Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that the state government would send stray cattle to `gaushalas` and `Nandishalas` before August 15.
The incident was reported at village Mojukhera in Sirsa, Haryana, a state from where 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' campaign was launched to improve skewed sex ratio.
The bag was lying under an over-bridge, they said.
Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas (Independent Charge) Dharmendra Pradhan and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar witnessed the signing of the `Memorandum of Agreement`.
Over 400 students from three Gurugram government colleges, affiliated to MDU, failed in 50 per cent of their subjects this year.
According to a police spokesperson, the grandfather of Lakshmi, who had fever for the last two days, this morning brought her to Badshah Khan hospital here but doctors allegedly refused to treat her and later she died.
The Yamunanagar district administration on Wednesday issued a flood warning in low-lying areas of the district along the river.
The incident occurred at Titakhori village where the boy, identified as Ashish, was son of a migrant labourer.
The Haryana Railway Police on Saturday arrested the main accused in Ballabhgarh train lynching case from Maharastra's Dhule area.
Complaining over the erratic water supply and frequent power cuts were his faults which led him to an early death. 21-year-old Ramesh Bishit, a hotel management student, was thrown to death from the fourth floor of a paying guest accommodation in DLF phase 3 on Wednesday.
Ganda has been renamed as Ajit Nagar, and Kinnar will now be called as Gaibi Nagar.
A 21-year-old tenant from Uttarakhand was killed after his landlord and others allegedly pushed him from the fourth floor of a Paying Guest House here, police said on Thursday.
Haryana Police on Monday announced a reward of Rs 2 lakh for information leading to identification of the accused who stabbed Junaid to death.
Punjab and Haryana, the grain bowl states of the country, had received scanty monsoon rains during last two years.
Junaid (17) was stabbed when he, along with his brothers, was returning home in Palwal district's Khandawli village after Eid shopping in Delhi on June 22.
National Democratic Alliance's (NDA) presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind met the legislators of Haryana and Punjab on Thursday to seek support in next month's Presidential election.
Junaid (17) was stabbed when he along with his brothers was returning home to Khandawli village in Ballabgarh after shopping for Eid in Delhi on Thursday.
The recent issue of Krishi Samvad, a supplement of the Haryana Samvad magazine, carries a photograph of a veiled woman.
Eid has lost all its meaning, residents of Faridabad's Khandwali village said on Monday as they mourned the loss of their "son" Junaid by wearing black bands during the special morning namaz.
The chief minister said that 50 per cent of the announcements regarding development works in the state made by him in the last 32 months have been implemented.
Now onwards, the village will be known as 'Trump Sulabh Village'.
According to the primary information, the woman belongs to Gurugram and was in the Sohna area at around 8-8:30 pm when some people, driving a Swift car, dragged her inside and raped her.
Haryana Home Minister Anil Vij created a stir as he asserted that a Hindu cannot be a terrorist and that there is no terminology like Hindu terrorism.
The third international Yoga Day was celebrated with great enthusiasm across the twin states of Haryana and Punjab.
A police team from Noida has been sent to Gurugram for further investigation.
The attackers confronted the police party outside the hospital and used pepper spray, blinding them.
Commissioner, Food Security, Amneet P Kumar said that no such matter had come to the notice of the Department.
The five-year-olds were spending their summer holiday with their grandparents when the incident took place in Jamalpur village on Wednesday.
Thirty seven probationer nurses of the 48th batch of the School of Nursing were on Wednesday commissioned as lieutenants at a ceremony at Western Command Hospital at Chandimandir here.
Three gangsters allegedly committed suicide when they found themselves surrounded by Punjab and Haryana police in a village in Haryana's Sirsa district.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA