For the first time in India, a team of surgeons from Medanta-The Medicity, Gurugram successfully implanted a 3D-printed vertebrae on a 32-year-old woman, who was suffering from spinal tuberculosis for quite some time.
Children should not consume soda, sweetened beverages, pizza and salty food, biscuits, yogurt regualrly as they are not good for health.
Legs can be toned easily, either by doing the specific exercised mentioned below or adding weights in the workout.
Extremely low birth weight babies were found to be at increased risk for particular mental health problems, beginning in childhood and extending at least into their 30s, according to the study.
About one third of hospital admissions and deaths due to heart attack occurred on these days, and the risk was even stronger after snowfalls that lasted two to three days.
The researchers created a formula to try and predict the chance that a person will go bald, based on the presence or absence of certain genetic markers.
China has come a long way in learning how to communicate to the public and to respond to health crises since the SARS outbreak, when official reports of infections were criticised for their slowness and irregularity.
Soon after her arrival in the city on February 11 for a bariatric surgery, the woman hopes that soon her pending desire would be fulfilled as she is in Mumbai.
Eating the right food is very important for new moms as it will provide them the essential nutrients without compromising on their health.
Muscle cramp has become a very common thing and can happen in your leg, arm, back or elsewhere.
As per the new study, older mothers today tend to be more advantaged than younger mothers - for example, they are well educated, are less likely to smoke during pregnancy and are established in professional occupations.
This research sheds new light on the mechanisms underlying DNA replication, and the effect on human health when this process goes wrong.
On February 10, the Health Ministry implemented the deworming programme in schools and preschools (anganwadis) across India to combat parasitic worm infections among children.
Though a full spectrum of sports was represented in the study--including gymnastics, martial arts, rowing and dance, most participants competed in team sports, hockey in particular.
Eman, who arrived in Mumbai last Saturday (February 11) in a specially arranged chartered flight for a bariatric surgery, has been put on a low-calorie, high-protein liquid diet.
The researchers found that cancer-fueling genes, or oncogenes, are more likely to occur on ecDNA than on chromosomes.
More than 69 million people in India have been diagnosed with diabetes according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).
A great proportion of the causes of death related to epilepsy in low and middle-income countries, such as falls, drowning, burns and prolonged seizures, are potentially preventable, the WHO said.
BAAPS said that, anecdotally, the number of non-surgical treatments such as facial injectables was still rising steadily.
Blood samples showed that at least 168 microRNAs – the molecules responsible for sending specific messages – had changed before and after surgery.
The new research suggests Klotho may play a significant role in the development of kidney disease, which is often prevalent in patients with diabetes.
First-born children have superior thinking skills in comparison to their younger siblings, says a new study.
If you want to lower your heart age, start adopting a healthier lifestyle.
Children with impaired auditory brainstem function are likely to have learning difficulties and problems with language development.
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- Lasith Malinga vs Travis Head: IPL preview in Australia — WATCH
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!