Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: November 19 is World Toilet Day and the most important thing that should come to the fore is using the toilet properly. Everyone should follow proper toilet etiquettes and for that, all of us should be aware of the basic etiquettes to be followed while using loo.
Here are some basic etiquettes:
- Firstly, you should check all the necessary things before using the toilet. For example: soap, tissues, toilet paper, towel etc.
- Secondly, the toilet seat must be thoroughly cleaned before you sit using the toilet paper.
- Avoid using phones and other electronic gadgets while using the toilet. They can invite bacteria and also have a chance of falling into the pot.
- Before flushing, make sure to cover the toilet seat. It is believed that all the bacteria take the air route when you flush.
- Clean your hands properly before coming out of the toilet.