The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Thursday raided around ten places of former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda's aides in connection with a 400-acre land deal in Gurugram's Manesar.
Check www.bseh.org.in to access HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017.
Villages in Haryana will now get star rating on the basis of their social index, state agriculture minister Om Parkash Dhankar.
Students can check the result, once declared, at www.bseh.org.in.
In a shocking incident, a sarpanch family members thrashed two sisters outside their house in Haryana's Rewari district.
The Haryana government on Thursday ordered the suspension of two Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASIs) and transferred a Station House Officer (SHO) for alleged lapses in the Rohtak gang-rape and murder case.
The Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) on Friday declared the HBSE Haryana Board Class 12 exam results 2017, HBSE 12th Result 2017, Haryana Senior Secondary Exam Results 2017.
HBSE Result 2017, Haryana Board 12th Result 2017 , HBSE Senior Secondary Result 2017, HBSE Haryana result 2017, likely to be declared on Thursday.
At the ripe old age of 82, former Haryana chief minister Om Prakash Chautala has passed his higher secondary examination in the first division, while serving out a 10 year sentence in Delhi's Tihar jail.
The girls feared harassment and even molestation if they were to travel to another village for studies.
The men had kidnapped the girl from Sector 17 in Gurugram when she was returning to her paying guest accommodation after watching a movie with a friend.
On the sixth day of their protest, Haryana education minister Ram Bilas Sharma announced that the Government High School at village Gothda Tappa will now be upgraded from class X to Class XII.
The direction of the DGP came during a meeting with the CPs, IGPs, SPs and DSPs via video conferencing here today.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officials on Monday questioned former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda in connection with Manesar land deal scam.
As the country celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday, yet another incident of crime against a woman came to the fore.
Ensuring speedy justice by fast track courts over the horrific Rohtak gang-rape incident, Haryana Chief Minister M.L. Khattar on Monday said the culprits involved in the brutal crime will not be spared.
Taking suo motu cognisance of a brutal gang-rape in Haryana - reminiscent of the 2012 Nirbhaya gang-rape case in Delhi, the National Commission for Women has sought a fair and speedy trial in the case, its Chairperson Lalitha Kumaramangalam said on Sunday.
On May 9th, a woman was brutally gang-raped and murdered, wherein later her mutilated body was found in an empty plot in Haryana's Rohtak.
The post-mortem report of the Rohtak girl who was gang-raped by seven men and then murdered has confirmed that the victim was subjected to severe torture and rape by the accused.
He said an inquiry was being conducted into the unfortunate incident and that the guilty would not be spared.
“Hang the rapists,” said the victim's parents after they were informed by the police about their daughter's brutal rape and murder.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday expressed deep shock and outrage over the brutal shocker emerging from Rohtak district of Haryana where a young girl was gangraped and her mutilated body was discovered.
"This savage and bone-chilling incident has shocked the conscience of the nation, reminding each one of us about the crying need for revisiting the important issue of women's safety and security," Sonia said.
In a shocking incident, a woman was first abducted and the brutally gnag-raped by seven people and then murdered in Rohtak district of Haryana.
Two teachers and six students of the Government Girls’ Senior Secondary School in NIT-2 complained of nausea after consuming the food.
The maximum temperatures at most places were up to five degrees above averages, Met officials said.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Monday questioned former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda who is facing charges of irregularities in the allotment of 14 industrial plots at the state's Panchkula district.
The CBI on Monday questioned former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda in connection with alleged irregularities in the allotment of 14 industrial plots at Panchkula, by Haryana Urban Development Authority.
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- Patna sex racket: Non bailable warrant against Bihar Congress leader Brijesh Pandey
- People who demand proof for surgical strike are fools, says Paresh Rawal
- Jharkhand: Naxals attack railway station, set goods train engine on fire
- DNA: Passengers on Tejas Express steal headphones, damage screens
- Does India deserve the best facilities? Tejas Express defiled after first day of operations
- 3 years of Modi govt: Zee Media's Exclusive with Radha Mohan Singh, Minister for Agriculture
- DNA: Analysing three years of Narendra Modi Government
- Watch: PM Modi inaugurates India's longest Dhola-Sadiya bridge in Assam
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- DNA: ISRO and NASA collaborates to develop world's most expensive earth imaging satellite 'NISAR'
- DNA: What is more important cricket or national interest?
- DNA: Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar meets Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani
- Today in History, 26th May 2017
- Know how PM Modi changed India in 3 years
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- Virender Sehwag's tweet on Uzma Ahmed sums up everything that's good about India
- HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 to be declared by May 30, 2017
- Wreckage of Indian Air Force's missing Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jet found
- Idea Data Jackpot Offer: Get 10 GB monthly data for 3 months at just Rs 100
- Tral encounter: Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Pulwama; shutdown in Kashmir Valley
- West Bengal Madhyamik Result: WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared shortly; check wbresults.nic.in
- Hizbul Commander Sabzar Bhat killed: Know how Burhan Wani's successor was tracked by intelligence agencies
- 21 Lashkar terrorists preparing for 'big terror attack' in India; Delhi Police on high alert
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' trailer is out and it's powerful enough to leave you spellbound! - Watch
- Indian Army foils ambush by Pakistan's Border Action Team in Uri, two attackers gunned down
- Video of weeping toddler trying to breastfeed on dead mother is heartbreaking
- 'Sachin: A Billion Dreams' movie review: You don't have to be a cricket fan to love this film