Over 3.5 lakh people on Saturday set a new world record by singing the national anthem at an event at Kagvad in Rajkot district of Gujarat.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will deliver an inaugural address on a three-day National Conference of Central and state ministers and secretaries of Tourism, Culture and Sports in Kutch on Friday.
Teesta Setalvad has been charged with IPC sections 153(a) (promoting enmity between two religious groups) and section 205(a) (outraging religious feelings).
According to police, the woman's husband said his wife was mentally disturbed for last six months.
Patidar agitation spearhead Hardik Patel on Tuesday left for Gujarat after spending six months away from his home state as per the Gujarat High Court's order.
Hundreds of Patel community youths welcomed Hardik as he entered his home state.
The interim ban by National Green Tribunal (NGT) on the glass-coated thread, manja, used for flying kites will continue, with the Supreme Court today refusing to lift it.
An independent councilor, Pragnesh Patel, was shot by bike borne assailants on Friday in Anand district of Gujarat.
Union minister Smriti Irani on Thursday said Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi is making derogatory remarks against Prime Minister Narendra Modi as he is "worried" about Modi's growing popularity and "desperate" to save his political legacy.
India's strength lies in demography, democracy, and demand, PM Narendra Modi said on Tuesday after inaugurating the eighth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit, which is being attended by a host of foreign leaders, and top global and Indian CEOs.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has turned the khadi kurta and Nehru bundi waistcoat into a chic accessory.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is currently in Gujarat to inaugurate the 8th edition of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit at Mahatma Mandir.
As avian or bird flu reared its head in Gujarat after a decade, the state government sounded an alert and declared a 10-km radius around a poultry facility in Hathijan in Ahmedabad district a 'regulated zone' and culled over 1,500 birds till Wednesday afternoon.
A chargesheet has been filed by CBI against social activist Teesta Setalvad, her husband Javed Anand and a company run by them for alleged violation of foreign funding rules.
Rubbishing speculation about the possibility of early Assembly polls in Gujarat, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said the elections would be held on schedule, during the later part of this year, and blamed the Congress for spreading such "rumours."
Gujarat CM has condoled the death of Indian national Khushi Shah, who has roots in Vadodara, in the terror attack at a night club in Istanbul.
The results for 2,891 out of 8,624 gram panchayats in Gujarat, which went to polls on December 27, came out today, following which both BJP and opposition Congress claimed their respective victories.
Counting for Gujarat gram panchayat elections results 2016 were held on Thursday.
The first batch of 110 fishermen released recently by Pakistan, arrived here from Amritsar and will soon leave for their natives places to be reunited with their families, an official said today.
Over 80 percent voter turn out was recorded in the polls held to elect members and sarpanchs in 8,624 Gram panchayats across Gujarat, the State Election Commission (SEC) said Wednesday.
It seems there is no cash crisis with these people featuring in this video.
Pandey has cited his reinstatement and promotion as incharge DGP as one of the grounds.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the four-day vibrant Gujarat Global Summit in Gandhinagar on January 10, a bi-ennial event to attract investors to the state.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi today visited the Umiya Mata temple in Unjha town of Mehsana district and offered prayers ahead of his rally.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi in recent times has upped the ante against the government over demonetisation issue.
In a shocking incident, a teenaged girl was first kidnapped and sold off for Rs 80,000 to a man, who repeatedly sexually assaulted her for five months at a village in Banaskantha district in Gujarat, police said.
The ICG Interceptor Vessel C419 of the Coast Guard seized the Pakistani boats in the Indian waters.
BJP may go for early Gujarat assembly elections.
The I-T department sleuths found that Kishore Bhajiyawala has 33 accounts in different banks.
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Today in History, 21st January, 2017
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and BR Ambedkar's name as election agenda?
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and B.R. Ambedkar's name as election agenda? Part II
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values Part IV
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values
- Watch: Preparation undergoing for 68th Republic Day celebration in Delhi
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- IND vs ENG, 3rd ODI, PREVIEW: Kohli & Co target clean sweep
- BJP releases list of UP star campaigners; names of Varun Gandhi, LK Advani, Vinay Katiyar missing
- Pakistan returns Indian soldier Chandu Chauhan in 'goodwill gesture'
- Rashtrapati Bhavan unhappy at President's photos appearing in Congress hoardings
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'