11-member Indian squad for wrestling tourney in Cuba
New Delhi: An 11-member contingent will represent India at the 41st International Free Style, Greco Roman Style and Female Wrestling Tournament `Cerro Pelado Granma` to be held in Havana City from February 15-21.
Rajesh Kumar (84Kg) and Hari Krishan (55Kg) are among the six Indian grapplers who will compete in the Greco Roman Style event. The other Indians in that category are Anil Kumar (60Kg), Sunil Kumar (66Kg), Sanjay (74Kg), Rishi Pal (120Kg).
The female squad consists of Neha Rathi (48Kg), Rachna Shekhawat (51Kg), Nirmala Devi (55Kg), Rajni (59Kg) and Babita (67Kg), a Wrestling Federation of India release said.
Last year, the Indians had won four gold, six silver and five bronze medals in this competition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL