The trials for the study were conducted in India, the UK and the US. All participants had chronic non-specific lower back pain.
The researchers also said that the non-invasive technique could be a boon to run tests on infants and the elderly.
The study found that even in people without Alzheimer's, the regular use of antidepressants was associated with two times higher risk of hip fracture among controls.
The symptoms of swine flu are the same as normal flu - fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills, and fatigue.
As per a new study, doing weight lifting exercises may not only help you tone those muscles, but also lower the risk of cardiovascular disease as well as Type 2 diabetes.
Since August 2016, six deaths and 116 cases of swine flu have been registered in Telangana, a state health official said.
Systolic is the top number and diastolic is the bottom number when it comes to measuring blood pressure.
Transfusion of red blood cells is the most common procedure performed in hospitalised patients, with about five million patients receiving red blood cell transfusions annually in the US.
A Kremlin spokesman said such a ban would need serious consideration and consultation with other Ministries.
Approximately 47.5 million people worldwide are living with dementia and the numbers are expected to surge to 115.4 million by the year 2050.
What if you stop consuming sugar on a daily basis? You'll begin to notice the changes your body will go through.
The studies were carried out across Australia with average daily temperatures ranging from 5.4 degrees Celsius to 32.8 degrees Celsius.
Here are some important reasons why you need to sip on a water bottle throughout the day.
Diverticulitis occurs when the small pockets or bulges lining the large intestine or colon get acutely infected or inflamed.
As per the research, retroviruses have ancient marine origins, having been with their animal hosts through the evolutionary transition from sea to land.
Cautioning of even sudden death due to excess practice, the doctors have also said that with recurrent strain on the heart, there can be adverse dilatation of the heart chambers along with patchy muscles scarring.
Bhattacharya also said there is a rise in blood pressure during early morning which further leads to a heart attack.
Lytina got married in 2007 and had her first miscarriage in 2010.
In particular, it may serve as a reservoir for beneficial gut bacteria.
Around 80 per cent of smokers across the world will pay a higher price in tackling the economic consequences of the addiction, said the study released on Tuesday.
Sore throat is caused by inflammation due to a cold or other virus.
A new study reveals that older people suffering from arthritis can improve it by engaging in 45 minutes of moderate physical activity such as brisk walking a week.
This news is for all expecting mothers. Women shouldn't take heartburn medication during their pregnancy as it may trigger childhood asthma.
The drug, which was approved for use in the US in August 2016, works by blocking the action of the BCL-2 protein which enables cancer cells to survive, a solution that researchers worldwide have been studying for more than 30 years.
Researchers from Purdue University analysed the high-resolution structure of the immature form of the Zika virus.
Being bilingual `makes the brain more efficient and economical with its resources.
As the symptoms of schizophrenia are similar to depression, the gene makeup plays an important role
Currently, dentists use man-made cements or fillings, such as calcium and silicon-based products, to treat larger cavities and fill holes in teeth.
The study published today suggested that certain drugs can block this acid reflux, and have long been thought not to affect the development of the baby.
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Today in History, 21st January, 2017
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and BR Ambedkar's name as election agenda?
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and B.R. Ambedkar's name as election agenda? Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values Part IV
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values
- DNA: Analyzing the problem of parking and traffic jams in Indian cities
- DNA: Analyzing how Sonam Wangchuk from Ladakh is changing the life of children through education
- DNA: Nonstop News
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- IND vs ENG, 3rd ODI, PREVIEW: Kohli & Co target clean sweep
- BJP releases list of UP star campaigners; names of Varun Gandhi, LK Advani, Vinay Katiyar missing
- Pakistan returns Indian soldier Chandu Chauhan in 'goodwill gesture'
- Rashtrapati Bhavan unhappy at President's photos appearing in Congress hoardings
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'