As per a report, the data is being collected to quantify deficiencies of vitamin, micro nutrients and mineral among children.
A new study led by an Indian-origin researcher has found that heavy smokers with diabetes at increased risk of facing early death.
Combining methylphenidate with a cognitive therapy can help a traumatic brain injury patient, Indiana University School of Medicine researchers have reported.
Absence Epilepsy -- a disorder in which epilepsy syndrome with absence seizures begins in young children -- has risen 8 per cent in recent years, say doctors.
A donor's heart was successfully transported from Vasant Kunj to Saket on Tuesday covering a distance of 8.1 kms in only 6 minutes, owing to a night green corridor -- a special travel route without red lights to ensure transportation in minimal time.
The new antiretroviral drug Dolutegravir -- known as integrase inhibitors -- can act much faster than earlier treatments in reducing the viral load in semen -- an area of the body considered to be a reservoir of the virus and where access for drugs is more difficult, the study said.
In a strange incident, a rare thunderstorm triggered respiratory problems among a large group of people in Melbourne, Australia.
Here are some skin-nourishing foods that can help your skin remain healthy and glowing throughout the entire winter season.
Smoking is injurious to health but still many people continues to smoke despite knowing its harmful effects.
Here are some foods that can help stay fit and build muscles
A new study suggests that higher content of salt and protien in our food often leads to post-meal sleepiness.
Doctors at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute performed the first scar-less surgery in India on an 18-year-old boy from Uzbekistan who developed a congenital heart defect.
A recent study has found that keeping a regular walking regime can help combat fatal heart diseases.
The baby was successfully delivered by a Lower (uterine) Segment Caesarean Section (LSCS) procedure, after which both mother and infant were kept under careful observation.
Obesity has been previously associated with the risk of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, but the study found that it can also affect the bone structure in childhood and adolescence.
Stillbirths are a common occurrence, with around 1 in 227 births in the UK ending in stillbirth.
Most succesful people drink water first thing in the morning instead of coffee.
Here are some amazing tips for mothers to keep their family as healthy as possible this winter.
Over 90 per cent of people in India who are infected simultaneously with HIV and tuberculosis have access to HIV therapy, a new study released on Monday said.
One of the most common problem that we face during winter, besides dry skin and cracked heels is chapped lips.
Skipping is one of the simplest and easiest form of exercise which can be done anytime and anywhere at your convenient time.
On Sunday, through a new post on his Facebook page – Jessica Whelan – A fight against Neuroblastoma – Whelan shared the heartbreaking news of Jessica's passing.
Individuals ages 45-64 saw an injury rate of 18 per 100,000, while those between 18-44 years of age had an injury rate of 12 per 100,000.
A study finds that individuals who are in a trusting, secure and loving relationship may have good oral health compared to those in a bad one.
Men who had more than seven sexual partners in their lifetime were twice as likely to have prostate cancer than those with fewer than three partners, finds a new study.
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference? - Part II
- PM Narendra Modi officially inaugurates Heart of Asia Summit in Amritsar
- National level woman shooter alleges rape by coach
- Can terrorism be countered with a simple conference or a surgery?
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- DNA: Analysis of cross border cyber attack on Indian online accounts
- Many trains running late due to intense fog in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to grow further after achieving success
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 13,680 crore made under IDS by Mahesh Shah
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information
- PM Narendra Modi addresses BJP's Parivartan rally in UP's Moradabad: Highlights
- US defence bill pledges $900 million to Pakistan, but with conditions
- Yuvraj Singh’s post-marriage selfie with wife Hazel Keech is funny – See PIC
- 20 houses of Hindus set on fire in Bangladesh
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- India vs England: Trouble brewing in Indian camp ahead of Mumbai Test
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest, AIADMK supporters throng Apollo Hospitals; Rajnath talks to Tamil Nadu Governor
- Donald Trump's phone calls to Pakistan's PM and Taiwan's President `upset diplomacy`