Here are a few tips every kidney transplant recipient should follow for a healthy recovery as well as to live a healthful life post transplant.
A new research has claimed that women who have a habit of wearing heels on a regular basis can be in trouble at an early stage as they become more prone to osteoarthritis.
Breast cancer mortality declined in 39 out of 47 countries, including the United States and most developed European nations.
The International Healthcare Summit Award is considered one of the country's most prominent.
Wrapping food in newspapers is an unhealthy practice and the consumption of such food is injurious to health, even if the food has been cooked hygienically.
Like women, even men should take proper care of themselves to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Researchers from the University of Manchester suggested that pets should be considered as main source of support in the management of long-term mental health problems.
A recent study states that excess intake of alcohol during youth can harm brain development severely
Adopting some simple techniques from Sanatan Kriya for 10 minutes daily can help you keep your lungs strong and system toxin free, says spiritual head of Dhyan Ashram Yogi Ashwini.
The most common causes of meningitis are viral and bacterial infections.
Alzheimer's disease (AD) is characterised by extensive loss of neurons and deposition of amyloid beta peptide in the form of plaques.
Viral fever is one of the most common seasonal infections that can affect anyone at any age including infants and children.
Both prehypertension and high blood pressure raises the risk of heart attack, stroke and heart failure.
Here are some facts you need to know about kidney transplantation or renal transplantation.
Walking is gentle, simple, low-impact exercise and can be done by anyone - old or young, male or female. It is one of the best things you can do for your health.
A new study by US researchers have found a new novel drug that shows hope for infants suffering with rare, fatal muscle disease.
As per a new research, the first birth by caesarean section where both the mother and child survived may have taken place in 1337 in Prague.
A caesarean section, also known as c-section, is the delivery of a baby through a surgical incision in the mother's abdomen and uterus.
A new research has found that men who engage in moderate and continuous exercises may improve sperm quality.
Sinus is a common condition in which the cavities around the nasal passages becomes inflamed. It is usually caused by infection, allergies and chemical or particulate irritation of the sinuses.
A new study has revealed that a treatment with cancer drug may help increase the number of young eggs in women's ovaries.
Iman was diagnosed with elephantiasis soon after she was born. Her birth weight was a staggering 5 kilograms.
- Fog: Delhi residents wake up foggy Sunday; poor visibility leads to cancellation of several trains
- Donald Trump vows to probe work visa abuses; foreign workers may face tough inspection
- At least 7 dead as jeep collides with bus in UP's Jaunpur
- 'Chinnamma' Sasikala fit to lead party; no difference of opinion within us, says AIADMK
- PM Narendra Modi's 'Parivartan Rally' in UP's Bahraich today; huge ground prepared, massive crowd expected
- Pranab Mukherjee's 81st birthday: PM Narendra Modi wishes President, says he puts India's interest above everything
- Massive cache of cash! Delhi Police's crime branch raids law firm in GK 1, Rs 13.65 crore recovered
- US to send 200 more troops to Syria to fight IS
- Juno mission: Five things to know about NASA's Jupiter probe
- 29 dead, 166 wounded in Istanbul twin blasts