The laptop comes neatly packed in specially-made ROG-themed briefcase.
After announcing the Moto Z and Moto Z Force last month, Motorola is now gearing up to launch its sub-Rs 10,000 third generation Moto E3 smartphones in India.
Chinese technology major Lenovo is likely to launch the K5 Note smartphone in India on Wednesday (July 20), about seven months after its was introduced in China in January 2016.
Marking its 2nd anniversary in India, Xiaomi has begun its 3-Day Carnival on Mi.Com where it is giving away a series of its products on huge discount.
As much one would love to go out in the rain, it's a big NO for smartphone as they can get damage in the rain very easily.
Starting Wednesday, Xiaomi lovers will have the chance to win a host of Xiaomi products at a meager Rupee 1.
Know all about Pokemon GO and why has become an overnight internet and mobile world sensation.
Good news for all LeEco superphone fans – Le 2 and Le Max2 are available for as low as just Rs 1,999 and Rs 6,499 respectively – but on exchange offer.
LG Electronics India Limited on Monday launched X Screen smartphone equipped with a panic button, in line with the government initiative, and also comes with two screens.
In a first for the Chinese tech giant, Lenovo has launched a Windows 10 smartphone – SoftBank 503LV.
Lenovo K5 Note is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU.
Soon after technology giant Apple reported its first-ever quarterly drop in iPhone sales in April, a new report has found that "the outlook for iPhone demand keeps getting murkier" as other leading smartphone brands like Samsung make inroads in the market.
Believe it or not! But one can actually buy India's favourite smartphone, the Xioami Redmi Note 3 at just Rupee 1.
A Chinese website Weibo has leaked the prices of Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
Starting from July 14, consumers will be able to purchase Le 2 directly from LeMall India or Flipkart without the restriction of flash sale.
The verdict is out! The fans and customers have spoken – Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the most popular smartphone in India.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be launched on August 2 as rumoured and the South Korean electronics giant has confirmed the same.
Just after one flash sale, Xiaomi has put up its lastest device – Mi Max phablet on open sale in India.
Galaxy On7 Pro and Galaxy On5 Pro will be available in gold and black colours on eCommerce site Amazon.in from July 12 for Rs 11,190 and Rs 9,190, respectively.
Considering their features, specifications and pricing, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the LeEco Le 2 are the best in the sub-Rs 15,000 range. But which of these two is a better option? That's a tough call.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has launched its latest device F103 Pro in India for customers who seek stylish phones with powerful performance.
Domestic smartphone maker Karbonn on Tuesday launched Karbonn Aura Power -- its latest addition to 4G-enabled smartphones at an affordable price of Rs 5,990.
Following the huge success of its first two flash sales, LeEco will conduct the third flash sale of its superphone Le 2 on Flipkart and LeMall.com on Tuesday.
Xiaomi's Global VP Hugo Barra claimed so via a tweet. However, he did not give any specific break-up of the market.
Xiaomi Mi India on Monday announced its partnership with Foxconn`s subsidiary distributor arm Innocomm and Just Buy Live to expand its offline distribution network to more than 5,000 outlets in the country.
Smartphone maker itel India on Monday launched an innovative personal interpreter for its smart keypad feature phones it5231 and it5320.
India`s largest telephony retailer MobileStore Ltd. has announced the launch of `Special Bumper` consumer promotional offer to allow customers to purchase a handset and get an assured gift of cash coupon from the leading brands.
The company has released this teaser on its Weibo account. Check out the teaser.
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part III
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Republic Day full dress rehearsal today
- Watch: Preparation undergoing for 68th Republic Day celebration in Delhi
- Dynastic politics: How leaders seek tickets for their family for polls
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- NSG to make their debut at Republic Day parade
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Younger Phogat sisters hope to claim Olympic medal to complete father's unfulfilled dream
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- Ukraine and sores of Black Sea looks spectacular from space station!
- BJP sends 250 bikers to 'expose' Arvind Kejriwal, AAP in Punjab