PM Narendra Modi on Wednesday led over 50,000 yoga enthusiasts in performing 'asanas' in Lucknow amid showers on the International Day of Yoga.
A day ahead of the International Yoga Day on June 21, Ramdev appreciated the efforts of the National Democratic Alliance for celebrating it on a huge scale.
Two books -- 'Letters to Gandhi' and 'Pioneers of Satyagraha' -- were released on the occasion today.
The Sardar Sarovar Project will provide irrigation facilities to 18.45 lac hectares of land, covering 3,112 villages of 73 talukas in 15 districts of Gujarat, through a canal network.
The urea bags have been made available in 45 kg, in place of the 50 kg bags available in the past. Usually, farmers calculate how much urea they need for one acre of farm land in terms of bags.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Saturday flagged off Gandhi Darshan Astha Special Train from Sabarmati Railway station on the completion of 100 year of Sabarmti Ashram.
Mahatma Gandhi lived in the ashram, situated on the banks of Sabarmati river here along with his wife Kasturba from 1917 and 1930.
Nishita Purohit, a teenage girl from Gujarat`s Surat District who recently took the social media by storm with her astonishing performance in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) examination, aspires to become a cardiac surgeon.
Two brothers were arrested on Wednesday for allegedly killing their 28-year-old sister to protect the family 'honour' by forcing her to consume poison in Jasdan village of the district last month.
The Gujarat Prohibition (Amendment) Bill, 2017 was passed by the state Assembly in February this year and subsequently became an Act in March.
The authorities in Gujarat detained a man who threw bangles at Union Textiles Minister Smriti Irani while she was addressing a function at Amreli town in Gujarat on Monday.
The lady teacher got the shock of her life when she read the pornographic material.
In an operation carried out on Delhi-Goa Rajdhani Express after it halted at Vadodara railway station today, the NCB sleuths arrested Peter Chinedu Okafor with 843 gram amphetamine, 255 gram cocaine, and 65 gram ecstasy tablets from his possession, NCB Zonal Director Hariom Gandhi said.
The court noted that despite being asked to join the investigation, Kumar has not joined the probe and he is evading execution of NBW.
Varshil Shah, who got a 99.9 percentile in Class 12, is all set to become a Jain monk.
Gujarat Chief Minister on Sunday aided four women who were injured in a road accident by getting them rushed them to a hospital in one of his convoy vehicles.
Police on Saturday seized Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) and beer bottles worth Rs 36.59 lakh from a truck at a toll booth at Bharthan village in the district.
The ATP (Ahmedabad Traffic Police) mobile application is directly connected with the police control room, which would then generate an e-challan to that offender.
Though police managed to nab the duo, who was carrying a box, the car driver drove off after spotting law enforcement personnel.
GSEB SSC Results 2017, Gujarat SSC 10th Board Results 2017, GSEB SSC Result 2017 declared by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) on Monday.
At least three persons were killed and four others injured when a bus rammed into another stationary bus at a village near here on Thursday, police said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was in Gandhinagar yesterday to inaugurate the 52nd Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank.
Candidates can check Gujarat CET Result 2017 here: gseb.org
The PM said the ports are essential for India's progress.
BJP MP and Bollywood veteran Paresh Rawal has sparked a controversy by one of his tweets.
On the second day of his visit, the Prime Minister will visit Gandhinagar to participate in the opening ceremony of the meetings of the African Development Bank Group.
Sleuths of the Gandhidham regional unit of DRI seized the gold from a consignment of Param Equipments Pvt Ltd, concealed in a frame of egg incubator last night, DRI deputy director HK Singh told reporters.
During his two-day visit, he will launch projects at the Kandla Port and in Bhachau, both in the Kutch district which had borne the brunt of the 2001 earthquake.
Local residents of Keldha village under Valsad district of Gujarat are in major distress as the acute water crisis in the area is taking a toll on their daily lives.
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Rain plays spoilsport after Shikhar Dhawan's 87
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE
- Prabhas at Karan Johar’s bash: Here’s how Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor addressed him