Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Examination 2017 will be held in September.
Himachal Pradesh News
On completion of investigation., the charge sheet was filed on June 12. The court held the accused guilty on July 19
The high court had earlier rejected a plea seeking quashing of proceedings registered by the Enforcement Directorate under Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Saturday took up the sensational gang-rape and murder case of a school girl in Shimla that has led to massive protests in the hill state.
The Congress on Saturday appointed former Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde as its general secretary incharge of party affairs in Himachal Pradesh, replacing Ambika Soni.
The Himachal Pradesh government on Friday submitted its report to Governor Acharya Devvrat in connection with the Kotkhai schoolgirl rape and murder case.
The protesters also blocked the Hindustan-Tibet National Highway at Theog and some other places.
The Himachal Pradesh government transferred at least seven officers, including the special investigation team (SIT) chief, after custodial death of one of the accused in Kotkhai gang-rape and murder case on late Wednesday.
Over 28 people dead and nine others are injured after a private bus heading back from Reckong Peo (Kinnaur) to Solan rolled down into a gorge at Khanetri.
Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh had also written a letter to the prime minister in this regard.
In a shocking incident that took place in Shimla's Kotkhai, an angry mob set ablaze a police station on Wednesday afternoon.
One of the six people accused of the rape and murder case of Shimla minor girl was found murdered inside his cell in Shimla district's Kotkhai tehsil on Tuesday.
More than 1,000 people belonging to 25 panchayats gathered at Kotkhai, 54 km from the state capital, and staged a protest, demanding justice for the victim. Similar protests were also held in the state capital, which saw a large attendance of college students.
The baby was buried alive when a landslide destroyed a house in Chirgaon area of Rohru in Shimla district today while Kangra, Dharamshala and Palampur received heavy rainfall leading to flooding of roads and houses.
An official of the local Met office said there are chances of heavy rainfall at some places in the state till Wednesday.
The shrine, located on National Highway-21 linking Chandigarh with Manali, is some 200 from state capital Shimla.
The Himachal Pradesh government on Friday ordered a Centre Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the rape and murder of a minor girl after irate residents refused to listen to the administration and took to streets.
The police said the prime accused had developed familiarity with the victim as he offered her lift two times earlier.
The Special Investigation Team (SIT) on Thursday arrested a 29-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing a minor schoolgirl in Kotkhai area here, a case which has sparked state-wide outrage.
These villages have been equipped with all modern amenities, required for growth and development, he said during a regional conference of Ministers of Social welfare of Punjab, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh at Chandigarh.
He replaces Sanjay Kumar who has been appointed as director general of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF).
At least five people were killed and over 30 injured after a bus fell into a gorge in Mandi`s Lamba Thach area of Himachal Pradesh on Tuesday.
The NDRF, raised in 2006, has 12 battalions with a strength of over 13,000 personnel.
The joint exercise of the Indian Army with the Royal Thailand Army commenced at Bakloh in Chamba district, the official said.
Nearly 400 people were stranded for several hours today after a landslide triggered by heavy rains blocked the Manali-Leh National Highway near Patseu, around 50 km from Keylong, in Himachal Pradesh.
The injured have been shifted to a local hospital in Nerwa.
Himachal Pradesh Governor Acharya Devvrat on Wednesday led an event which drew nearly 1,000 people, including schoolchildren, who did yogic exercises amid cloudy skies.
BJP's Kusum Sadret was on Tuesday elected the Shimla Municipal Corporation Mayor and party colleague Rakesh Sharma her deputy, a first for the state's opposition party in three decades, an officer said.
In a breather to resorts in the picturesque Himachal Pradesh town of Kasauli, the Supreme Court has stayed a National Green Tribunal (NGT) order directing demolition of seven properties, which were extended illegally without requisite approvals from authorities.
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Shehbaz Sharif likely to succeed Nawaz Sharif as Pakistan PM
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Terror funding case: NIA to seek court's consent for polygraph test on Separatist leaders
- Who is behind terror funding in Kashmir?
- Dawood Ibrahim may be behind terror funding in Kashmir: NIA sources
- Panama Papers case: Nawaz Sharif found guilty, sacked as Pakistan PM
- CM Nitish Kumar to expand Bihar cabinet today
- Rajya Sabha MP Dr Subhash Chandra's speech at Governor House in Shimla - Watch
- Himachal Pradesh Governor honours Rajya Sabha MP Dr Subhash Chandra
- Vande Mataram row: Chaos witnessed in Maharashtra Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal asked me to use abusive words: Ram Jethmalani tells Arun Jaitley
- Jab Harry Met Sejal: Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma head to Dubai for promotions- See pic
- Bollywood actor Inder Kumar suffers heart attack, passes away at 43
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- High speed rail running at 100 km/h to connect Delhi with cities in UP, Haryana, Rajasthan
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Govt likely to extend July 31 deadline for filing income tax returns
- ITR filing 2017: Attention last minute tax filers! Know about key changes made by govt this year
- Will launch nuclear strike against China if President Donald Trump orders: US Navy Admiral Scott Swift
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Modi govt to detect tax evaders via information from Instagram, Facebook post
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states