1 in 4 Oz couples don`t have sex on wedding night
Melbourne: While the wedding night is considered to be the most romantic for newlyweds, most couples actually do not have sex on the night they share vows.
The study conducted by Bride To Be magazine, revealed that one in four couples do not consummate on the night of their marriage.
While 90 percent of people expect sex to be on the agenda on their wedding night at least 25 percent are disappointed, revealed the survey 1000 newlyweds.
The study found that most couples viewed their wedding as a life experience, with more than half of brides believing committing to their partner was the most important part of the day.
"Consummating their vows in the bedroom is just not the priority for some of our couples,” a news daily quoted editor Amelia Bloomfield as saying.
About 16 percent of couples admitted to having more sex since becoming engaged.
In addition, one in three couples also admitted to having more sex once married than they did during their engagement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you