Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh today appeared before the Enforcement Directorate (ED) here in connection with a money laundering case registered against him and others.
Himachal Pradesh News
44 people were killed when a private bus plunged into River Tons in remote Nerwa area of Shimla district on Wednesday.
Fifty-six passengers were en route to Tuni in Himachal Pradesh from Vikasnagar in Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Congress leader Indira Hridayesh has said former chief minister Harish Rawat should take the blame for the party's dismal showing in the assembly elections as it went to polls with him at the helm.
Himachal Pradesh, which shares a domestic border with Jammu and Kashmir and a porous international border with China, depends upon outdated arms to tackle crime, the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) said on Saturday.
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, who was to appear before the Enforcement Directorate for questioning in disproportionate asset case.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Thursday again issued a summon to Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh as he failed to appear before it today in connection with the case filed against him under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Anil Dhiman won the Bhoranj Assembly seat by 8290 votes.
If a steep hike to the historical Jakhu temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman in this Himachal Pradesh tourist resort is a little too arduous for you, no need to be huffing and puffing now.
In further trouble for Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, the ED has summoned him for questioning in its money laundering probe against him and others.
The Delhi High Court today denied bail to LIC agent Anand Chauhan in a money laundering case involving Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and others.
A Delhi court will on Monday take cognizance on the chargesheet filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) few days ago.
The lone assembly seat of Bhoranj in Himachal Pradesh went to bypoll amid tight security on Sunday.
The Delhi High Court on Friday adjourned the Disproportionate Assets (DA) case filed against Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh case till April 10 after completion of scrutiny of the documents.
It`s April and large parts of Himachal Pradesh on Thursday saw cold conditions with the minimum temperature staying close to freezing point owing to widespread snowfall in higher reaches, weather officials said.
Himachal Pradesh government has denotified 16 State Highways to 'Major District Roads', days after the Supreme Court order banning liquor vends within 500 metres of national and state highways came into effect.
The Himachal Pradesh BJP on Wednesday demanded the resignation of Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh after the CBI filed charge sheet against by him in a disproportionate assets case.
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Wednesday filed an appeal in the Supreme Court challenging the Delhi High Court order refusing to quash an FIR lodged against him in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
At least two persons were killed and 40 injured after a bus carrying pilgrims from Uttar Pradesh overturned near Ranital in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh Tuesday.
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh today accused the Enforcement Directorate of "concealing" facts and giving out a "concocted" value of the assets seized by the agency in connection with its money laundering probe against him and others.
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday accused the centre government of harassing and destablising the state government, alleging that central agencies like the ED and CBI were being misused against political opponents.
A court here on Monday fixed April 6 to consider the CBI chargesheet against Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and others in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
The ED had filed a criminal case under PMLA against Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and others in 2015 based on a CBI FIR.
Expressing solidarity with Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, against whom a chargesheet was filed in a Delhi court over graft charges, six ministers in his cabinet on Sunday rejected the opposition BJP`s demands for his resignation.
The CBI had registered the case on September 23, 2016, under the Prevention of Corruption Act against Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra Singh.
Virbhadra Singh and his wife have claimed that there was no order, direction or judgment by any court that had authorised the CBI to inquire cases and exercise jurisdiction in Himachal Pradesh.
The MeT office today warned of thunderstorm and squall at isolated places in lower and mid hills of Himachal Pradesh on March 22 and 23.
Congress today named its candidates for the upcoming assembly bypolls this year in Himachal Pradesh and Karnataka.
The fresh snowfall is expected to bring more tourists to Himachal Pradesh during the three-day weekend that ends with Holi on Monday.
Himachal Pradesh capital Shimla witnessed the season`s heaviest precipitation of ice pellets on Thursday, pushing down the mercury by several notches and covering the city in a white shroud.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE