Walking is gentle, simple, low-impact exercise and can be done by anyone - old or young, male or female. It is one of the best things you can do for your health.
A recent research cited in an academic journal titled Nature Medicine suggests that the virus that causes hepatitis C protects itself by blocking signals that call up immune defenses in liver cells.
According to a recent research published in the Chest journal, an irregular lack of air, experienced by people with sleep apnea, can increase tumor growth by promoting the release of circulating exosomes.
A new study has showed that vehicular pollution increases the risk of asthma children.
Although well associated with lowering cardiovascular disease risk high-density lipoprotein (HDL) -- known as good cholesterol -- may not always be able to protect against heart disease.
The study by researchers at University of California San Diego in the US is the first to look at age at first child-birth in relation to longevity.
There are many reasons for memory loss, including deficiency of vitamin B12, and brain, thyroid, kidney, or liver disorders.
While most coconut-based curries are loaded with sugar, this one is a low calorie recipe so you can have it even if you're on a weight loss plan.
Researchers have found that this happens as a result of disruption in communication between their skin cells and immune system.
Women who undergo menopausal hormone therapy for symptoms such as hot flashes may not only have increased bone mass but also improved bone structure, a new study has claimed.
According to psychiatrists, they have been getting a significant number of patients suffering from mental stress after the centre's move to demonetise Rs 500 and Rs 1000 currency notes.
An outpouring of estrogen and progesterone, especially in later life, appears to be beneficial, Karim noted.
The blood test can provide the same information in a matter of hours from a simple blood test, potentially saving millions of lives worldwide.
According to Global Burden of Disease project, India witnessed 50 deaths more than China reported per day in 2015.
COPD mainly affects middle-aged or older adults who smoke, but genetics can play a role in an individual’s development of this condition.
A new technique could help nearly double the precious few hours surgeons have to carry out lung transplants, raising hopes for saving more lives, said a study released Friday.
Researchers in the US have developed a new ultra long-acting pill that can remain in the stomach for up to two weeks after being swallowed and aid in elimination of malaria.
Who doesn’t want to stay young forever?
Good nutrition not only benefits your physical health, but also promotes mental health as well.
A study published in Pediatrics journal has suggested that children recovering from complex pneumonia can be discharged from the hospital with oral instead of intravenous antibiotics.
Researchers in the US have developed this small, soft and wearable acoustic sensor that can measure vibrations in the human body.
A new study has revealed that a single bout of sleep apnea can decrease your ability to regulate blood pressure.
Children who have a habit of consuming whole-fat milk have higher vitamin D levels than those who consume low-fat or skimmed milk.
As per a recent survey, electronic cigarettes have been found to be equally harmful to gums and teeth as normal cigarettes.
The woman, who was admitted at Kokilaben Dhirubai Ambani Hospital, suffered from liver cirrhosis and was need of a transplant as she was in a critical state.
Although women who ate higher amounts of vegetable protein appeared to suffer less from heart failure, this link was not significant when the researchers adjusted for body mass.
Special equipment was needed to move Juan Pedro from his home with the aid of oxygen tanks to a hospital in Guadalajara 100 miles away.
High blood pressure has become the most common lifestyle disease.
A new study has revealed that marijuana could help to treat alcoholics, people who are addicted to drugs and those who are suffering from depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and social anxiety.
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Pakistan International Airlines plane crashes near Abbottabad
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- DNA: Complete analysis of Jayalalithaa's life
- AIADMK workers in dilemma following Jayalalithaa's death
- Pro-poor schemes initiated by 'Puratchi Thalaivi' Jayalalithaa
- Bihar: Railway police seize 35 lakh in old currency notes from Jan Shatabdi Express in Gaya
- DNA: Today in History, December 6, 2016
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone cuts the price of 4G data by 50%
- Donald Trump named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Cho Ramaswamy, a close friend of Jayalalithaa, dies; PM Narendra Modi calls him 'great nationalist'