Gurugram: Three sanitation workers in Gurugram died and one in a critically state after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning a sewer on Saturday.
The incident took place in Gurugram's Khandsa area when the sewage workers had gone to clean the drainage system of JNJ Electronics Ltd.
This company deals with the painting of two-wheelers, reported ANI.
The deceased have been identified as Ninna, Rajkumar and Rinku while Binish has been admitted to a local hospital.
Ninna, Rajkumar and Rinku reportedly entered into the sewar line to rescue Binish who got stuck inside.
Meanwhile, a police case has been registered and the investigation is underway.