B.S. Sandhu, the Director General of Police (DGP) of Haryana on Sunday said that `Operation Durga` was started in the state for safety and security of women at schools, universities, bus stands and railway stations in the state.
Taking a dig at Congress chief Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra's remark on Dhingra commission report, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Sunday said the truth would prevail even if the former didn't want it to.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday took a dig at the Congress over their allegation that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) party leaked the Dhingra Commission report.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Friday rubbished allegations that the state government had leaked the Dhingra Commission report, set up to probe controversial grant of licences for prime commercial properties in Gurugram including those to Congress president Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra.
A media report claimed that Robert Vadra had been indicted by the Dhingra Commission for making unlawful profits in a land deal in 2008.
The Dhingra commission investigated over 20 properties said to have been purchased by Robert Vadra and his companies, a newspaper said.
Union Minister of Urban Development and Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation Venkaiah Naidu will review the implementation and progress of various new urban development and housing missions launched by the central government in Haryana today.
The Haryana government will identify high-risk jobs in government departments, a minister said on Thursday.
The Supreme Court today said it was not averse to talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Chief Ministers of Punjab and Haryana to resolve Satluj-Yamuna Link canal issue but dignity of the court and the verdict should be "considered and respected".
The Supreme Court on Tuesday imposed a whopping fine of Rs 1.40 crore on two Gurugram-based doctors for giving "medical asylum" to former INLD legislator Balbir Singh after his bail was cancelled in 2013 by the apex court in a 2011 murder case.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today accused opposition parties of indulging in "cheap political gimmicks" on the Sutlej Yamuna Link (SYL) canal issue while expressing confidence that the state would get its due share of water.
The ED has recorded the statements of the two Congress leaders under the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
A host of dignitaries including Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Baba Ramdev attended the wedding ceremony of INLD MP Dushyant Chautala who tied the knot with Meghna, daughter of an IPS officer.
The Haryana Cabinet headed by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Tuesday approved a Bill for setting up a state university at Gurugram.
The Justice SN Dhingra Commission of Inquiry, probing controversial land deals in Gurgaon, had in August submitted its report to the BJP government in Haryana.
A suicide case has been reported from Haryana's Sonepat district.
The entire Chautala family gathered at their hometown in Sirsa where a number of pre-marriage ceremonies are being held.
Haryana`s Transport Department suspended 120 employees of the state roadways on Wednesday as the strike by the roadways staff continued for the third day, paralysing public transport in the state.
As the indefinite strike called by the Haryana Roadways employees entered its third day today, state DGP K P Singh asked police officials to maintain law and order and ensure that no harm is caused to public property.
Gurgaon administration has started the process of measuring the motorable distance of 500 metres for pubs, bars and hotels from the national and state highways here.
Thousands of commuters suffered inconvenience for the second consecutive day on Tuesday as Haryana Roadways employees continued with their strike as their parleys with the state government failed to break the logjam.
At a time when people are being targeted by cow vigilantes, a Muslim father gifting a cow as a special wedding gift to his daughter has now come to fore.
Tightening the noose around power thieves in the state, power utilities in Haryana on Monday announced stricter action against government employees found involved in power theft.
This is what frustration can lead to!
Dreaded gangster Surender Geong, who had jumped parole last year, was on Saturday killed by the police in an encounter here, officials said.
The Haryana government has decided to install one lakh CCTV cameras along the national highways in the state to rescue the victims and provide assistance promptly in case of accidents.
In a first, a court of financial commissioner in Haryana headed by IAS officer Ashok Khemka has ordered serving of summons in a property dispute case through WhatsApp to one of the respondents who shifted to Kathmandu.
For the first time in the history of Haryana, the sex ratio in the state has touched the 950 mark.
The Supreme Court on Saturday slapped a cost of Rs 5 lakh on the Haryana government for filing an appeal against a high court order after more than five years saying it is "destroying" the judicial system by "blatant misuse" of the process.
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Raid in retired colonel's house in Meerut; firearms, animal skin, 1 crore cash recovered
- Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement over Kashmir issue
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- Chhattisgarh: CRPF halts all operations related to road safety in Maoist-prone area
- DNA: Sudden rise in demand for nuclear shelters in Japan - Are they feeling threatened?
- Enough is enough: Video of CRPF soldier seeking revenge for Sukma martyrs goes viral
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Is National Conference following the footsteps of Muslim League?
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam, Part-II
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath addresses RSS workers in Gorakhpur
- Watch - UP CM Yogi Adityanath addresses public in Gorakhpur
- IPL 2017: Robin Uthappa threatens Siddarth Kaul with body contact, then angry Yuvraj Singh takes over — WATCH
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances submitted- Finance Ministry statement
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- Retd Colonel's residence raided in Meerut; 50,000 cartridges, 40 rifles, pistols, Rs 1 cr cash, 117 kg meat seized
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- GL vs MI: 1 run needed from 1 ball, and then 'game-changer' Ravindra Jadeja shows his master-class – Watch Video
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- Abu Tahir, suspected Al Qaeda recruit from Kerala, killed in Syria in attack by US
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- After Sukma attack, a CRPF jawan says 'enough is enough...no money required, only vengeance` - Watch