3rd All Indian Police Shooting Championship to begin on Oct 10
Jalandhar: The third All India Police Shooting Championship will be held at Punjab Armed Police Shooting Range from October 10 to 14.
"Prominent shooters, who would participate in the tournament include Viraj Singh, Vevek, Umesh from ITBP, Amit Kumar from BSF, Shamsher Jang from CISF and Pushpanjali from CRPF," Gurdev Singh Sahota, inspector General of Police and Organising Secretary of the Championship said.
"States and Union Territories including Andha Pradesh, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and shooters from para-military forces would participate," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know