Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it will expedite new shipments of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones from this week in response to a U.S. regulator`s advisory to not to turn or charge the phone in flight due to faulty batteries.
The sophisticated gadgetry in smartphones makes them ideal tools to steal sensitive data from 3-D printers, says a study.
The HP EliteBook Folio is the latest in the company`s new line-up of productivity devices.
Keeping pace with content demands across new and traditional platforms, Adobe on Wednesday unveiled a series of innovations, including virtual reality (VR) and motion graphics which are coming soon in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The 13.3-inch ZenBook Flip UX360CA has 6th-generation Intel Core M (Skylake) processor.
Fitbit extended its lead in the market for connected wearables in the second quarter amid a sharp drop in Apple Watch sales, a survey showed today.
New Delhi:The wearable devices market in India grew 41.9 per cent in the second quarter over the first quarter of this year, International Data Corporation (IDC) reported on Tuesday.
Seoul :In its rush to beat rival products to market, notably Apple`s new iPhone, Samsung Electronics has accelerated new phone launch cycles, but its haste is raising concerns that it fell short on quality testing.
LeEco sold over 1,500 units of Super3 X55 TVs in just three minutes during its first flash sale on August 26.
Seoul: Researchers have developed a new memory device for wearable devices like smart watches or phones which is inspired by the neuron connections of the human brain.
Sony India on Monday announced that it has slashed prices for its Xperia X and Z5 premium smartphones in India, effective from September 1.
In the latest, some leaks in the online space have sent strong hints about the most probable release date of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launch date. If the information (in form of links), provided by Weibo, is to be believed, Mi Note 2 will be released on September 14.
Chinese tech major Lenovo has become the second-biggest smartphone brand in terms of value ahead of Apple, Micromax and Oppo with a market share of 9.1 per cent, according to the research firm IDC.
Smartphone maker Xolo will ramp up its 4G portfolio with handsets priced between Rs 4,500-10,000 over the next few months to cash in on the burgeoning demand for LTE-supporting devices following the commercial rollout of Reliance Jio's service.
Electronics company Ringing Bells on Saturday announced that its `Loyalty Card` programme cards in denominations of Rs 500 (silver), Rs 1,000 (gold) and Rs 2,000 (platinum) are now available on the basis of cash on delivery (COD).
Microsoft is putting its machine brains into a Liebherr refrigerator.
Jet Airways has launched an in-flight entertainment service under the 'JetScreen' label that allows fliers to stream 220 hours of digital content on smartphones, tablets or laptops for free.
This is how you can extract gold from old computer, TV and smartphones.
In a bid to repair the damage done by the global recall of its flagship premium device Galaxy Note 7 over battery faults, Samsung said they would start exchanging the smartphones as early as next week and customers could swap it with either the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.
Phablets -- devices within the 5.5-7.0 inch display range -- have an altogether different user case scenario in the overcrowded Indian smartphone market. With 6.44-inch Mi Max, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now unveiled a device for a longer immersive experience.
The company has launched X70, X100T, XA2, XE2S, XPro2, and XT10 models.
Lenovo Yoga Book is a 2-in-1 tablet designed for enhanced user productivity, features 10.1-inch IPS full-HD screen, Dolby Atmos sound, 64GB of memory and has two panels that open up like an ultra-thin notebook.
The initiative has first been launched in Pune and is expected to benefit 150,000 urban poor residents by the end of this year.
Samsung Electronics is gearing up to enable its watches to work with rival Apple Inc`s mobile devices in a bid to reach a wider audience for its wearable accessories beyond its own phone users, an executive said on Wednesday.
Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani is likely to give an update on Thursday on Jio's 4G launch and signal culmination of the USD 42-billion capex cycle it had earmarked for its other businesses three years ago.
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday shipments of the Galaxy Note 7 smartphone are being delayed as the firm conducts additional quality control testing for the premium device.
Samsung Electronics unveiled two new smartwatches on Wednesday which boast a range of digital features while also promising up to four days of battery life, seeking to outshine the Apple Watch.
The LeEco Super TVs are available at disruptive prices. Super3 X55 - 139.7 cm (55) is for Rs 59,790, LeEco Super3 X65 - 163.9 cm (65) is priced at Rs 99,790 and Super3 Max65- 163.9 cm (65) comes at a price of Rs 149,790.
Mi Robot Vacuum will be available for 1,699 yuan.
- Will launch 'shuttle diplomacy' for Pakistan, Afghanistan: China
- JD(U) was far 'more comfortable' with BJP: KC Tyagi
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi addresses Indian community in Netherlands
- US confirms sale of predator Guardian drones to India
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- DNA: Know why China is worried about India-US friendship
- China blocks Kailash Mansarovar yatra entry via Nathu La
- Exclusive: In conversation with Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister
- Presidential Election: Meira Kumar thanks Opposition parties for support
- Yogi Adityanath completes 100 days as Uttar Pradesh CM
- Indo-US drone deal cleared: Will it give India an edge over China, Pakistan?
- DNA: Know the importance of cinnamon in fighting obesity, diabetes
- DNA: US designates Pak-based Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin as global terrorist
- Cabinet approves disinvestment of Air India: Arun Jaitley
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- WATCH: MS Dhoni turns 'bat saving mode' on as rain comes pouring at Port of Spain in 1st IND vs WI ODI
- Saw Byculla Jail officials mercilessly thrashing woman prisoner, Indrani Mukerjea tells Mumbai court
- Azam Khan's another shocker: `Lady terrorists chopped off parts of Indian Army soldiers to take revenge for rape` - Watch
- Dutch PM's Hindi tweet to Narendra Modi has evoked funny reactions on Twitter – know why
- JD(U) slams Congress for 'unwarranted' attack on Nitish Kumar, calls BJP 'natural ally'
- India's 6th 'eye in the sky', ISRO's Cartosat -2 series satellite, sends first images back to Earth
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances today, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- 'India-US alliance to check China's rise will be catastrophic'
- Sachin Tendulkar steps in to convince 'apprehensive' Ravi Shastri for India coach job: Report
- 'Pakistan banks sent funds to UAE to finance 9/11, 26/11 terror attacks'
- Rahul Dravid to end his association with the Indian Premier League: Report
- Meghalaya woman, donning khasi attire, asked to leave Delhi Golf Club for wearing 'maid's dress'