Chinese smartphone manufacturer Meizu`s upcoming `E` line of smartphones will be powered by Alibaba`s YunOS and will be able to control the Roewe RX5 smart car jointly announced by Alibaba with SAIC Motor Corp.
The special offers and discounts can be availed on Flipkart and LeMall for LeEco's recently launched Super TV range.
Homegrown mobile phone and consumer durables maker Intex Technologies has forayed into refrigerator segment expanding its product portfolio.
Five companies - Apple India, Acer, Le Ecosystem Technology, Lenovo (India) and OPPO Mobiles have sought relaxation in the local sourcing norms to set up single brand retail stores in India, Parliament was informed on Monday.
Japanese company Sharp launched a new series of colour multi-functional printers (MFPs) for smooth workflow and high productivity.
You will soon be able to impress upon your girlfriend in a novel way. Here comes a 3D food printer that can fabricate edible items through computer-guided software and the actual cooking of edible pastes, gels, powders and liquid ingredients -- all in a prototype that looks like an elegant coffee machine.
Technology giant Microsoft has announced that it would roll out two major updates for Windows 10 next year after releasing a third and final update for 2016.
Software giant Microsoft will host the maiden edition of its Machine Learning and Data Sciences Conference in India this year, highlighting importance of the Indian market in terms of future deployment of these new emerging technologies.
Oxigen Wallet has announced partnership with the largest subscription-driven video entertainment app and the revolutionary music streaming service provider, nexGTv and Saavn to make the bus travel fun.
Apple Inc said it plans to offer rewards of up to $200,000 to researchers who find critical security bugs in its products, joining dozens of firms that already offer payments for help uncovering flaws in their products.
Leading IT hardware and mobility manufacturing company on Thursday launched India's most affordable 14.1-inch laptop pricing it at just Rs 9,999.
Chinese technology conglomerate LeEco on Thursday entered the TV panel segment in India and launched three Super series Ecosystem TVs - Super3 X55, Super3 X65 and Super3 Max65.
China-based Huawei on Thursday launched Cloud Open Labs globally to build efficient networks and help operators to provide their end users in a real-time.
The Super3 X55 will be available for Rs 59,790, Super3 X65 at Rs 99,790 and Super3 Max65 will cost Rs 149,790.
Lightweight and durable, the Panasonic RP-HF300 headphone makes for a perfect travel companion with its foldable design.
Consumer electronics manufacturer Phillips has unveiled 65 inch high-end Curve 4K Ultra HD LED and 65 inch full HD TV.
Technology giant Sony on Monday launched two high-power portable home audio systems -- GT4D and V44D -- with bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity to enhance ease-of-use for an array of devices.
However, LED TVs come at a higher cost than regular versions. So, it's always advisable to consider the below mentioned points before going for a buy.
With a focus on small businesses and work groups, HP Inc. recently launched its new PageWide Pro 500 series that includes the HP PageWide Pro 552dw and the HP PageWide Pro 577dw to help lower total cost of ownership.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Very soon, Samsung will unveil its second flagship for the year, the Galaxy Note 7.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Samsung fans can lap up Samsung Galaxy J5, On7 and other phones on 'Samsung Days' sale on Flipkart at discounted price.
While Apple attempted to manufacture a TV product and own a complete ecosystem -- both hardware and software -- in the past, owing to stringent conditions the US tech giant put on cable operators, the deals did not materialise, media reported on Friday.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi on Wednesday rolled out its first laptop, testing the waters in a market that has been flooded with premium tablets.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- DNA: Analysing how petrol pumps are making frauds on measurements
- DNA: How villagers bid adieu to Sukma attack martyr Banna Ram
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Kashmir violence: Centre refuses to talk to Kashmiri separatist leaders
- Pellet guns: Suggest steps to stop violent agitation, SC tells J&K HC Bar
- DNA: Today in History, April 28, 2017
- DNA: Centre plans to change the date of financial year
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances submitted- Finance Ministry statement
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- With 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion', Prabhas leaves behind Aamir Khan and Salman Khan!
- India contributes to UN Peace Keeping Force in Cyprus: PM Narendra Modi
- Hitting the roof: Rahul Tripathi welcomes Sreenath Aravind in Pune with monster six — VIDEO
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office