The woman, who died in Nevada in September, had been hospitalised in India with for a femur fracture and hip problems.
Older adults who exercised showed good cardiac fitness levels which improved their memory performance and increased brain activity patterns compared to their low fit peers.
Depression accounted for nearly 15 per cent of the cardiovascular deaths.
Of particular note was that these brain abnormalities were found in a relatively young group, with the average age being 32 years old.
According to the researchers, exercises do not have to be intense to have anti-inflammatory effects, but a moderate session would suffice.
New 5D tech may help diagnose diseases from cell phone images
Gall bladder cancer is known as highly fatal because usually it is diagnosed at very advanced stages when the disease has already spread.
Children whose parents considered them to be overweight at age four or five tended to gain more weight by age 14 or 15.
The study found that daily consumption of hot red chilli peppers can lead to a 13 per cent reduction in total mortality, primarily in heart disease or stroke.
Scientists at UT Southwestern Medical Center have uncovered a chemical process behind anti-cancer properties of a spicy Indian pepper plant called the long pepper, whose suspected medicinal properties date back thousands of years.
Clapping has been scientifically proven as an effective exercise in curing many diseases.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has inaugurated its first "robot pharmacy" at Rashid Hospital in Dubai, as per a media report on Friday.
Malaria is spread when mosquitoes bite humans and release microscopic parasites, which live in the salivary glands of the mosquitoes, into the person's bloodstream.
These changes cause contraction in the structure of the uterus which further delays and causes longer labour stages, fuelling birth complications, the researchers said.
The study collected a myriad of measurements from participants for up to two years to detect deviations from their normal baseline for measurements such as heart rate and skin temperature.
The study found that sugar actually does not actually contribute to a food coma.
The research led by Dr Ravi Retnakaran, endocrinologist at Mount Sinai Hospital in Canada, found that higher blood pressure was an indication that a boy was more likely to be conceived, however, women with lower blood pressure tended to give birth to a girl.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant compound found in a variety of fruit and vegetables such as - oranges grapefruits, lemons, cabbages, green and red peppers, broccoli, strawberries, raspberries, etc.
With a production plant that is women-operated, the enterprise produces pads that are sustainable, highly-absorbent and non-toxic.
Tests in rat models with extreme cases of the disease showed a remarkable 20 percent survival rate over 100 days - roughly equivalent to 10 human years - with the tumours going into complete remission.
Previous research has also shown that the amygdala is more active in people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Satya Tapas of Scidogma Research, Bengaluru, has designed an automated, POC, AI-enabled microscope that can diagnose malaria in remote areas.
Aptly called the 'Run For Your Bun Café', the London joint is billing its new venture as the “world’s first café that takes exercise as payment.”
The trials for the study were conducted in India, the UK and the US. All participants had chronic non-specific lower back pain.
The researchers also said that the non-invasive technique could be a boon to run tests on infants and the elderly.
The study found that even in people without Alzheimer's, the regular use of antidepressants was associated with two times higher risk of hip fracture among controls.
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- Killfie - India tops ranking for selfie deaths
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- DNA : Nonstop News
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- BJP's Sangeet Som charged over screening documentary 'polarising voters' in UP
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- Live cricket score: 2nd ODI, India vs England 2016 – Yuvraj Singh's 14th ODI ton, fourth against England, puts hosts in driver's seat
- Stress – This is how your key body systems react