3rd All Indian Police Shooting Championship to begin on Oct 10
Jalandhar: The third All India Police Shooting Championship will be held at Punjab Armed Police Shooting Range from October 10 to 14.
"Prominent shooters, who would participate in the tournament include Viraj Singh, Vevek, Umesh from ITBP, Amit Kumar from BSF, Shamsher Jang from CISF and Pushpanjali from CRPF," Gurdev Singh Sahota, inspector General of Police and Organising Secretary of the Championship said.
"States and Union Territories including Andha Pradesh, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and shooters from para-military forces would participate," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani