The Scheduled Castes Welfare Committee of Gujarat Assembly today suggested that the state Government should build separate crematoriums for Dalits in those villages where the community is still facing problems.
Speculation is rife in the political circles that the ruling BJP in Gujarat may opt for early Assembly polls in the state, following the party's landslide victory in the Uttar Pradesh election.
Intense lobbying has started for nomination as Congress' chief ministerial candidate in Gujarat assembly polls to be held later this year.
Congress MLA Tejashreeben Patel today broke down outside the chamber of Gujarat Assembly Speaker Ramanlal Vora here after she felt upset following his remarks on her inside the House.
In a horrific incident, two teen sisters were allegedly gang-raped by six men in a moving car in front of their father in Gujarat's Dahod, about 200 km from Ahmedabad on Wednesday.
A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale has hit Gujarat's Banaskantha around 3:52 p.m. today.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi called for gender equality and equal opportunities on Wednesday.
Former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was today reappointed as chairman of the Somnath Temple Trust for a year.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday arrived at the Diu Airport from where he took a helicopter ride to the famous Somnath Temple. He offered his prayers there.
Three lions were spotted in Gigasan village of Amreli district in Gujarat.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will on Tuesday release a special commemorative postage stamp on 100 years of Yogoda Satsang Math.
During his two-day visit to Gujarat, beginning today, Prime Minister Modi will also dedicate a four-lane extradosed bridge over the Narmada.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.0 on Richter scale shook parts of Gujarat's Kutch district today.
The Pakistan Maritime Security Agency today seized 10 to 12 boats with around seventy fishermen on board in the Arabian sea off the Gujarat coast, a fishermen's association said.
The Gujarat ATS is keeping a close watch on the youths in the state who are following the terror outfit ISIS on various social media platforms, officials said on Wednesday.
The Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) has apprehended 26 fishermen and seized four boats in the Arabian Sea off Jakhau coast, an official of the fishermen association said on Wednesday.
BJP Assam President Ranjeet Kumar Dass today said that the National Democratic Alliance has set a target to win 11 out of 14 Lok Sabha seats from the state in 2019 general elections.
Gujarati Brahmins are now demanding caste-based reservation in the state assembly.
A local court on Monday remanded to 12-day police custody the two ISIS suspects arrested by the Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) from Rajkot and Bhavnagar on Sunday.
In a major breakthrough, two suspected ISIS terrorists were arrested by Gujarat Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) from Rajkot and Bhavnagar on Sunday.
Two teams of ATS arrested Wasim Ramodiya from near Rajkot while Naeem was arrested in Bhavnagar past midnight. The police said Waseem's wife too was involved in the IS network.
In a bid to oppose the city civic body's demolition drive against illegally constructed houses, atleast eight women climbed atop a water tank here and allegedly threatened to commit suicide by jumping from it.
Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) officials have arrested two persons for their alleged links with ISIS.
A Delhi-bound plane of SpiceJet had to abort take-off at the last minute as an IndiGo flight could not clear the runway due to the presence of rabbits on the strip, averting a major mishap.
Succumbing to pressure, the Gujarat government on Wednesday agreed to a judicial probe into the sensational Naliya gang-rape and sex racket case allegedly involving four Kutch BJP leaders.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has slammed Samajwadui Party national president Akhilesh Yadav for his remarks on the Gujarat tourism advertisement starring Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan.
The Gujarat Assembly budget session on Monday began with a ruckus by Opposition members over a gang-rape, involving Kutch BJP leaders, forcing Governor OP Kohli to cut short his customary opening address.
The Budget session of Gujarat Assembly today began on a stormy note with Congress protesting over the Naliya gangrape issue, forcing Governor O P Kohli to cut short his customary address to the House.
The Gujarat CID on Sunday formed a committee to monitor the on-going probe into the Naliya gang-rape case by the Special Investigation Team (SIT), which arrested four local BJP leaders for their alleged involvement in the crime.
The mortal remains of Lance Naik Gopal Singh Bhadoria, martyred in a gun-battle with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir, were today consigned to flames here as thousands of grieving local residents and relatives bid a tearful adieu to the valiant soldier.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- DNA: Today in history, 21 March 2017
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to be felicitated in Delhi today
- Mumbai: Digging machine catches fire while operating near gas pipeline
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's farewell speech in Lok Sabha
- DNA: Supreme Court asks parties to solve Ayodhya dispute amicably
- Exclusive: What keeps Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute still unresolved?
- Watch: Massive fire at Kansas apartment building ignites nearby homes
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- Hair transplant surgery: The perfect solution for your baldness
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- 'Unhappy' PM Narendra Modi ticks off BJP MPs, asks them to ensure presence in Parliament
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath? Here's how Pak media reported on Gorakhpur MP's elevation as UP CM
- Baby born with rare condition labelled 'alien' by shocked mom who refused to nurse him
- Eye-opener! Lucknow girl teaches UNFORGETTABLE lesson to eve-teasers
- UP portfolios announced, CM Yogi Adityanath keeps Home; Keshav Prasad Maurya gets PWD, Dinesh Sharma Education