Sunny Leone has hit the headlines for a condom advertisement.
The new front will support independent candidates who register with it for the upcoming state assembly elections, said Vaghela
Preliminary investigation revealed that some labourers first entered the effluent tank to clean it at the factory in Vatva GIDC area of the city, he said.
PM Modi inaugurated the dam on the occasion of his 67th birthday.
A FIR has been registered against the school teacher and an investigation is underway.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Sardar Sarovar Dam, one of India's biggest, in Narmada district's Kevadia, on September 17, which also happens to be his birthday.
Keshubhai's 60-year-old son Pravin Patel, who was settled in the US, died of cardiac arrest on September 9.
Ahead of their annual bilateral summit here, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe on Thursday visited Dandi Kutir, India`s largest and only museum dedicated to the life and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
Japanese PM on Wednesday began a two-day visit to India.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe on Thursday will lay the foundation stone of India's first bullet train in Gujarat's Ahmedabad.
The Narmada Control Authority had ordered the gates of the Sardar Sarovar Project be shut on June 16. The gates of the country`s highest dam were closed the following day.
It also referred to the previous judgements delivered by the apex court and said every voter has the right to vote or the right not to vote.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arrived in India on a two-day visit.
Breaking away from official protocol, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday proceeded on a roadshow with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe soon after the latter`s arrival here on a two-day visit.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Wednesday began his visit to India in Gujarat's Gandhinagar.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe will tomorrow lay the foundation stone for the country's first bullet train project connecting Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arrived in Ahmedabad on Wednesday on a two-day visit to India.
Tension gripped Gujarat's Surat on Monday after members of the Patidar community allegedly set two buses on fire in the city.
Gujarat will roll out the red carpet for Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe who arrives here on Tuesday on a two-day visit during which he will lay the foundation stone for Rs1.1 trillion high-speed bullet train project.
Inspired by the Narendra Modi government's ''Goods & Services Tax'', a family in Gujarat has named its three newborn daughters after the newly implemented law, which was billed as India's biggest tax reform since Independence.
Amit Shah on Sunday stated that Narendra Modi was better placed to serve Gujarat as PM than as Chief Minister.
Amit Shah said: "There is no need to miss Narendra Modi in Gujarat. He placed Gujarat on the growth map as the Chief Minister, as the Prime Minister he is doing much for the development of the state. Who is more powerful, the Chief Minister or the Prime Minister?"
In August, the Supreme Court issued an order to the special trial court to wrap up the hearing in the Naroda Gam case within four months.
A special SIT court had last year convicted 24 people in the Gulberg case, but had ruled out a larger conspiracy behind the killings.
"If anybody provides information on its curator/administrator, he will be given Rs 1 lakh reward and his name will be kept secret," he said.
The Gujarat High Court on Thursday sternly rebuked Vadodara Municipal Commissioner Vinod Rao for sending a sitting judge a WhatsApp message about a case and sought an unconditional apology in the form of an affidavit.
As for the food, it has been outsourced to NGOs who deliver it to the various outlets in the city, where it is served between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. Each meal provides 1,850 calories and weighs 700 grams.
BJP chief Amit Shah will launch his party's campaign for the upcoming Gujarat Assembly elections by addressing what is being touted as the ‘biggest ever’ townhall in the country in Ahmedabad on Sunday.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Tuesday said his government will ban the online game 'Blue Whale Challenge', which allegedly incites players to commit suicide.
Just months before Gujarat goes to polls, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Monday kickstarted the assembly election campaign here where he held dialogues with party workers of 180 assemblies of the state.
- America flies fighter jets over North Korea amid rising tensions
- Watch: Marshal of the Indian Air Force (Late) Arjan Singh's state funeral
- Dawood Ibrahim's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested by Mumbai police
- IAF Marshal Arjan Singh laid to rest with full state honours
- Arrested Al-Qaeda terrorist's Rohingya connection discovered
- Pakistan a terror-manufacturing unit: India at UN
- Ryan International School, Gurugram reopens today after 7-year-old's murder
- Refugees or terrorists: This is how Pak is using Rohingyas against India
- Shocking! Two students kept hostage at Jagdalpur school
- Ivanka Trump meets External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
- Yogi Adityanath, deputy CMs take oath as MLCs
- Ground report: Ceasefire violations wreaking havoc in Jammu villages
- Thane court sends Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar to 8-day police custody
- Five months after suspending the process of H-1B visas, US resumes operation
- Rohingyas a serious security threat, residing in India illegally: Centre tells SC
- Mumbai: 55-year-old mother gets her own son killed for sexually abusing her
- Manish Tewari posted abusive tweet against PM Modi on Sonia, Rahul instruction: BJP
- Heavy rains, lightning hits Mumbai; BMC on alert
- Dean Jones gets brutally trolled for his 'India needed rain to win' tweet
- MS Dhoni catches up on sleep at Chennai airport, Twitter is in love
- Seeking a job at NASA? This is what you're signing up for
- Pakistan a terror manufacturing unit: India at UN
- 'Ghumane waala daal': Stump mic reveals how MS Dhoni leads Team India from behind
- Can Sunil Grover and Ali Asgar be a part of TKSS again? Kapil Sharma’s response will make you happy
- Yuzvendra Chahal takes a dig at Steve Smith, says two new balls were an 'advantage' for Australia
- Virat Kohli is responsible for MS Dhoni's recent transformation, says Sourav Ganguly
- Rohingyas are a serious security threat, staying in India illegally, Centre tells Supreme Court
- Maya Kodnani was not present in Naroda Gam on day of riots: Amit Shah tells court
- Ryan student murder case: I saw Pradyuman's blood-stained bag, bottle, says traumatised classmate
- Suspected ISI agent arrested for threatening woman colonel