The ED has recorded the statements of the two Congress leaders under the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
A host of dignitaries including Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Baba Ramdev attended the wedding ceremony of INLD MP Dushyant Chautala who tied the knot with Meghna, daughter of an IPS officer.
The Haryana Cabinet headed by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Tuesday approved a Bill for setting up a state university at Gurugram.
The Justice SN Dhingra Commission of Inquiry, probing controversial land deals in Gurgaon, had in August submitted its report to the BJP government in Haryana.
A suicide case has been reported from Haryana's Sonepat district.
The entire Chautala family gathered at their hometown in Sirsa where a number of pre-marriage ceremonies are being held.
Haryana`s Transport Department suspended 120 employees of the state roadways on Wednesday as the strike by the roadways staff continued for the third day, paralysing public transport in the state.
As the indefinite strike called by the Haryana Roadways employees entered its third day today, state DGP K P Singh asked police officials to maintain law and order and ensure that no harm is caused to public property.
Gurgaon administration has started the process of measuring the motorable distance of 500 metres for pubs, bars and hotels from the national and state highways here.
Thousands of commuters suffered inconvenience for the second consecutive day on Tuesday as Haryana Roadways employees continued with their strike as their parleys with the state government failed to break the logjam.
At a time when people are being targeted by cow vigilantes, a Muslim father gifting a cow as a special wedding gift to his daughter has now come to fore.
Tightening the noose around power thieves in the state, power utilities in Haryana on Monday announced stricter action against government employees found involved in power theft.
This is what frustration can lead to!
Dreaded gangster Surender Geong, who had jumped parole last year, was on Saturday killed by the police in an encounter here, officials said.
The Haryana government has decided to install one lakh CCTV cameras along the national highways in the state to rescue the victims and provide assistance promptly in case of accidents.
In a first, a court of financial commissioner in Haryana headed by IAS officer Ashok Khemka has ordered serving of summons in a property dispute case through WhatsApp to one of the respondents who shifted to Kathmandu.
For the first time in the history of Haryana, the sex ratio in the state has touched the 950 mark.
The Supreme Court on Saturday slapped a cost of Rs 5 lakh on the Haryana government for filing an appeal against a high court order after more than five years saying it is "destroying" the judicial system by "blatant misuse" of the process.
In its FIR, the CBI has alleged that AJL was allotted a plot in Panchkula in 1982 on which no construction took place till 1992.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Wednesday said a state level survey will be conducted from May 1 to July 31 to provide benefits of state-sponsored welfare schemes to the needy.
Gurugram Police Commissioner Sandeep Khirwar on Wednesday honoured and rewarded two women, who on Monday bravely fought off two armed men trying to rob an SBI money transfer centre.
Prohibitory orders under CrPC section 144 were imposed in one-kilometre radius of IMT Manesar by district authorities in view of some residents threatening to block Delhi-Japur National Highway-8 on Wednesday.
Delhi and National Capital Region (NCR) is likely to witness a second-spell of pre-monsoon shower on Tuesday, according to Skymet Weather.Since early morning, the weather has been pleasant across the national capital.
In an act of bravery, two women bank staff members foiled robbery bid by armed men in Gurgaon.
Eleven "highly decomposed" bodies, including of a woman, and four human skulls were recovered on Sunday from Bhakra canal here during its annual maintenance, police said.
Around 200 bars in Haryana will be affected by the Supreme Court order banning sale of liquor within 500 meters of highways, while Punjab is yet to work out the number of bars and pubs which will feel the burnt.
At least 12 dead bodies have been recovered after the closure of the Bhakra Canal. The bodies were recovered near Narwana in Haryana's Jind district.
The video shows the jail warden performing dance moves with a professional dancer on stage inside Jind jail premises.
The second phase of Rapid Metro was launched on Friday, bringing areas of south Gurgaon under the fold of the mass rapid transit network.
In its December 15 order, the apex court had barred the sale of liquor within 500 metres of national and state highways.
- DNA: This is how tribal people of MP can help tackle stone pelters in Kashmir
- Terrorists wearing saffron clothes may attack; MP's secret intelligence agency alerts UP
- MCD elections: Report on voting conditions in different areas around Delhi
- Cow security: Mob attacks family in Jammu accusing them of cow-trafficking
- India successfully tests the land attack version of Brahmos missile
- Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri hiding in Pakistan with ISI's help
- Sulkhan Singh becomes the new DGP of Uttar Pradesh
- DNA : Today in history, 21 April
- Former UP minister Azam Khan exposed for illegal possession of lands
- Why did CM Yogi opt for Sulkhan Singh as new UP DGP? - Report
- MCD elections: Voting begins on 270 seats in Delhi
- Central minister Ravi Shankar Prasad makes controversial statement on Muslims
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: How Zia-ul-Haq's conspiracy made 29-years ago is affecting Kashmir today?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show : Why is honesty important for success?
- Alien hunters spot possible tree stump on Mars, say it points towards existence of vegetation on Red Planet!
- MS Dhoni unleashes trademark 'helicopter shot', hits Bhuvneshwar Kumar for a six – Watch Video
- IPL 2017: Mahendra Singh Dhoni silences critics with marvellous knock, helps Pune beat Hyderabad in last ball — WATCH
- Sonu Nigam ‘Azaan’ tweet row: Here's what Kangana Ranaut has to say
- Sonu Nigam posts ‘Azaan’ video on Twitter, says 'good morning India' – Watch
- Reliance Jio plan Vs Airtel, BSNL, Idea – These could be your best bet
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Pakistan's ex-President Pervez Musharraf reveals what he thinks of PM Narendra Modi and UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Michael Clarke picks India's ICC Champions Trophy XI; Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma in as openers
- IPL 2017, Match 27, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Live Score, Live Streaming
- Mustafizur Rahman to leave Sunrisers Hyderabad on April 25 to begin Champions Trophy preparations – Report
- Barkha Singh Shukla, expelled by Congress after calling Rahul Gandhi 'mentally unfit', joins BJP, hails PM Narendra Modi
- WATCH: Ball boy steals the show at Mumbai-Delhi IPL match, takes a breathtaking catch
- IPL 2017: RCB star AB de Villiers plays cricket with son Abraham, video cross 1 million mark - WATCH
- IPL 2017, Match 25: Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils – As it happened...
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja gets the better of ambitious Glenn Maxwell — WATCH