According to the doctors, the child was admitted to the hospital on Saturday evening.
International Journal of Cancer, said: "Our research can help to shine a light on how dietary patterns can affect our cancer risk.
Lopinavir syrup, the children-friendly HIV drug, has vanished from Indian markets.
Research has suggested that a part of the grain known as the subaleurone layer, which is present in brown rice but not in white rice, may provide protection against high blood pressure and atherosclerosis.
Women with breast cancer who consumed high amounts of isoflavones had a 21 per cent lower risk of dying than women who consumed low amounts.
Researchers from India and the US have identified several gene variants which may predispose individuals to develop gallbladder cancer.
Analysing data from more than 4,700 women, researchers from University of Queensland in Australia found that those who had their first period at age 11 or younger were 50 per cent more likely to develop gestational diabetes than those who experienced their first period at age 13.
The NFHS-4 shows that around 7.2 crore children are anaemic, nearly 5 crore are stunted, while around 2.6 crore are wasted and 4.4 crore are underweight.
The most common causes of kidney disease are high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Thomas Starzl performed the world's first liver transplant in 1963 and the world's first successful liver transplant in 1967.
A polluted environment is a deadly one - particularly for young children, says Dr Margaret Chan, WHO Director-General.
In 1963, vaccination against these infections became widespread, thanks to the development of a human cell strain that allowed vaccines to be produced safely.
Moving towards a fast-paced life can often take its toll on you and put you under mounting pressure and stress.
The study shows that the increasingly popular devices "are unable to accurately discriminate stages of sleep."
The calculation of price for essential drugs is based on the simple average of rates of all medicines in a particular therapeutic segment with sales of more than 1 percent.
Habitual UV exposure can cause blood vessels to become more prominent, causing skin redness, while visible light and pollution can cause uneven skin tone, especially in darker skin types.
He is being honoured with this opportunity for his innovation called "Non-invasive self diagnosis of silent heart attack".
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has recommended an amount of less than five grams of salt a day for adults.
Johar's decision came at a time when surrogacy has been in the grey legal area in India.
Migraines are a headache of varying intensity, often accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
The Delhi High Court has asked the Centre to explain on what basis the Indian patent office has rejected the application by the Regents of University of California seeking a patent for its prostrate cancer drug.
District Magistrate D K Singh told reporters that a complainant alleged that doctors at the district hospital were asking people to purchase medicines from the market and not from the medical store at the hospital.
There have been numerous cases of kids suffering eye irritation, vomiting, and abdominal pains after coming into contact with hand sanitiser, a study by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found.
Likewise, cities least afflicted by noise pollution-including Zurich, Vienna, Oslo and Munich-registered the lowest levels of decline in hearing.
Do you often wake up several times in the night to urinate? If yes, then you might be suffering from nocturia, also known as excessive nighttime urination.
Ovarian cyst is a solid or fluid-filled sac or pocket (cyst) within or on the surface of an ovary.
For the first time, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a drug especially for adults that will limit their frequent urination at night.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?