Breast cancer develops in the form of lumps within the breast tissue.
Blueberries are rich in flavonoids -- found abundantly in plants -- which possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, the important components in causing these effects.
The NGO said it wants to draw the government's attention towards the cause so that the treatment of cancer in children is taken as a health priority in the country.
Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, continues to be a grave issue in many parts of the world, including India.
The protective effect of the enzyme, called NMNAT2, was discovered last year through research conducted at IU Bloomington.
Researchers suggest that drinking mocha lattes can improve your attention span and help in combating sluggishness.
Women that work and are economically empowered tend to be better placed to make critical life choices, including on reproduction.
Certain conditions such as heart disease, osteoarthritis affect women more severely than men.
While on the subject of women's health, let us take this moment to acknowledge that depression is one of the most common and most petrifying problems that women go through.
The statement has come straight from Himachal Pradesh's state Health Minister Kaul Singh.
Researchers claimed that babies with excess brain fluid are at the risk of developing autism spectrum disorder(ASD).
The NPPA met stent makers and importers today to discuss issues like pricing and availability of the medical device.
Scientists have found some traces of DNA from the family of viruses, between 20 and 45 million years old, which cause a rare type of leukaemia have been found in the bat genomes, filling the "last major gap" in retrovirus fossil record.
Do you want to include iron, calcium to your daily diet in a yummy way?
If you want to improve your brain functions, then start drinking concentrated blueberyy juice daily.
The study has claimed that a cup of coffee, brewed along with chocolate could help enhance your attentiveness.
Scientists have successfully created 3D printed life-like, functional blood vessel network, an advance which could pave the way for artificial organs and regenerative therapies.
Exercise and psychotherapy were associated with a 26 percent to 30 percent reduction in fatigue during and after cancer treatment, the study found.
The breakthrough they believe has the potential to change medical practice for the treatment of drug resistant infections.
Despite 45% of users knowing the side-effects of modern methods, there has been a rise in the use of pills.
Scientists have developed a new method of novel blood test which can easily detect the deadly disease cancer and also locate where the tumour is growing in the body.
Beating all odds, a 52-year-old man from Hyderabad underwent three kidney transplantations, which is a rare case in the country.
The United States performs worse than any other developed nation when it comes to maternal death, according to State of the World's Mothers 2015, the most recent comprehensive report compiled by Save the Children, a 90-year old global organization advocating for kids' needs.
Ahmed, who arrived in Mumbai on February 11, 2017 for a weight-reduction surgery, has showed exeptional improvement despite suffering multiple strokes in between.
The researchers were able to monitor the fluorescence, detecting which cells were cancerous. Le believes the findings show great promise for the early diagnosis of disease.
The prices of other important cancer drugs, such as Nanoxel (Rs 1,035) and Frastim (Rs 1,273) have been slashed by 55 per cent and 51 per cent respectively.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?