Follow these simple ways to treat migraine!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Migraine is one of the headache disorder that surpasses most of them and also the most common and painful things that a person can experience. It is caused by many factors like stress, strong odours, hormones, dietary changes and smoking. But there are simple ways which one can do to get relief from migraine.
Here are some ways to treat migraine:
One should exercise on a daily basis as it can minimize the number of migraine headaches. And too much work out can also cause migraine too although it is a good way to prevent headaches.
Drinking too many products that are high in caffeine is also not good as it can cause migraine. Substitute caffeine drinks with water, juices or caffeine free drinks.
Maintain a regular sleep schedule as changes in sleep patterns can affect the quality of sleep cycles and trigger migraines. If possible go to bed at the same time everyday to avoid migraine.
Avoid bright lights
Migraine headaches can be triggered when a person is exposed to bright or flashing lights, so avoid them. Do not to look directly at them as they can cause migraines.
Don't skip meals
One should always have a healthy snacks throughout the day, even if you cannot manage to have three full meals. As skipping meaks will lead trigger migraine. So avoid skipping meals even if you have a busy schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!