Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Yes, we understand that life has become rather hectic these days. And if you're someone who has a job with 9-10 working hours, you would surely have no time to make it to the gym, when you've so much to take care of everyday.
But, relax! This one is specifically for those of you trying hard to shed off the extra kilos you have gained, but unable to do it due to your crazy, hectic work schedule.
As the saying goes 'slow and steady wins the race', this applies in a weight loss plan too. You don't have to go on a crash diet, instead, make small changes to your diet that will help you lose effectively. Here's a few tricks that will help you safely lose in a month by simply making some changes to your diet, lifestyle and without even hitting the gym.
- Stop drinking diet soda daily to lose weight as well as avoid other health problems.
- Drink plenty of water that will keep you feeling full and help you stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Include protein, fruits, vegetables at each meal.
- Skip your favourite weekly ice cream binge and other creamy beverages.
- De-junk your kitchen - avoid storing those sugary snacks, processed chips, frozen treats, and other junk foods. Instead, store healthy foods and snacks – fresh fruits, low-fat, low-calorie foods.
- Replace your fruit juices with fresh fruits.
- Cut back on your wine from two glasses to just one.
- Reduce your daily salad dressings or opt for the non-fat varieties.
- Cut back on sugar and caffeine as both of these can leave you more tired and cause cravings.
- Cut back on meats, fried dishes and other foods that are high in fats.