3rd All Indian Police Shooting Championship to begin on Oct 10
Jalandhar: The third All India Police Shooting Championship will be held at Punjab Armed Police Shooting Range from October 10 to 14.
"Prominent shooters, who would participate in the tournament include Viraj Singh, Vevek, Umesh from ITBP, Amit Kumar from BSF, Shamsher Jang from CISF and Pushpanjali from CRPF," Gurdev Singh Sahota, inspector General of Police and Organising Secretary of the Championship said.
"States and Union Territories including Andha Pradesh, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and shooters from para-military forces would participate," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan