3rd All Indian Police Shooting Championship to begin on Oct 10
Jalandhar: The third All India Police Shooting Championship will be held at Punjab Armed Police Shooting Range from October 10 to 14.
"Prominent shooters, who would participate in the tournament include Viraj Singh, Vevek, Umesh from ITBP, Amit Kumar from BSF, Shamsher Jang from CISF and Pushpanjali from CRPF," Gurdev Singh Sahota, inspector General of Police and Organising Secretary of the Championship said.
"States and Union Territories including Andha Pradesh, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and shooters from para-military forces would participate," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday