The procedure was performed last week.
Carrying excess weight can trigger long-term reflux problems and heartburn that can lead to cancer.
There are many risk factors for preterm birth – from the mother's age, to illness, to poverty and other social factors and recent research has suggested that exposure to air pollution could also be a risk factor.
The surgery took place on January 13.
Previous studies had showed that other brain regions such as caudate and putamen are also smaller in people with ADHD.
The World Health Organisation has said that taxation is clearly the best way to tackle the tobacco epidemic.
They also discovered a new mechanism by which the combination promotes long-term immunity against glioblastoma tumours.
China is experiencing a tough time as the death toll caused due to H7N9 bird flu has shot up recently, which has forced the poultry markets to shut.
Over 400 million people across the world grapple with the disease and India figures among the top countries with a high diabetic population.
The candidate drug, called PfSPZ, provided up to 100 percent protection for 10 weeks in a trial in Germany, although a trial in real life conditions in Mali gave a lower level of defence, they reported in two separate studies.
Here are some simple tips and tricks to sharpen your brain and thinking power.
A report says that the doctors failed to exercise reasonable degree of skill, knowledge and care which are expected of an prudent doctor in treatment of patients.
As per a new study, regular exercise can not only help in reducing weight but also control the bothersome symptoms such as hot flashes.
A team of Canadian researchers have developed a magnetic drug implant that could offer an alternative to patients, especially the diabetics, who are struggling with numerous pills or intravenous injections.
A new research suggests that people who are living in areas with winter snow are at increased risk of heart attack after a heavy snowstorm.
For the first time in India, a team of surgeons from Medanta-The Medicity, Gurugram successfully implanted a 3D-printed vertebrae on a 32-year-old woman, who was suffering from spinal tuberculosis for quite some time.
Children should not consume soda, sweetened beverages, pizza and salty food, biscuits, yogurt regualrly as they are not good for health.
Legs can be toned easily, either by doing the specific exercised mentioned below or adding weights in the workout.
Extremely low birth weight babies were found to be at increased risk for particular mental health problems, beginning in childhood and extending at least into their 30s, according to the study.
About one third of hospital admissions and deaths due to heart attack occurred on these days, and the risk was even stronger after snowfalls that lasted two to three days.
The researchers created a formula to try and predict the chance that a person will go bald, based on the presence or absence of certain genetic markers.
China has come a long way in learning how to communicate to the public and to respond to health crises since the SARS outbreak, when official reports of infections were criticised for their slowness and irregularity.
Soon after her arrival in the city on February 11 for a bariatric surgery, the woman hopes that soon her pending desire would be fulfilled as she is in Mumbai.
Eating the right food is very important for new moms as it will provide them the essential nutrients without compromising on their health.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Air pollution claims two Indian lives every minute: Study
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- PM Modi may hold a road show in Varanasi on March 3
- Opposition attacks PM Modi over his controversial statement
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Enjoy Jio 4G on your 2G/3G phone at only Rs 1,999 only
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Zakir Naik's Dawood Ibrahim and Pakistan connection - Underworld don funded his NGO through hawala
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- #IPL2017auction: Ben Stokes hogs limelight, goes to Rising Pune Supergiants for massive Rs 14.5 crore