Tired of frequent dandruff problem? Try these home remedies!
Dandruff is one of the most common hair and scalp problem which we all face frequently.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Dandruff is one of the most common hair and scalp problem which we all face frequently. It can be quite embarrassing as well because of constant itching and also lowers one’s self confidence. But, one can easily get rid of this hair problem with the help of simple natural remedies.
Here are some natural home remedies to get rid of dandruff:
- Start applying a mixture of lemon, curd and oil to your hair for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- You can also apply egg yolk to your hair and keep it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off.
- Apply baking soda mixed with water to your hair and keep it for 10 minutes and rinse off.
- Baking soda is a natural dandruff remover.
- Apple cider vinegar is also considered good for hair as it helps to get rid of dandruff. Apply it to your hair and rinse it after 20 minutes.
- Replace your regular shampoo with one that contains tea tree oil.