets.
The smartphone sports 6-inch full HD display, 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and runs on Android 6.0 operating system.
The OnePlus 3, which has been available only in Silver colour so far will be up for grabs in Soft Gold.
The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus will offer encrypted chips that will protect customer privacy like data, pictures, documents etc.
The Mi Note 2 will come in three variants –one with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage and the top-end with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
The two unnamed devices will have premium metal designs complete with IP68 certification.
To participate in the flash sale, one will have to register on Mi.com and share the event on Facebook.
Follow these tricks to avoid heating issues on your smartphone.
Xiaomi is offering its hot selling smartphone –the Redmi Note 3 on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Wednesday launched ideapad 110 -- its latest consumer laptop from the ideapad family targeted at the first-time personal computer (PC) buyers in India.
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit deca-core CPU paired up with 4GB RAM.
The laptop comes neatly packed in specially-made ROG-themed briefcase.
After announcing the Moto Z and Moto Z Force last month, Motorola is now gearing up to launch its sub-Rs 10,000 third generation Moto E3 smartphones in India.
Chinese technology major Lenovo is likely to launch the K5 Note smartphone in India on Wednesday (July 20), about seven months after its was introduced in China in January 2016.
Marking its 2nd anniversary in India, Xiaomi has begun its 3-Day Carnival on Mi.Com where it is giving away a series of its products on huge discount.
As much one would love to go out in the rain, it's a big NO for smartphone as they can get damage in the rain very easily.
Starting Wednesday, Xiaomi lovers will have the chance to win a host of Xiaomi products at a meager Rupee 1.
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- Bihar: Railway police seize 35 lakh in old currency notes from Jan Shatabdi Express in Gaya
- DNA: Complete analysis of Jayalalithaa's life
- Jayalalithaa's political struggle is an inspiration for all: Mallikarjun Kharge
- AIADMK workers in dilemma following Jayalalithaa's death
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- DNA: Today in History, December 6, 2016
- Pro-poor schemes initiated by 'Puratchi Thalaivi' Jayalalithaa
- DNA: Today in History, December 5, 2016
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization? - Part II
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- As mark of respect to Jayalalithaa, Tamil Nadu government declares December 6 as public holiday
- Justice JS Khehar to succeed TS Thakur as next Chief Justice of India
- OMG! Huge cobra throws up six eggs as she chokes after huge meal
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian
- Jayalalithaa laid to rest at Chennai's Marina Beach: Here is how her final journey concluded