There was a time when buying a latest flagship smartphone would mean burning a hole in your pocket.
Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television on Thursday which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
The 16GB variant of the Xiaomi Mi Max has been reportedly priced at CNY 1,199 which roughly converts to INR 12,100.
The price of the smartphone has been slashed by a huge Rs 6,000 and is now available for just Rs 13,999.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on July 12.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi on Wednesday announced that the first flash sale of its latest Mi Max smartphone ended after the stock ran out in a matter of few seconds.
Almost all decent screen size in a smartphone starts at 5 inch and goes further up.
Continuing with the unprecedented sales success, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 went out of stock within minutes on online e-commerce site Flipkart.
In what could cheer millions of fans across the globe, Apple is set to come with a bigger storage for its upcoming iPhone 7
Canadian mobile maker BlackBerry has parted ways with its most successful device of its times -- BlackBerry Classic.
The delivery of the world’s cheapest smartphone at Rs 251 (less than USD 4) will finally begin from July 7, as per media reports.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi will conduct the first flash sale of its latest device, the Mi Max on Wednesday (July 6).
Notwithstanding the controversy surrounding its Rs 251 smartphone, Noida-based Ringing Bells is gearing up to launch HD LED television which it claims will be another price revolution in the electronics segment.
Next flash sale is scheduled for July 12 and registrations for the same has begun on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
The Xiaomi Mi Max flash sale will take place at 02:00 pm on Mi.com and only the base variant, i.e. the 3GB RAM, 32GB memory version will be available for the sale.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12:00 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
Honor 5C comes with a powerful Kirin 650 16 nm chipset with Mali-T830 GPU.
The Le 2 sale will take place at 12 pm while that of the Le Max2 will take place at 2 pm on both Flipkart and LeMall.com.
LeEco will be conducting the second flash sale of its Le 2 and Le Max2 smartphones on Tuesday and registrations for the same are still open.
HTC will be the first company to provide the latest Android operating system for its smartphones.
The USP of TCL 560 is the Eye Verify technology which the company claims can unlock the smartphone using eyes.
Taking the burgeoning gaming market to a new height, Global PC, tablet and smartphone maker Lenovo on Monday launched a new gaming portfolio for the millennial gamers in India.
Vibe K5 comes packed with a 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octacore CPU combined with a 12.7cm (5) high-definition display with 720x1280 pixel resolution.
The second flash sale for Le 2 and Le Max2 will be on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
MIUI 8 comes with Dual Apps that will allow users to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
This pattern of inserting a hole between the camera and flash started after iPhone 5.
This phone is now available on open sale in grey, gold and silver on Flipkart and Honor Store from 1st of July 12.00 AM onwards.
Here are the key highlights of Xiaomi's Mi Max launch event
Keep watching this space for live updates on Xiaomi Mi Max launch event.
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Assam: Two NDFB(S) militants killed by forces in Kokrajhar
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- Maharashtra: This village goes completely cashless
- DNA: Today in History, December 8, 2016
- What do people of Delhi's Ghazipur market think about demonetisation?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug
- Virat Kohli aka Record Breaker – 11 landmarks the Indian skipper achieved on Day 3
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Zaheer Khan describes Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech wedding in unusual style
- India watching more porn than any other country; traffic to porn sites jumps 3-8% in November