2012 London Olympics tickets to be on sale from March 15
London: Tickets for the 2012 London Olympic Games will go on sale from March 15, organizers have announced.
According to the BBC, sports fans will have six weeks to decide which event they want to attend before making a final submission.
There are 6.6 million tickets on offer at a wide range of prices starting at 20 pounds.
“On March 15, the application process opens to be part of the greatest show on earth,” London 2012 chairman Lord Sebastien Coe said.
“This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the world’s greatest athletes going for gold in the UK - a chance for people to see their favourite sport and perhaps try a new one,” he added.
Special prices are also available for young people and seniors across all Olympic sports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley