Here are five foods that not only keep your hair healthy and strong, but also help protect you from various illnesses and are ideal for your weight loss plan as well.
The doctors also said that at least 18 percent of the patients have been frequently asked whether their condition is communicable, pointing to a grave lack of awareness on the disease.
The study found that pacemakers are susceptible to EMF that can occur in everyday life, in particular when programmed to maximum sensitivity or so called unipolar sensing mode.
Walnuts are the only tree nut that are predominantly comprised of PUFAs, researchers said.
Down syndrome, also known as Down's syndrome, is a genetic disorder which causes intellectual impairment and physical abnormalities.
Stuffed animal sleepover programmes are designed to get children interested in picture books. Children take their toys to a library for the night.
A new study warns that diet soda can put teenagers at risk of breast cancer later in their life.
Self-injury is an unhealthy way to cope with emotional pain, intense anger and frustration.
The results showed that, although there were no adverse effects from taking statins, there were no advantages either.
According to the Health Ministry, the results of the survey reflected that concerted efforts and focussed interventions in the sector could translate to improved outcomes.
Presenting clinical evidences, Katare said stem cell therapy certainly presented a new hope for successfully treating DHD.
This is the finding of new research, led by scientists from Imperial College London, which analysed 95 studies on fruit and vegetable intake.
According to NGHS-4, such surgeries in public health facilities declined from 15.2 percent during NHFS-3 to 11.9 per cent during 2015-16.
Indians are incredibly good at making technology better, faster and cheaper," she said.
The study of 1,578 patients in the last three years also revealed that 42 per cent of the population suffered from the problems, mostly women.
Heart failure is a chronic condition in which the heart is unable to supply enough oxygenated blood to meet the demands of the body.
The approved product is indicated for relief of moderate to moderately severe pain. Percocet tablets had US sales of USD 838.7 million.
There is a broad variety of disorders and symptoms that characterize a rare disease.
A bench of Justices S A Bobde and L Nageswara Rao, which had on February 23 constituted a medical board to examine the 37-year-old woman, listed the matter for tomorrow as the first item.
Comparing the proteins of humans and these other mammals is already providing researchers with a wealth of new information about how the human body works.
The 8 per cent margin also adequately covers hospital handling charges, if any, the regulator had said.
Patna Ayurvedic College Hospital Superintendent Devanand Prasad Singh counted virtues of Panchkarma to do away with many health problems due to stressful life style.
Lack of awareness and scientific knowledge often leads to misdiagnosis or late diagnosis and delayed treatment.
The "priority pathogens" list published by the WHO on Monday has three rankings – critical, high and medium – according to how urgently new antibiotics are needed.
Further, cocaine use in dads caused epigenetic changes in the brain of their sons, thereby changing the expression of genes important for memory formation.
Exposure decreased across all locations surveyed, beyond the workplaces and hospitality settings covered by the 2011 legislation.
Jogawat, who weights about 180 kilos, had said that he started to put on weight after he underwent a gall bladder surgery in 1993.
In order to raise awareness about rare diseases and their impact on patients and their families' lives, Rare Disease Day is observed on the last day of February each year.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- DNA: Today in history, 21 March 2017
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- Exclusive: What keeps Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute still unresolved?
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Supreme Court asks parties to solve Ayodhya dispute amicably
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- UK Parliament attack: Four including assailant dead, at least 20 injured