2nd ODI: India trash West Indies by 7 wickets
Port of Spain: India batsmen did well to chase the new target and won by seven wickets, doing in brisk fashion due to the D/L system after a deluge reduced the game.
Virat Kohli was the star (81) of the day, forging a solid partnership with Parthiv Patel (56) that set up the platform to chase the total as skipper Raina stayed till the end to help India take a 2-0 lead in the five match ODI series.
A constant downpour resulted in India chasing a revised target of 183 runs in 37 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks