A new research has found that regular walk not only benefits our heart and muscles but also contributes in keeping our brain healthy.
Mint leaves aids in digestion, improves oral health, treats cold and more.
49-year-old Arvind Doshi, a businessman, who is suffering from end-stage heart failure got implanted a Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) which will restore the functioning of his heart.
Traditional clinical hearing tests often fail to diagnose patients with a common form of inner ear damage.
Both sugary and diet drinks correlated with accelerated brain ageing, according to the findings published in two separate studies.
In total, the CDSCO has issued a drug alert for 60 medicines, including five aforementioned drugs, as they failed different quality tests in March 2017, the Indian Express noted.
The study aimed to simulate the hurdles faced in a typical office setting, where workers spend hours sitting and staring at computer screens and don't have time for a longer bout of exercise during the day.
A new study has found that obesity leads to 13 types of cancer inlcuding pancreas and esophagus, as fat cells affect the processes that regulate the growth of cancer cells in the human body
Doctors have successfully treated a 24-year-old girl, suffering from Multiple Sclerosis with bone marrow transplant (BMT).
Drinking beetroot juice before exercise makes the brain of older adults perform more efficiently, mirroring the functions of a younger brain.
The 3HCare.in has collaborated with over 300 laboratories and helps the patient choose the best one and desired time for the test.
Characterised by liver inflammation, oxidative stress and fibrosis, NASH is a substantial risk factor for cirrhosis and liver cancer.
The 36-year-old who weighed 504 kg is all smiles and can now fit into a wheelchair after losing about 250 kg since she arrived in Mumbai in February for treatment of severe obesity.
Researchers have found that people with poor sleep may find it harder to see things in a postive light.
Researchers have found that the shapes of the end of the nose, the area above and below the lips, cheekbones and the inner corner of the eye are highly influenced by genetics.
Practicing yoga can help you acclimate to the hot summer temperatures.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) tobacco use nearly kills six million people worldwide each year.
Shama, a two-year-old Indian girl is suffering from lamellar ichthyosis - a rare skin condition that affects just one in every 600,000 people.
Within a month of her birth, the child - identified only as Ashvi - was diagnosed with symptoms of frequent fevers, swollen abdomen and jaundice, which was a complicated liver problem called Biliary Atresia.
According to researchers, the secret lies in a chemical called Piperlongumine (PL), which has shown activity against many cancers including prostate, breast, lung, colon, lymphoma, leukemia, primary brain tumours and gastric cancer.
HIV cure research to date has focused on clearing the virus from T cells, a type of white blood cell that is an essential part of the immune system, researchers said.
According to research, exposure to germs and microorganisms in early childhood is actually good for children because it helps to develop the immune system.
However, the "Wellness in India Survey 2017" conducted by drug company Himalaya and market research firm IMRB revealed that 68 per cent of urban citizens do not practice preventive healthcare measures.
Legendary singer Gurdas Mann recently performed live in Mumbai for patients suffering from cancer.
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP wins big, thanks Delhiites for faith in party
- PM Modi launches first Udan flight from Shimla to Delhi
- Delhi MCD Election Results 2017: Confident of BJP's win in civic polls, says Manoj Tiwari
- Discussion - The big issues of Delhi MCD elections 2017
- It's people's mandate, accept it gracefully: Sheila Dikshit on MCD election results
- Check bse.odisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic; Odisha BSE HSC Class 10 Results 2017, BSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017 declared
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results declared. Check cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared today; check jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results to be declared today at cgbse.nic.in
- Vinod Khanna dies of cancer – All you need to know about the condition that killed the veteran actor