Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: As Diwali is about to knock our doors, its essential to take safety measures as this festival of lights leaves behind a lot of eye injuries.
After hands, eyes are the most affected area during Diwali time which makes it even more important to take care of this precious organ.
Here are few essential points:
- It's important to be cautious while you are celebrating Diwali with your near and dear ones.
- Always burst crackers in an open space and make sure to protect your eyes.
- If you have suffered an injury, don not ignore it and visit a doctor.
- Try to keep fireworks away from clothes, hair and especially face.
- Keep up immediate measures like a bucket full of water nearby in case of accidental emergency.
- People who wear contact lenses should make sure that they remove them before going out to fire cracker.