In a significant medical breakthrough and a first in the world, doctors at Kochi hospital performed a dual live-donor transplant on a 20-month-old girl, who weighs just seven kgs on Saturday.
The results suggested that swapping meat and eggs for lentils, nuts, cereals, beans and soya could add years to someone`s life and substantially reduced death rates.
The cost of moving her from her into a cargo plane, loading her onto a truck at Mumbai airport, and then taking a crane's help to bring her into a specialised room has come to Rs, 83 lakh, as per reports.
According to doctors, POI patients can suffer from loss of libido, infertility, poor concentration and night sweating.
The research further says that people with severe injuries are five times more likely to develop attention problems while people with mild injuries are two times more likely to develop.
Do you often suffer from the severe period cramps? Well, everyone deal with this agonizing pain every month.
New Delhi: A 36-year old Egyptian woman Eman Ahmed, who is considered to be the heaviest woman in the world with 500 kg weight arrived with her sister Shaima Ahmed in Mumbai on Saturday.
People with mild to moderate brain injuries are two times more likely to have developed attention problems and those with severe injuries are five times more likely to develop secondary Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in an average of seven years after injury, reveals a study.
The smaller the brain stem, the greater the likelihood of aggression in children, with autism.
The researchers found that mice suffering from Alzheimer`s have a different composition of intestinal bacteria compared to mice that are healthy.
According to researchers, vaping is a "one-way bridge" to cigarette smoking for teenagers in the study published in journal Tobacco Control.
Among Brazilians aged 1-14, cancer was the leading cause of death by disease as well.
36-year-old Eman, who is scheduled to undergo a bariatric surgery and subsequent treatment in Mumbai arrived with sister Shaimaa Ahmed.
People have different levels of acceptance for medication because of their socio-cultural assumptions and prejudices.
The researchers believe that the findings, published in the journal Science, can lead to new ways to fight malaria without using poisonous chemicals.
Once ingested, the omega 3 fatty acids convert to special pro-resolving mediators that halt inflammation without suppressing the immune system
Long term use of amphetamine sends the sympathetic nervous system and production of the `fight or flight` hormone adrenaline into overdrive, the study said.
500-kg Egyptian Eman Ahmed, who bears the tag of the world's heaviest woman will land in Mumbai on Saturday for a bariatric surgery.
A caesarean section may be necessary when vaginal delivery poses a risk to the mother or baby.
Deworming treatment can have some mild side effects such as - dizziness, nausea, headache, and vomiting.
Worm infections, unfortunately, can happen even after best hygiene measures and precautions, particularly, in children.
On National Deworming Day, February 10, the Health Ministry for the first time will also cover private schools and has asked state governments to rope them in, while it has set up 210 monitoring centres across the country to tackle adverse reactions of the tablet like stomach ache and vomiting.
The study was published in the journal Child Development. As part of the study, the team chose to study 3,425 students from grades five to nine belonging to different socio-economic backgrounds.
Lung cancer is one of the most common and serious types of cancer among aged adults.
The centre's AIDS Diagnosis and Treatment Centre has dedicated itself to addressing this difficulty for the past seven years.
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 17th February, 2017
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- DNA: Analysing 2005 Delhi serial blasts verdict
- Pakistan claims to kill 100 terrorists after suicide bomb attack in Sindh Dargah
- DNA: Analysing ICC’s new revenue and governance model
- Analysis of injustice in Delhi bomb blast case - Report
- Bengaluru: Report on evolution of poisonous froth in Bellandur lake
- DNA: How Donald Trump attacks media at press conference
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Violent chaos in Tamil Nadu Assembly during floor test
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- India has the perfect answer to NYT's controversial cartoon mocking ISRO!
- IND A vs Australia, Warm-up tie, Day 3 - As it happened
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- Neil Nitin Mukesh's reception: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur and other B-Towners make it a starry affair!
- Give us 'solid evidence' and will back Masood Azhar ban, says China ahead of talks with India
- IPL 2017: Steve Smith replaces MS Dhoni as captain of Rising Pune Supergiants
- BWF Rankings: Ace shuttler PV Sindhu becomes second Indian to break into top 5