Goa government has decided to shift the State Museum, currently located at EDC Complex in Patto here, into the 16th century building, famously known as Adilshah Palace, until new premises are made available.
A 'feni' festival will be held soon in the coastal state of Goa to highlight its medicinal value, Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar said on Thursday.
GBSHSE Goa 12th HSSC Results 2017, Goa HSSC Result 2017, Goa Board 12th Class Results 2017, Goa GBSHSE board 12th results were declared on Thursday.
The Goa Board of Secondary Education will declare the Goa Board HSSC Results 2017, Goa HSSC Result 2017 on April 27 (Thursday) at 10:30 am.
GBSHSE HSSC Class 12th Examination Results 2017, Goa HSSC (Class 12) Examination Results 2017, expected to be declared by the Goa Board of Secondary Education on April 26.
Former Goa Chief Minister Digambar Kamat was granted ex-parte anticipatory bail by a trial court here on Monday, over the Rs 35,000 crore illegal mining case which is under investigation.
The Panaji District and Sessions Court on Monday granted ex-parte interim bail to former Goa chief minister Digambar Kamat in connection with the 2013 mining scam case.
The Special Investigation Team of the Goa Crime Branch has summoned former Chief Minister Digambar Kamat on Monday in connection with investigations into the illegal mining scam, after he skipped the summons earlier week.
The Special Investigation Team (SIT), probing an alleged illegal mining scam, on Friday issued fresh summons to former Goa chief minister Digambar Kamat to appear before it on April 24.
The BJP today said it was holding "discussions" with two of its legislators in Goa as the party wants a vacant seat for the Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar who needs to get elected to the state Legislative Assembly.
The Congress has praised the Goa Forward Party leader and state minister Vijai Sardesai who recently warned the Vishwa Hindu Parishad leaders not to make provocative statements.
Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar has directed the police to deal strictly with rash and negligent driving in the wake of a string of accidents in the last two days.
Former Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has said Pakistan is playing a "dangerous game" in the case of Kulbhushan Jadhav, sentenced to death in the neignbouring country on charges of spying.
In a candid admission, Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Friday said the pressure of some key issues, like Kashmir, was one of the reasons why he opted to quit as the defence minister and return to the coastal state.
The police is cracking down on late night parties and musical events which continue beyond the stipulated time of 10 p.m. with a heavy hand, Director General of Police Muktesh Chander said on Friday.
The Aam Aadmi Party has asked the BJP-led Goa government to make public its 'Common Minimum Programme' and spell out its stand on beef ban.
Flight operations from the Goa airport will be affected next week due to partial closure of the runway.
The BJP top brass has asked Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar to take alliance partners into confidence in the decision making process.
A couple of days after his minister demanded a ban on late night parties, Goa chief minister Manohar Parrikar on Wednesday said any activity which is not permitted in the law will not be allowed.
Former Goa Congress MLA Vishwajit Rane, who quit the party and joined the BJP recently, is expected to be inducted into the Manohar Parrikar cabinet on Wednesday.
In a major crackdown against late night and rave parties, Goa minister Vinod Palyekar has promised to put a complete ban on these parties in the state in next two weeks.
Former Goa Congress MLA Vishwajit Rane, who quit the party and joined the BJP recently, is expected to be inducted into the Manohar Parrikar cabinet tomorrow.
Still smarting from party leader Vishwajit Rane's high-profile cross over to the BJP, the Congress on Monday said it is of the view that he should never be allowed back in the party fold in future.
Goa's Water Resources Minister Vinod Palienkar has claimed that imposters were "misusing" his name with the police to allow rave parties to continue till early hours in the Anjuna-Vagator beach belt.
Winners saw their average vote share decline by as much as 8 per cent in the recently concluded assembly polls in Goa and Punjab, compared to the 2012 elections, says a report.
Former Congress legislator Vishwajit Rane on Thursday officially joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the presence of Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and state party President Vinay Tendulkar.
Former Congress MLA Vishwajeet Rane on Thursday joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the presence of Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar.The former Valpoi legislator had resigned from the Congress as well as an MLA on March 16, the day Parrikar won a crucial trust vote on the floor of state assembly.
The block Congress committee members from Valpoi in North Goa have resigned in support of former party MLA Vishwajit Rane, who is slated to join the ruling BJP today.
BJP sources said Vishwajit Rane could soon be inducted into the Manohar Parrikar-led coalition cabinet.
Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday said his government will approach the Supreme Court in two-three months for relief in connection with an order to ban liquor vends near state and national highways.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- DNA: How villagers bid adieu to Sukma attack martyr Banna Ram
- DNA: Analysing how petrol pumps are making frauds on measurements
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Kashmir violence: Centre refuses to talk to Kashmiri separatist leaders
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- 'Bahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- With 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion', Prabhas leaves behind Aamir Khan and Salman Khan!
- Corruption on decline in India; Karnataka ranked most corrupt, Himachal Pradesh least: Survey
- India contributes to UN Peace Keeping Force in Cyprus: PM Narendra Modi