The 11-year old saw his uncle and cousin dying in front of him and later, he also lost his mother while he himself was in the ICU.
High-fibre diet consumption can reduce the level of inflammation and the pain too.
The study, published in the journal Aging Cell on Friday, used biomarker data collected from 5,000 blood samples and analysed it against the donors` health developments over the subsequent eight years.
With winter being the best time to increase food intake, dieticians have urged children to focus more on fruits and vegetables to supplement body nutrition, which is hardly the case during summer due to low appetite.
PTSD is an anxiety disorder that can develop in some people after they experience a shocking, scary or danger
Autism is a serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability of individuals to communicate and interact.
Elevated levels of the brain protein tau following a sport-related concussion are associated with a longer recovery period and delayed return to play for athletes, researchers said.
The study found that these patients tended to have a denser clot structure than individuals without kidney disease.
Researchers from Northwestern University in the United States found that 13 speedy mini-apps called `IntelliCare` significantly reduced 50 percent depression and anxiety
Emasoy is the first manufacturer in Manipur for non-dairy based products such as milk, curd and ice cream from soyabean which is known as best alternative to dairy based products.
Arthritis is a painful medical condition in the form of inflammation of joints which leads to severe pain, swelling and stiffness.
By transforming the most common type of cells found in wounds into fat cells, researchers have reported finding a way to manipulate wounds to heal as regenerated skin rather than scar tissue.
We all know that brown rice is considered as one of the healthiest food.
Believe it or not but a good diet plays an important role in keeping the cholesterol level in check.
Sleep plays a key role in helping older adults maintain their healthy mental function, necessary for people as they age, the researchers said.
Researchers from the University of Manchester in the UK found that those who work for leaders who display these traits had lower job satisfaction and scored higher on a clinical measure of depression.
The Mediterranean diet also includes beans and cereal grains such as wheat and rice, moderate amounts of fish, dairy and wine and limited red meat and poultry.
A new research suggests that frequent consumption of smoked, barbecued and grilled meat is not at all good for breast cancer survivors.
They examined records of more than 6.5 million Ontario residents aged 20-85 to investigate the correlation between living close to major roads and dementia, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis.
Researchers examined the potential health benefits of resistant starch, a form of starch that is not digested in the small intestine and is therefore considered a type of dietary fibre.
The man, who travelled to the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou in mid-December and was hospitalized in the neighbouring city of Dongguan earlier this week, died from H7N9.
Rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region.
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- DNA: Today in history, 20th January, 2017
- UP polls: Uncle Shivpal figures in Akhilesh Yadav's first list of 191 candidates
- Jallikattu: SC not to pronounce verdict for a week
- DNA: Will USA remain same under Donald Trump's leadership as President?
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say
- Donald Trump faces massive protests ahead of his oath taking ceremony
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin Owaisi
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- Zaira Wasim involved in Twitter 'Dangal' with Sports minister Vijay Goel