Alzheimer's disease (AD) is characterised by extensive loss of neurons and deposition of amyloid beta peptide in the form of plaques.
Viral fever is one of the most common seasonal infections that can affect anyone at any age including infants and children.
Both prehypertension and high blood pressure raises the risk of heart attack, stroke and heart failure.
Here are some facts you need to know about kidney transplantation or renal transplantation.
A new study by US researchers have found a new novel drug that shows hope for infants suffering with rare, fatal muscle disease.
As per a new research, the first birth by caesarean section where both the mother and child survived may have taken place in 1337 in Prague.
A caesarean section, also known as c-section, is the delivery of a baby through a surgical incision in the mother's abdomen and uterus.
A new research has found that men who engage in moderate and continuous exercises may improve sperm quality.
Sinus is a common condition in which the cavities around the nasal passages becomes inflamed. It is usually caused by infection, allergies and chemical or particulate irritation of the sinuses.
A new study has revealed that a treatment with cancer drug may help increase the number of young eggs in women's ovaries.
Iman was diagnosed with elephantiasis soon after she was born. Her birth weight was a staggering 5 kilograms.
HIV targets the immune system and weakens an individual's defence systems against infections, including tuberculosis (TB), and some types of cancer.
The immediate cause of cardiac arrest is usually an abnormal heart rhythms, called arrhythmias.
Asthma has been correlated with an overabundance of one type of immune cell called M2 macrophages in the lungs.
The Bank of England has decided to change its polymer notes after their animal-fat-infused £5 bank note upset vegans, vegetarians, and other animal advocates.
Further, early bone loss and serotonin deficiency in Alzheimer's may tell us something very important about how we approach diagnosis and treatment, the researchers noted.
Globally, heart disease claims for more lives every year than any other condition.
Nuts are considered to be super healthy because they are packed with with heart-healthy fats, protein, and disease-fighting vitamins and minerals.
Between 2005 and 2015, cancer cases increased by 33 per cent, mostly due to population ageing and growth plus changes in age-specific cancer rates.
Here's what you need to know about extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
In order to understand the difference between a heart attack and a cardiac arrest, it is first necessary to understand what happens in both of these processes.
Marconi Union in collaboration with Lyz Cooper, founder of the British Academy of Sound Therapy, composed the song back in 2011.
- Unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death troubles actress Gautami, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Reliance Jio competition intensifies! Vodafone offers unlimited free calling and roaming at Rs 144
- AIADMK holds silent procession in memory of Jayalalithaa
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi says his speech on demonetisation will cause an earthquake
- US experts ask President-elect Donald Trump to establish early contacts with India
- Hyderabad building collapse kills four
- Separatist strike affects normal life in Kashmir
- US Congress conditions $400 million of $900 million aid to Pakistan
- Nana Akufo-Addo wins Ghana presidential election